Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68555 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2021
Better pray for Nnamdi to returnn
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2021
I ask myself that questions, it seems we are already enemies, they already kill us, so obvious, bringing garbage to our throats, e choke, we are not one, all to your tents, Nigerians and their poor iQ. We cannot do anything sensibly in this country, many have their twisted thinking, no foundation binding us.

If i was everyone, i would mind my business, ensure my African country is developed and moving at a fast pace, some carry religion on their head and that's all they know, Israel and Palestine issue is not our business, we have not developed, yet they make it important, when we don't have human dignity in our own country. I just wonder why God made this way

pacespot:
Someone has said it in the other thread that white people don't just support any people or cause for no reason. They use Israel as a laucnhpad against the islamists who by everything hate the whites and their culture which is antithetical of Islam that seeks to control everything about humans, the more progressive nature of the Western styles is abhorrent to the islamists who see that as against the worship of Allah against other things that count as human development. Western culture and religion are universal, that is why people all over the world.can relate with western styles, Islam on the contrary is based on force and control which are the old practices of ruling people.

But what do Nigerians gain by supporting Israel or Palestine in this conflict, we have no culture at stake? We will just make unnecessary enemies for ourselves?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2021
Someone has said it in the other thread that white people don't just support any people or cause for no reason. They use Israel as a laucnhpad against the islamists who by everything hate the whites and their culture which is antithetical of Islam that seeks to control everything about humans, the more progressive nature of the Western styles is abhorrent to the islamists who see that as against the worship of Allah against other things that count as human development. Western culture and religion are universal, that is why people all over the world.can relate with western styles, Islam on the contrary is based on force and control which are old practices of ruling people. If the progenitors of Islam, the Saudi's, don't moderate some hardlined views in Quran as quickly as possible to make Islam more tolerant of other people, Islam will die its natural death very soon because humans have advanced beyond most of things that the islamists are practicing. No religion or culture can stand on the way of human progress.

But what do Nigerians gain by supporting Israel or Palestine in this conflict, we have no culture or religion at stake? We will just make unnecessary enemies for ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Graciafun(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us

Funny but true!

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Israelites are God own people
.. And we ...... Wey no be Jews...... We be Devil Own People ni undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2021
"Ibo Jews holds special service in their synagogue in Anambra State praying for Israel"

You guys gotta be kidding me! I mean since when ibos have become Jews?

Did y'all tell president Buhari about this?

Germans don't like Jews, but they find out about ibos claiming to be Jews, all ibos will be kicked out of Germany next flight available.

Listen, climate change, covid19, kidnapping in Nigeria skyrocketing, 2021 is something else.

Thank God, I am not invited because I won't honor it in my graveyard.

Israelis killing Palestinians like chickens and ibos are cheering oppressors. Ibos love oppressors so long they are not blacks. That is why Buhari is no good for ibos

Something is going on!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:06am On May 17, 2021
compton11:
which same God ?

They believe oneness of God while Christianity believe in Trinity.

Not every Christian believes in the trinity either. Pentecostals rarely believe in the Trinity

jew don't believe in new testament and they don't called it Bible either.

But they believe in the old testament, no matter what what they call it

very much

But they both still worship the God of Isaac, Jacob and Moses as their one true God?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 17, 2021
eeetuk:
"Ibo Jews holds special service in their synagogue in Anambra State praying for Israel"

You guys gotta be kidding me! I mean since when ibos have become Jews?

Did y'all tell president Buhari about this?

Germans don't like Jews, but they find out about ibos claiming to be Jews, all ibos will be kicked out of Germany next flight available.

Listen, climate change, covid19, kidnapping in Nigeria skyrocketing, 2021 is something else.

Thank God, I am not invited because I won't honor it in my graveyard.

Israelis killing Palestinians like chickens and ibos are cheering oppressors.
Something is going on!
... Our Dilector said we be African Jews branch !

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy, if everyone goes his way you can stay in your country and worship middle east, while you live in penury, misery and confusion and uselessness in your country, and you can be slaves of middle east shouting for their rights, while in reality, you considered as a human with lower Iq and a tool to fight for middle east.

As for me, my focus is on my area in Africa, I know who I am, I will not be second class, a lost soul, or a tool for any foreign entity.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:09am On May 17, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1236690333412646&id=100012150733472.
Same thing they did for trump and he lost

Catfishing PiggyVestTroll Labadi69
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2021
kingbee90:

FOOL!
Israel is more important to muslims yet you muslims have been trying to destroy it for ages without being successful.
Make una come take Israel na!
Uncircumcised Murdafurkas

Hahahaha Saudi Arabia the head of Islam do they have issue with Israel?

ISIS the head of terrorist do they have issues with Israel?

Use your brain.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:09am On May 17, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy grin cheesy, if everyone goes his way you can stay in your country and worship middle east, while you live on penury, misery and confusion and uselessness in your country, and you can be slaves of middle east shouting for their rights, while in reality, you considered as a human with lower Iq and a tool to fight for middle east.

As for me, my focus is on my area on Africa, I know who I am.
Hahaha

Catfishing PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by MosheDayan: 12:10am On May 17, 2021
1Dray:

LOL... Why are you this pained?
Who said I am?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by PoloG: 12:11am On May 17, 2021
pacespot:
Someone has said it in the other thread that white people don't just support any people or cause for no reason. They use Israel as a laucnhpad against the islamists who by everything hate the whites and their culture which is antithetical of Islam that seeks to control everything about humans, the more progressive nature of the Western styles is abhorrent to the islamists who see that as against the worship of Allah against other things that count as human development. Western culture and religion are universal, that is why people all over the world.can relate with western styles, Islam on the contrary is based on force and control which are the old practices of ruling people.

But what do Nigerians gain by supporting Israel or Palestine in this conflict, we have no culture at stake? We will just make unnecessary enemies for ourselves?
nigerians like to do oversabi and talk about what doesn't concern them.. it is this Sam attitude that makes other blacks hate nigerians... oversabi people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by smallsmall: 12:12am On May 17, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1236690333412646&id=100012150733472.

It is a good thing, they should pray for the Zionist State to stop its Evil, Apartheid practice and stop behaving like "Animal in Human Skin", towards their Palestinian neighbours.
God created man free, Israel should stop enslaving the Palestinians and killing their Children, that is a war crime similar to what the terrorist Fulanis in Nigeria are doing.

Judaic Israel = Boko Haram and Fulani Jihadist
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Tdotbluejays: 12:14am On May 17, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Jews that Netanyau will deport

Foolish lots

Jews don't recognize blacks. They see Blacks as lesser humans.

Black American Jews are presently facing deportation from Israel. How much more African Jews.

There is a thread on the topic

https://www.nairaland.com/6555194/israel-begins-deporting-black-american#101732909

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by PoloG: 12:18am On May 17, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I ask myself that questions, it seems we are already enemies, they already kill us, so obvious, bringing garbage to our throats, e choke, we are not one, all to your tents, Nigerians and their poor iQ. We cannot do anything sensibly in this country, many have their twisted thinking, no foundation binding us.

If i was everyone, i would mind my business, ensure my African country is developed and moving at a fast pace, some carry religion on their head and that's all they know, Israel and Palestine issue is not our business, we have not developed, yet they make it important, when we don't have human dignity in our own country. I just wonder why God made this way

I just don't get it at all.. why do nigerians like discussing about other countries problem and leave their own? Same way they carry America election for head pass even the Americans, and a Nigerian uber driver went far in insulting Donald trump in the presence of two americans and those ones had to put him in his place by reminding him how much of a shithole his continent was grin grin
Nigeria don still carry Israel and Palestine matter for head....
You hardly see other africans doing this..
Oversabi people...
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by smallsmall: 12:19am On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahaha Saudi Arabia the head of Islam do they have issue with Israel?

ISIS the head of terrorist do they have issues with Israel?

Use your brain.

What exactly is THE ISSUE of Palestinians with Israel?
Is it not about Land?

Is it not about Israel stealing Palestinian land, while forcefully keeping them under occupation, with American Money and Weapons?

But the greatest enemies of Palestinian Freedom, is the Arabs countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Tunisia...of recent, who for their own selfish end, SELLOUT any effort to emancipate the Palestinians.

Anyone listening to them issuing vague and ineffective pronouncement right now, will think that they would do anything concrete when infact they are the ones sabotaging the effort of even European Countries to ensure that the Palestinians have their own free, homeland.

Israel is a Racist State, simple.

For those wondering why Nigerians are concerned with what happens in other countries and that we should mind our business, l think most of you are talking out of ignorance.
The World is a global village now. There are Nigerians in the American Cabinet, today.
Such people are 'insiders' and can influence the Policy of America towards Nigeria, just as the Israeli-Lobby influences the Policy of America towards Israel,
Again, a time will come that you will draw on the 'capital of solidarity" you have invested in some other countries, when they needed help.
Those of you clamouring for "freedom" in Nigeria, when shits hits the fan, will need help, in terms of weapons, from such "friends" you have made in peace time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by sunboy(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

May God bless you!!!

Some people will call you names in a bit
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Their country is a failure, cheesy cheesy cheesy and they lack their true country, so they have to attach to something outside them. They are really fake people, who are so concerned for foreigners, but have no concern for their selves. grin grin grin.

Very confused, so concerned for the so called Palestinian lol, shouting about like touts, ignorant fellows and been a useful tool for others, while they cannot do good for themselves.

What good are they doing to their lands, maybe it is to cut off legs and hands, and trying to look like a religious country.

Even the middle east sees you as lesser humans, and only useful for their fighting agenda.

Anyway lets hope everyone goes his own way soon, because some people need focus, and development.

PoloG:
I just don't get it at all.. why do nigerians like discussing about other countries problem and leave their own? Same way they carry America election for head pass even the Americans, and a Nigerian uber driver went far in insulting Donald trump in the presence of two americans and those ones had to put him in his place by reminding him how much of a shithole his continent was grin grin
Nigeria don still carry Israel and Palestine matter for head....
You hardly see other africans doing this..
Oversabi people...
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by pieces18: 12:25am On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Israelites are God own people

Confused cocaine dealers.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by PoloG: 12:28am On May 17, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Their country is a failure, cheesy cheesy cheesy and they lack their true country, so they have to attach to something outside them. They are really fake people, who are so concerned for foreigners, but have no concern for their selves. grin grin grin

lol
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2021
smallsmall:

What exactly is THE ISSUE of Palestinians with Israel?
Is it not about Land?

Is it not about Israel stealing Palestinian land, while forcefully keeping them under occupation, with American Money and Weapons?

But the greatest enemies of Palestinian Freedom, is the Arabs countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain, Tunisia...of recent, who for their own selfish end, SELLOUT any effort to emancipate the Palestinians.

Anyone listening to them issuing vague and ineffective pronouncement right now, will think that they would do anything concrete when infact they are the ones sabotaging the effort of even European Countries to ensure that the Palestinians have their own free, homeland.

Where is UN?

The world is a scam

Palestinians are not afraid to die
Israel can't win the war...
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Not every Christian believes in the trinity either. Pentecostals rarely believe in the Trinity

Pentecost!
You mean Protestant?

gidgiddy:

But they believe in the old testament, no matter what what they call it
and they disbelieve in new testament

gidgiddy:

But they both still worship the God of Isaac, Jacob and Moses as their one true God?
The same God of isaac , Jacob and Moses is also God of the universe,not only them worship him.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:35am On May 17, 2021
Palestinian Christians. NIGERIAN Christians, listen up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYWCpOHiNjk

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2021
aryzgreat:

I rather shake boob than slam head and raise smelling nyash up for allah as worship
pathetic thing is that Jesus and Moses raise smelling nyash too.

Arindin,so how come y'all different from night clubs?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by smallsmall: 12:38am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

[s]Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter [/s]

Stop wallowing in Blissful Ignorance!

- Jews, are not Christians,.... they are 'Zionists'
- Jews dont believe or read the Holy Bible ........... their own Holy Book is called The Torah
- Jews killed Jesus and God has abandoned them (even the devil is powerful, so they go there.)

-Even the Bible says that the Kingdom of God has been taken away from the Evil Jews, and given to the wider, Christians (Gentiles).
Jesus Christ was the founder of Christianity (coined from the phrase: Worship of Christ)
..... and not Peter as you ignorantly posted

You cant seem to differentiate between the current "Zionist State" of geographical Israel, and the 'Spiritual Israel' of the Bible! That is Ignorance!!
You dont know that the Israelites, who are said to be Children of God, is not the physical and Political Zionist state of Israel of today, which is a fiat creation of the United Nations and Britain, in 1948
.......... again, that is your ignorance showing.

Go and read History Books and you will find that Israel itself was initially penciled to be created in the today location of Central African Republic and Ethiopia, just by fiat. undecided

Ignorance is a disease, a blissful one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by TonyNavas(m): 12:39am On May 17, 2021
chidexleo:
Igbo Jew in anambra ? Are they not Christians
yes they are
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by smallsmall: 12:54am On May 17, 2021
berrystunn:

Where is UN?

The world is a scam

Palestinians are not afraid to die
Israel can't win the war...

The UN is just a mere toothless Dog that can only bark.
It was destroyed when the Clause that one powerful country can overide what every other nation decides and the destruction of the Soviet Union also contributed to its comatose state because now, it is 'Whatever America wants".

The problem of the middle East was created by the Western Countries of France and America, when they helped a racist State like Israel, to develop Nuclear Weapons because with such weapons, you can call the bluff of anyone else.

The Evil that Israel does, is why it is always very jittery when Iran tries to develop it own Nuclear weapons. A killer is always afraid when they see a knife in the hands of another person, even if all he wants to do with the knife is cut oranges.

But Israel can completely wipe-out all and every single Palestinian, from the face of this Earth, easily too. It is just doing it gradually
They have the Weapons and the technology and worst case, maybe less than fifty Israelis would die in the process and l can tell you that terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia will be applauding them from behind.

But it is criminal and a crime against all human conscience, what Israel is doing.
How difficult is it to say this area is yours and you are responsible for it, and give them full access to manage their own life.
Right now, imagine tha it is Israel that decides how many Litres of Water the Palestinians can drink in a day, how much Electricity they can havem how many of them can have access to Hospital when they are dying, who and who can live Palestine to travel to other countries, etc.

That is Evil and God hates it. Israel qualifies as the most Evil country in the world and l can even predict that it will be the cause of the next world war, if the world leaders does not shine their eyes

I recommend people read this Book: The Samson Option
It details the Israeli "State Policy" that they would rather destroy the whole world, just like Samson destroyed the Temple before dying, than do whatever any country or the UN tries to force then to do

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On May 17, 2021
Low IQ chimps...... Isreal doesn't give a flying fvck about stupid igbotic niggers.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:59am On May 17, 2021
Oyedepo couldn't do this for his aunt. Rather he threatened her to convert to kiriyo (CHRISTIANITY) or die poor and she died poor.

No doubt, Bishop Oyedepo will go to Hell Fire if he dies in CHRISTIANITY because Jesus will deny him for sure.

But this man did what Islam preaches.

"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour." QUR'AN 17:23

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2021
how can our lands develop O, this your meandering hmm, abeg how can all people in our lands have access to quality water and food, you are smart, focus on what will improve our lands.

smallsmall:

The UN is just a mere toothless Dog that can only bark.
It was destroyed when the Clause that one powerful country can overide what every other nation decides and the destruction of the Soviet Union also contributed to its comatose state because now, it is 'Whatever America wants".

The problem of the middle East was created by the Western Countries of France and America, when they helped a racist State like Israel, to develop Nuclear Weapons because with such weapons, you can call the bluff of anyone else.

The Evil that Israel does, is why it is always very jittery when Iran tries to develop it own Nuclear weapons. A killer is always afraid when they see a knife in the hands of another person, even if all he wants to do with the knife is cut oranges.

But Israel can completely wipe-out all and every single Palestinian, from the face of this Earth, easily too. It is just doing it gradually
They have the Weapons and the technology and worst case, maybe less than fifty Israelis would die in the process and l can tell you that terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia will be applauding them from behind.

But it is criminal and a crime against all human conscience, what Israel is doing.
How difficult is it to say this area is yours and you are responsible for it, and give them full access to manage their own life.
Right now, imagine tha it is Israel that decides how many Litres of Water the Palestinians can drink in a day, how much Electricity they can havem how many of them can have access to Hospital when they are dying, who and who can live Palestine to travel to other countries, etc.

That is Evil and God hates it. Israel qualifies as the most Evil country in the world and l can even predict that it will be the cause of the next world war, if the world leaders does not shine their eyes

I recommend people read this Book: The Samson Option
It details the Israeli "State Policy" that they would rather destroy the whole world, just like Samson destroyed the Temple before dying, than do whatever any country or the UN tries to force then to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.