Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (69646 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:18am On May 17, 2021
Joel3:
it will eventually go to that extent if you watch clearly you will see that it keep on expanding. The next all out war israel will occupy new territories.
LMAO stop dreaming cheesy
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:21am On May 17, 2021
WorldRichest:

Germany already killed over 6 million of them like Christmas chickens. What did you do?

Tell Israel to throw one bomb into Russia nah, that's when you will know that God favourites are those who are worshiping him, not Israelites nor Igbo Jews

Israel only attacks those who attacks them. You can encourage Buhari to yield to the call by Erdoğan to attack Israel so you can give them the Hitler treatment naa

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2021
Northern abokiz will not like this news... Expect a counter thread of thousands of head slamming in support of Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by POTUT(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us

On which land were the Jews before and during the time of Jesus Christ?

Do you know that the Jews were exiled for many centuries, after the death of Christ?

Do you know that during the exile, their land was deliberately populated by the people we call Palestinians today? And that was done by the oppressors of the Jews to spite them? Thinking that in exiling them the Jews will perish and be forgotten and wiped off the face of the earth?

Do you also know that the centuries-long exile ended when the Ottomans were defeated at the beginning of the 20th century? The Jews could not return to their homeland for many centuries, yet their language and history was well preserved. In spite of them being scattered around the world, these cultural assets were preserved.

Now pause for a minute. Do you think that if you uproot and scatter any ethnic group today for upwards of 600 years, that they will survive it with their language and culture intact?

That is the God factor. The force that created this Universe has given instructions, but the devil is using some people to thwart that will. But it can never be thwarted.

Cut the tree from the roots, not the stem. Tell the story from the beginning, not from the middle. Jews did not just come to Palestine in 1947. The world thought that by uprooting and scattering them physically, they would destroy the spiritual force that set things up there. The world is kicking against pricks.

I wish the violence will be de-escalated immediately. Palestinian civilians are bearing the brunt and are helpless. But the silent backers of Hamas should stop this nonsense. You can't fire rockets at Israel and still desire to sleep well.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by athaboi(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2021
Zionmdde:

As long as they slam their head without disturbing ur peace, it shouldn't be ur business
they can never slam their head without troubles...that is the point! All over there world, there's no peace where there's Islam

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:29am On May 17, 2021
fety4rward:
This is the main reason the region promotes all amoral characters that destroyed the country at large...prostitution, drugs, rituals, kidnapping among others

So Islam prevents all these but encourages terrorism like Al shabab, taliban, Hamas, Al Quaeda, ISIS, bokoharam etc abi

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:

Matthew 26 vs 39

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, 'My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will. '”

This is the verse they quote as their defense, you just only need to tell them two things

(1). They have also agreed in the Trinity by that statement because Jesus bowed to his Father whom they dispute

(2). Bowing wasn't originated by Islam which came thousands of years after Jesus, even in the new testament people where bowing to idols But to whom is your bowing to

I like this this.
Prophets were used to bowing to God right from the time of creation before Muhammed was born. I don't know why their selfish claim!
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Bro, a lot of them Muslims don't even know what Islam means

That's why Arabic is mandated to be the only language of Quran

I am putting it out for others not him

grin grin grin
That's impressive.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2021
Its a lie, I live in Anambra and I've never heard anything like Igbo Jews, they even have a synagogue as big as this and I never noticed, pls where in Onitsha precisely is it located biko,, I want to see
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2021
ntyce:

The Jews have been conquered many times, Nazis, Arabs, Turks all defeated them.
And the Romans, don't forget the Romans.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by chrisvic007: 7:38am On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Israelites are God own people

We know genuine Israelites and we know impostors.

According to the teachings of Apostle Paul, all genuine Christians are Israelites through Jesus Christ but still we know genuine Christians and hopelessly counterfeited ones.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2021
athaboi:
they can never slam their head without troubles...that is the point! All over there world, there's no peace where there's Islam
So them Malaysia, Indonesia... Are currently in a civil war abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I like this this.
Prophets were used to bowing to God right from the time of creation before Muhammed was born. I don't know why their selfish claim!
Muslims are confused bunch

All this arises because their peadophile prophet borrowed his foundation from Jews

He called all Jews prophet his predecessors but he failed to acknowledge they were all Jewish sent to Jewish people.

On the basis of forcing the Jewish history on yourself, you have to somehow twist it to shamelessly fit in.

That is where the all Jewish prophets are Muslims comes in meanwhile he doesn't do anything the prophet did, he breaks all the commandments Yaweh gave the prophets.

They are all Muslims yet Mohamed is the founder of Islam

When Yaweh was relating with Jews he didn't involve another tribe because they were chosen, so since when did that same Yaweh start relating to Qurash and other non Jews today who call themselves Muslims.

If Mohamed had not been forging Jews identity to himself he knew he had no foundation from his qurash idol tribe

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by athaboi(f): 7:44am On May 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

So them Malaysia, Indonesia... Are currently in a civil war abi?
they have majority Muslims there so they are comfortable.... Islam can't mix where there are other religion. They will cause trouble bcoz they want everyone to be Muslims...by force, and that's what their book is saying. Jihad...kill anybody that refuse

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 17, 2021
Whiteangel1234:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1236690333412646&id=100012150733472.
Ah what a beautiful picture and beautiful thing to behold. Very clean synagogue and oh my God. I love you guys.. God bless you and bless Isreal. Head slammers can go contribute their feeding money for Hamas as they usually do so that Isreal can waste it within a second.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 17, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us

[/s] To DUSTBINS! TRASH OF ALL TRASH!
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 17, 2021
POTUT:

On which land were the Jews before and during the time of Jesus Christ?

Do you know that the Jews were exiled for many centuries, after the death of Christ?

Do you know that during the exile, their land was deliberately populated by the people we call Palestinians today? And that was done by the oppressors of the Jews to spite them? Thinking that in exiling them the Jews will perish and be forgotten and wiped off the face of the earth?

Do you also know that the centuries-long exile ended when the Ottomans were defeated at the beginning of the 20th century? The Jews could not return to their homeland for many centuries, yet their language and history was well preserved. In spite of them being scattered around the world, these cultural assets were preserved.

Now pause for a minute. Do you think that if you uproot and scatter any ethnic group today for upwards of 600 years, that they will survive it with their language and culture intact?

That is the God factor. The force that created this Universe has given instructions, but the devil is using some people to thwart that will. But it can never be thwarted.

Cut the tree from the roots, not the stem. Tell the story from the beginning, not from the middle. Jews did not just come to Palestine in 1947. The world thought that by uprooting and scattering them physically, they would destroy the spiritual force that set things up there. The world is kicking against pricks.

I wish the violence will be de-escalated immediately. Palestinian civilians are bearing the brunt and are helpless. But the silent backers of Hamas should stop this nonsense. You can't fire rockets at Israel and still desire to sleep well.
You think they don't know

Read the underlined history of Palestinians below

They are ottoman descendants who were made Palestinians when ottoman was about leaving

Ottoman empire came in the 19th century but Jews have been there even before the 4th century

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 7:55am On May 17, 2021
engrchykae:
you will attain godhood
Thanks man
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Deemystic: 7:55am On May 17, 2021
Spicycat:

You're confused angry grin grin grin grin
Research esoteric Christianity, the gospel of Thomas and you will see he isn't. The true teachings of Jesus were intended to help us realize that we are Gods in human body and that the kingdom of God is within us opposed elsewhere. These teachings didn't resonate well with the Romans who sort to control and subjugate the population.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by edoairways: 7:56am On May 17, 2021
WorldRichest:

Abraham was from the present day Iraq as you have admitted. Abraham is the one God's promised. Now tell me, who are God's favourites then? Iraqis or Israelites? Both are however never at peace, it's always one war or the other.
Israelis because of the covenant Yahweh made with Abraham
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2021
smallsmall:

The UN is just a mere toothless Dog that can only bark.
It was destroyed when the Clause that one powerful country can overide what every other nation decides and the destruction of the Soviet Union also contributed to its comatose state because now, it is 'Whatever America wants".

The problem of the middle East was created by the Western Countries of France and America, when they helped a racist State like Israel, to develop Nuclear Weapons because with such weapons, you can call the bluff of anyone else.

The Evil that Israel does, is why it is always very jittery when Iran tries to develop it own Nuclear weapons. A killer is always afraid when they see a knife in the hands of another person, even if all he wants to do with the knife is cut oranges.

But Israel can completely wipe-out all and every single Palestinian, from the face of this Earth, easily too. It is just doing it gradually
They have the Weapons and the technology and worst case, maybe less than fifty Israelis would die in the process and l can tell you that terrorist nations like Saudi Arabia will be applauding them from behind.

But it is criminal and a crime against all human conscience, what Israel is doing.
How difficult is it to say this area is yours and you are responsible for it, and give them full access to manage their own life.
Right now, imagine tha it is Israel that decides how many Litres of Water the Palestinians can drink in a day, how much Electricity they can havem how many of them can have access to Hospital when they are dying, who and who can live Palestine to travel to other countries, etc.

That is Evil and God hates it. Israel qualifies as the most Evil country in the world and l can even predict that it will be the cause of the next world war, if the world leaders does not shine their eyes

I recommend people read this Book: The Samson Option
It details the Israeli "State Policy" that they would rather destroy the whole world, just like Samson destroyed the Temple before dying, than do whatever any country or the UN tries to force then to do

I totally agree with you
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by omoharry(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2021
How many times have the Jews held a special prayer for their brethren in Nigeria ? How many times have you guys held special-prayers for the green spring student that are in the hands of bandit ,whose live could be taken with a snap of their fingers ? How many times have you prayed for the killings of your fellow Nigerians? You guys as well as those supporters of the Palestines & protesting against Israel are all Idiot and bloody hypocrites .
You are always sticking out your neck for people that do not care about you . Go and live with them and see if they love you guys .Bloody hypocrites .Charity begins at home, which is lacking from you guys ..
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Misplace of priority the israelite that not give damn about you black.
Shut up. Israel stood by Igbos during civil war. So they care about us!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:33am On May 17, 2021
The Israeli military will win the war.....

In God we trust

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 8:34am On May 17, 2021
Zionmdde:

As long as they slam their head without disturbing ur peace, it shouldn't be ur business

Slam with bomb under their pants? No!.
Go North while slamming.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 17, 2021
Lmao. grin
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Just believe wat u want to believe and stop attacking other people's belief. Both religions came here due to foreign influence, d same foreigners dat enslaved ur ancestors. If u want to be original go back to amadioha
or Igwekala
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 9:24am On May 17, 2021
Rosskiiku:

THE ANCIENT HEBREWS WERE BLACKS. SO THEIR MODERN DESCENDANTS ARE BLACKS. They are primarily settled across west and central Africa, and comprise the 'Bantu' forest peoples, Igbo, Yoruba, Bini, Ashanti, Urhobo, Efik etc etc. As well as the black diaspora of former slaves in America, the Caribbean, Brazil, Cuba, etc, who fulfilled the prophecies of Deuteronomy 28, regarding the decline and enslavement of the black race..

Zephaniah 3:10-12:

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.''

''Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia'' (ie the Nile) looking from Israel, is West and Central Africa.
I know about Igbo, Ashanti, congo, and Zulu, but I don't know many other blacks are descendants of Jacob
I know about Igbo, Ashanti, congo, and Zulu, but I don't know many other blacks are descendants of Jacob
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You nail it bro. But you don't need to go this far. These muslims are like nigerian 1999 constitution; nobody can change them. Save ur data pls
Bro

Can you see why i take pains to educate these Muslims

Here is a Muslim below that only recites Arabic jinx, he doesn't know what Quran contains until he comes across our facts from their own source's

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2021
Tomisin666:
lol dem go send una go school go learn on how to speak good English and dey expose but nah clout una go dey chase up and down embarassedsee how u put yourself into serious taunt grin
Mind your own business, Mr broken
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2021
edoairways:

Who told Christians claim that Israel is a Christian country to start with?. Most Christians show allegiance to Israel because that is the root of Christianity. Christianity share similar belief with the Judaism than every other religion. The founder of Christianity is a Jew. The founder of faith (Abraham) is from there
it is the root of Christianity Then why are the majority of them not Christian
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Abid2020(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2021
gregyboy:

So they can make isreal a muslim nation so they can comfortably access isreal for pilmirage without fear of religious differences

So yes they want to destroy isreal regardless of her pilgrimage importance as soon as they can infiltrate isreal the their pilgrimage would be accessible

You don't even know what say how many countries have they turned into Muslims country through invasion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.