Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68447 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:06am On May 17, 2021
donnie:

They are among the many misled Hebrews who think they are more related to fake white Jews than they are to their fellow Hebrew brothers like Yoruba, Ibibios, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc. with whom they share the same DNA.

Even the Judaism they follow is Satanic babylonian religion. They will learn the truth eventually, but I pray it won't be too late.

Just be watching them and shaking my head .... and I'm almost sure the Israeli are doing the same ... if not laughing at them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 17, 2021
Reading some comments on this thread you'd know why africa was easy to colonize..... stupidity and lacking reason, it's why I'd never forget the saying of my late grandpa "family is the only one true religion" he was absolutely right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Israelites are God own people

And Christians are Satan's?

Or what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 1:14am On May 17, 2021
At least we know where her heart lies. It is clear. She must have been threatened by Judeo-christian zionists to delete.

No reasonable human beings would support Israel

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 1:16am On May 17, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Reading some comments on this thread you'd know why africa was easy to colonize..... stupidity and lacking reason, it's why I'd never forget the saying of my late grandpa "family is the only one true religion" he was absolutely right.
are you just getting to know? grin cheesy. Africans are brain dead
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by calcal: 1:20am On May 17, 2021
Science and technology rule the world, the children of Pharaoh embraced 5 daily prayers to science and technology which leads to their week position on the world stage today.

Your huge oil reserves are absolutely nothing to those that own science and technology, they can decimate you in few days and foreign reserves will play no role in doing so.

Russia a non-NATO country encroached on by NATO countries but no one will mess with Russia, it is because of the know-how in science and technology and not the availability of oil reserves.

If Biafra and Yoruba are given the chance to total independence, They will be able to achieve such within a short period of time and that will be a plus to Africa as a continent.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by danjay22: 1:23am On May 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us
You obviously know nothing about history. Stop misleading people please.

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Akaekpuchiowa: 1:28am On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
which country no be God's own

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Inspirelove: 1:33am On May 17, 2021
Black man with no identity, the Northern muslim would do rally in supports of Palestine and Some South-east would hold prayer in support of the Jew claiming they are Jew.. What is wrong with us ? It's a terrible thing not to be proud of who you are!
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 17, 2021
Empiree:
are you just getting to know? grin cheesy. Africans are brain dead

Honestly..... sometimes it's embarrassing, the ignorance is at epic levels.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 1:43am On May 17, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Honestly..... sometimes it's embarrassing, the ignorance is at epic levels.
I feel you, brother.

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

These 4 groups of people are a cancer to any society......

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:22am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by nwosu1982: 2:56am On May 17, 2021
Igbos are the best tribe in Nigeria, progress is their second name

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 3:07am On May 17, 2021
Hamas dare not dash them one BEAN CAKE if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu won't return hundreds undecided

Hamas try it wink
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ZooOga: 3:16am On May 17, 2021
Anyone have any fresh pics of this Synagogue? Or Onitsha NLers?

I searched on google but nothing in the cloud but these high quality photoshop pics in the op.

True God Synagogue
okoye, No 22 ilo, Odume St, Onitsha, Nigeria

Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra

https://www.google.com/search?q=Onitsha+Synagogue+In+Anambra&sxsrf=ALeKk02bFZ2E4IptR2uQb-rZ9iS_mhdiXA:1621217406983&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwin6pW90c_wAhXLQs0KHfTaDowQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1536&bih=727
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by seanery: 3:24am On May 17, 2021
Bunch lo foolz...!!!

Religion bigots
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by discusant: 3:25am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites.

in Italics:
because Kanu is super brilliant. Just listen to him for once, you will not like to miss his speeches again - whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, or Fulani.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by saajus: 3:33am On May 17, 2021
And we are devil's own people. Right?
PrinceOfLagos:
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by discusant: 3:35am On May 17, 2021
Zionmdde:

As long as they slam their head without disturbing ur peace, it shouldn't be ur business

but with intention to spread sharia criminal laws all over Nigeria, they are disturbing the peace of all Nigerians. Why do you think agitation for restoration of Biafra started after the north of Nigeria adopted sharia criminal laws?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:37am On May 17, 2021
embarassed

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:54am On May 17, 2021
donnie:

They are among the many misled Hebrews who think they are more related to fake white Jews than they are to their fellow Hebrew brothers like Yoruba, Ibibios, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv etc. with whom they share the same DNA.

Even the Judaism they follow is Satanic babylonian religion. They will learn the truth eventually, but I pray it won't be too late.

Are you trying to say that Yoruba, Ibibios, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv are all descendants of Jacob? Please elaborate more
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by charixel: 4:05am On May 17, 2021
If is the truth. I pray for forgiveness cos of what I have said about it all.

If am in there shoes I won't tolerate such. Took you in, then you snatch my wife and children.

Na die we dey be that ooo.

sweetshisha:
cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2021
Stoopid
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 4:17am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:

Ibo Christian go shock when they know that Jews bow their heads during worship to Yahweh

I bow my head too when I worship God, whoever that doesn't bow his head does not worship God. Worship means bowing down]one's head to his creator
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 4:24am On May 17, 2021
imagrg:
The Edo people are Portuguese too.

Igbo has no link to Jewish origin. I don't believe this historical analogy.

The Igbos originated from Eastern Nigeria and are still there. No record of Jews migration to Igboland.

Israel knows that igbos descended from them, they did the research themselves, and not the igbos ok
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ZooOga: 4:29am On May 17, 2021
Worth a scan or good read if you have the time

The Black History Whites Don't Want You To Know by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2583264/black-history-whites-dont-want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAGfW0DtNZY
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Rosskiiku: 4:58am On May 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Are you trying to say that Yoruba, Ibibios, Efik, Ejagham, Tiv are all descendants of Jacob? Please elaborate more

THE ANCIENT HEBREWS WERE BLACKS. SO THEIR MODERN DESCENDANTS ARE BLACKS. They are primarily settled across west and central Africa, and comprise the 'Bantu' forest peoples, Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Ashanti, Urhobo, Efik etc etc. As well as the black diaspora of former slaves in America, the Caribbean, Brazil, Cuba, etc, who fulfilled the prophecies of Deuteronomy 28, regarding the decline and enslavement of the black race..

Zephaniah 3:10-12:

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.''

''Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia'' (ie the Nile) looking from Israel, is West and Central Africa.

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 5:10am On May 17, 2021
Death To State Systematic Terrorism

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by olatade(m): 5:17am On May 17, 2021
Professor Banji Akintoye, that Igboho's professor that is inciting violence in Nigeria, lives in Pennsylvania, USA with his family.

Sunday Igboho's first wife and 5 children are living in Canada. His second wife and 6 children are living in Germany. Three of his children are footballers in Germany. He is a Christian, not an Ifa priest.

How about Nnamdi Kanu?

He is living abroad. His wife Uchechi, and children are living in London. During his trial, while in court, he says that he "believes in Judaism" (not catholic or Amadioha), and that he considers himself a Jew (not Igbo or Biafran), and oftentimes he has led his followers to various Jewish prayers and religious observations.

So you see, ironically, they love their dreams, but their families can't live in them.

You are here. Your wife and children are here, but your brain is in their hands. Shior!! I pity you.
COPIED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by vioment: 5:22am On May 17, 2021
May God bless the Jews and other peaceful religion.

My first religion is Nigeria.

But I admire Jews and Israel. Hearts of knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.