Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68611 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2021
Law2019:

You Wan bet? Isreal will take over AL qasa mosque b4 2030.
We will see if our lives is spared
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 10:22am On May 17, 2021
We are proudly Igbo jew. Muslim is alien to us. Any igbo man that convert to Islam should be stone to death. We have three types of religion here, Igbo Christian, Igbo Jew and Igbo Pagan.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by edoairways: 10:23am On May 17, 2021
Abid2020:
it is the root of Christianity Then why are the majority of them not Christian
They choose not to be
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by emonis88: 11:02am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death,
son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us

Na so una dey take scatter things with what u don't know much about, now u r bring isreal Palestine fight to ur home in Nigeria. It is a foolish person who puts his own house on fire as a means of showing solidarity to a friend who's house got burnt.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by emonis88: 11:05am On May 17, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
We are proudly Igbo jew. Muslim is alien to us. Any igbo man that convert to Islam should be stone to death. We have three types of religion here, Igbo Christian, Igbo Jew and Igbo Pagan.
Where u r ? In d 17th century? Everyone has a right to follow the religion of their choice, only make fanatics no enter d religion

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Godswrath(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

Guy better study and understand history before making your baseless fallacies,
Study what happened during the pogrom led by Hitler in world War 11.
Israelites only returned to their forebears land which has been illegally occupied by the Arabs & Islamics who even built a mosque at the holy land where Solomon built a Holy temple of God in Jerusalem, the city of God.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 11:31am On May 17, 2021
emonis88:

Where u r ? In d 17th century? Everyone has a right to follow the religion of their choice, only make fanatics no enter d religion

Yes. Everybody has right to follow any religion of their choice but not the type that will be a big threat to the life of others in the future.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by OlaMiki: 12:07pm On May 17, 2021
yeye ipob wereys
PrinceOfLagos:
Israelites are God own people
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Rapgod101: 12:55pm On May 17, 2021
Please are the Messianic Jew or Orthodox Jew?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Cmiller(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2021
Nightalan:
These jokers with no identity, history and culture again. Lol
Always attaching and glueing themselves to everything. Igbo Jews my foot. grin
Gum-body tribe.
Gum body tribe that hates Islam abi, keep fooling yourself
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by SlayerForever: 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Did Muslims invent bowing?

The question is who are you bowing to

I hope you don't mean the kaaba stone where allah is caged

Caged keh?

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Successfulben: 3:22pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Hi
Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter Y

you are a fool
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
chidexleo:
Igbo Jew in anambra ? Are they not Christians

the jews are not xtians.....
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
Nonsense this is the greatest lie of all

They ain't from any Jewish linage instead it's the Jews that are from Igbo
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by wirinet(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2021
Deemystic:

Research esoteric Christianity, the gospel of Thomas and you will see he isn't. The true teachings of Jesus were intended to help us realize that we are Gods in human body and that the kingdom of God is within us opposed elsewhere. These teachings didn't resonate well with the Romans who sort to control and subjugate the population.
The true teaching of Christ was that you don't need any intermediary to reach God and that you can reach God by yourself. He opposed the Pharisee's teaching of the day that created a hierarchy to reaching God. Paul opposed Jesus teachings and created the same hierarchy that Christ (and his true disciples) preached agsinst. He created church leaders Bishops and Pope as the line of reaching God. Today, people believe that only their Pastor, Bishop or pope is the only one that can carry their prayers to God, making these people very powerful.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Bro

Can you see why i take pains to educate these Muslims

Here is a Muslim below that only recites Arabic jinx, he doesn't know what Quran contains until he comes across our facts from their own source's

I'll screenshot this stuff. You know muslims scripturally better than me. I love ur deep knowledge of their artifice. Bless you bro.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I'll screenshot this stuff. You know muslims scripturally better than me. I love ur deep knowledge of their artifice. Bless you bro.
Again here is Kessigton Adebutu a very prominent rich man in south west

He was born a muslim, he was a practicing Muslim but converted because he couldn't read the Quran in Arabic, example of many confused muslims

This is what i was telling that ignorant Muslim, Muslims are slaves to Arabs through their Arabic language Quran

Do read the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Muslims are confused bunch

All this arises because their peadophile prophet borrowed his foundation from Jews

He called all Jews prophet his predecessors but he failed to acknowledge they were all Jewish sent to Jewish people.

On the basis of forcing the Jewish history on yourself, you have to somehow twist it to shamelessly fit in.

That is where the all Jewish prophets are Muslims comes in meanwhile he doesn't do anything the prophet did, he breaks all the commandments Yaweh gave the prophets.

They are all Muslims yet Mohamed is the founder of Islam

When Yaweh was relating with Jews he didn't involve another tribe because they were chosen, so since when did that same Yaweh start relating to Qurash and other non Jews today who call themselves Muslims.

If Mohamed had not been forging Jews identity to himself he knew he had no foundation from his qurash idol tribe

Pls I'd like to ask if you one favor: I beg you in the name of Holy Bible, to research some for me and you. It will open your eyes.

Mohammed is not the founder of Islam. Unbelievable abi?

Go and read everything on the THE BRETHREN OF PURITY.
The chose Muhammed After there invented islam.
If you have spare time and more data, chech on SISTERS OF THE LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Again here is Kessigton Adebutu a very prominent rich man in south west

He was born a muslim, he was a practicing Muslim but converted because he couldn't read the Quran in Arabic, example of many confused muslims

This is what i was telling that ignorant Muslim, Muslims are slaves to Arabs through their Arabic language Quran

Do read the screenshot

I don't know about all this their meaningless affinity for arabic that they cannot sit back and ask themselves logical questions. I feel for them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Pls I'd like to ask if you one favor: I beg you in the name of Holy Bible, to research some for me and you. It will open your eyes.

ofcourse i would check on them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
ofcourse i would check on them

Thanks
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I have gone through the Brethren of Purity

What i can deduce is that it some work of mysticism by some early muslims, don't forget that waraka the one who ordained Mohamed as prophet was dabbling into mysticism which got him out of the church community in Qurash

Mystic is not the religion itself but a deeper esoteric quest to understand more of the unknown, in which case leaves the seeker open to consciousness of fallen angels who control such space.

While the Brethren of Purity or Sister of light has no business with Islam, it is the same demons at various realm that control them.

There is a deeper side of Islam that i didn't want to dive into since (remember Mohamed in the cave when he received his "revelation" this entity held him by the throat three times)

That entity is from the dark realm which waraka could relate to, but he tricked Mohamed into phophethood not telling him what this beings really were.

So waraka knew Islam was dark but "Mr prophet" didn't.

This Books mentioned have nothing to do with Islam and the outward part which we look at, its for the nasara and waraka inner cycle that were practicing dark magic.

We only look at quran, Hadith, for our reference to the outward Islam

Trust me if i tell you that Illuminati, Freemasons actually swear to Mohamed and Quran as their initiation while spinning the cross upside down and rendering blasphemy to Christ

This world is deeper than you think, i can't say it all here

Freemasons One world Religion would be Islam at the end (Guess who is fighting jihad to take over the world)

The Religion of the Antichrist is the one who denies Jesus is God son (Guess which religion has that Creed)

This is just a tip of the deep side, I am 100% talking facts

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Are you trying to say that Yoruba, Ibibios, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv are all descendants of Jacob? Please elaborate more

Emphatically YES, you can go through my threads, I have put out a lot of info already.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:

What i can deduce is that it some work of mysticism by some early muslims, don't forget that waraka the one who ordained Mohamed as prophet was dabbling into mysticism which got him out of the church community in Qurash

Mystic is not the religion itself but a deeper esoteric quest to understand more of the unknown, in which case leaves the seeker open to consciousness of fallen angels who control such space.

While the Brethren of Purity or Sister of light has no business with Islam, it is the same demons at various realm that control them.

There is a deeper side of Islam that i didn't want to dive into since (remember Mohamed in the cave when he received his "revelation" this entity held him by the throat three times)

That entity is from the dark realm which waraka could relate to, but he tricked Mohamed into phophethood not telling him what this beings really were.

This Books mentioned have nothing to do with Islam and the outward part which we look at, its for the nasara and waraka inner cycle that were practicing dark magic.

Trust me if i tell you that Illuminati, Freemasons actually swear to Mohamed and Quran as their initiation while spinning the cross upside down and rendering blasphemy to Christ

Freemasons One world Religion would be Islam at the end (Guess who is fighting jihad to take over the world)

The Religion of the Antichrist is the one who denies Jesus is God son (Guess which religion has that Creed)

This is just a tip of the deep side

Daaaaammmmnnnn!
Are you a witness or grail messenger or eckist?

Relate me me on my email: talktoxerxes777@gmail.com
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Daaaaammmmnnnn!
Are you a witness or grail messenger or eckist?

Relate me me on my email: talktoxerxes777@gmail.com
I am Redeemer

I don't believe in esoterism but Islam is more than what you are seeing

The allah they are calling is the same old baal kissed and bowed to from time immemorial

It was rotated to Qurash which Mohamed ancestors worshipped and Mohamed continued with.

The same Baal God has been warning of in old testament, which took all the nation's to it's grip

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 10:09pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:

This is just a tip of the deep side, I am 100% talking facts
Clown is buried in his own confusion. You need Islamic studies class for 6 weeks to restore your brain. As for Adebutu man, he has simply testify against himself. This will be evidence against him after he dies. I personally believe his excuse was bogus. He didnt tell the truth. Can you imagine silly excuse he gave as if Quran has not been translated in several languages?. Even if non Muslim White people hear this they will know he is ignorant lazy old cargo. I don't know when he started his betting business which is of course is haram. If he converted to Christianity before even after he started his haram business, it means that was the real reason behind his conversion bcus he must have been told his dubious business is not Islamic and he felt the only way to go about it is to convert to Christianity bcus in Christianity, anything goes. There is no rule. Taja teran flock Christianity for worldly benefits.

If you want to expose your yansh, just accept Jesus "as your lord and savior" then you can do all your radarada. We have seen that in Christianity where ladies go pretty much naked and even sit in front row for pastors to see thier smelly yansh. We seen everything social media. So nothing is hidden again. So I strongly believe Adebutu converted to Christianity for wordily matter. His silly excuse is irrelevant. Too bad he is old and he can transit any moment. Once his file closes, he is done like dinner.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Redeemer

The allah they are calling is the same old baal kissed and bowed to from time immemorial

It was rotated to Qurash which Mohamed ancestors worshipped and Mohamed continued with.

The same Baal God has been warning of in old testament, which took all the nation's to it's grip

Daz true. Very true.

But my point is, Mohammed is not d founder of Islam, but he was made by the brethren of purity. Mohammed thought that the vision (if he truly saw one) he saw was from Almighty God, meanwhile it was an arrangement by the mystical powers of the BoP. So he himself did not know. I mean Mohammed.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Redeemer

You're versed in Bible and I'm impressed. You're a SS teacher abi?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 10:16pm On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
I am Redeemer

I will burst your bubble here. Show us reference from Quran that Baal is Allah?. Allah identified who He is in the Quran. Profile of Baal below shows it s worship by Christian in America. It is a devil worshiped by Christians

Also is the creator of the entire universe. Baal is a Christian prost!tute

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
I will burst your bubble here. Show us reference from Quran that Baal is Allah?. Allah identified who He is in the Quran. Profile of Baal below shows it s worship by Christian in America. It is a devil worshiped by Christians

Also is the creator of the entire universe. Baal is a Christian prost!tute

Look how you are embarrassing yourself

My battery is down just wait
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You're versed in Bible and I'm impressed. You're a SS teacher abi?
I am not a ss teacher.

The Bible said you would know the truth and it shall set you free

That statement is very deep, when you understand that we don't battle against serpent and scorpions but against spiritual wickedness in high places

These spiritual wicked entities are always battling to hijack the souls of men by their crafts which manifests within men

This is were you need knowledge and the truth to set you free off their traps

God is gracious, if you need the truth you don't need to be a ss teacher, just open your mind and search for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.