Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? (10719 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / Download Whatsapp For Windows 7 32 Bit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2021
UXExS:

Hello sir,

I like your disagreement, and I would love to know what the right things are for someone who's learning to code.
Create projects and learn platforms like Wordpress, Shopify etc.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Alusiizizi(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2021
BadBitch:

So I'm supposed to start reeling out the number of languages I code in or projects I've executed, to a random nigga on the internet to "prove" I'm a programmer? Lmaooooooo! Better mind the business that pays you otondo.

Precisely my point. You contribute nothing of informative value because you have nothing to contribute, and more correctly, you are not a programmer. A true programmer knows that the number of programming languages that you "know" is meaningless. Virtually all of these languages share similar structure. So as earlier suggested, scurry off to a romance thread. You don't belong here.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by hyb33(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

If your laptop has very very low specs, use linux. If it doesn't, use windows.
laptop specifications
Ram =8gb
Core i5
Windows 10
500Hdd

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2021
hyb33:
laptop specifications
Ram =8gb
Core i5
Windows 10
500Hdd
You can continue with windows.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by BadBitch(f): 11:50pm On May 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Precisely my point. You contribute nothing of informative value because you have nothing to contribute, and more correctly, you are not a programmer. A true programmer knows that the number of programming languages that you "know" is meaningless. Virtually all of these languages share similar structure. So as earlier suggested, scurry off to a romance thread. You don't belong here.
what a waste of brain cells. Rest.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by rinzaugustine: 4:53am On May 21, 2021
Start with the one you have
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2021
Ajibade123:

I am a computer science student but can you break this down
C for example allows the use of 64bit data types (long long int) by using some sort of cheat on 32bit systems through assembly code, I haven't really read the code but in my years of termux I remember writing code with 64bit data types with no hassle, this makes the system a bit slow though but funny enough most user mode programs don't deal with such huge amounts of numbers (2^64). Lets also remember that 32bit CPUs have an extension called PAE that allowed the system to access more than 4gb RAM, he can obviously manage it. Plus the op's os is 32bit meaning that the machine could be 64bit which I highly suspect except if op is using pentium which is ridiculously slow.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 21, 2021
hyb33:
laptop specifications
Ram =8gb
Core i5
Windows 10
500Hdd
Hia even thought this was op. You have the freedom bro, though you can't do graphic intensive shit.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Alusiizizi(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2021
BadBitch:
what a waste of brain cells. Rest.
Yes, please do rest. You have very few brain cells to spare after all.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by hyb33(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2021
SegFault:

Hia even thought this was op. You have the freedom bro, though you can't do graphic intensive shit.
sorry what's graphic intensive? If the system can't operate well on Web dev, tell me please so I can change it, been on and off on the self learning, I don't want another breakdown please.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
hyb33:
sorry what's graphic intensive? If the system can't operate well on Web dev, tell me please so I can change it, been on and off on the self learning, I don't want another breakdown please.
Things like games, game dev and 3d modelling are graphic intensive. Your system is good for web dev oh. Since that's what you want to hear.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by hospitalnear: 7:41am On May 23, 2021
I am not a programming guy but after reading all the threads I have searched for XAMPP 32 bit the first link appeared on google is : https://xamppguide.com/download/xampp-for-windows-32-bit/
I witnessed that it has been downloaded 175K, So this mean that people use 32 bit systems for development too. Many does use xampp 32 bit version for development.
All I want to say that for learning purpose you can use even 32 bit systems and OSs. Just passion is the driving force, keep up your high goals and keep going whatever is in your hands.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? by w25d15w: 8:11am On May 27, 2021
After Yan left Hong Kong on April 28th, 2020, her family and friends were panicked and called the police in Hong Kong because of her suddenly disappearance. Until two weeks later, Yan contacted her family that all was well. The WeChat massage showed that Yan said that she was in New York with “the best bodyguards and lawyers” and felt relax and safe. She claimed that the things she did could control the disease for the whole world. The truth is Guo Wengui and Ban Nong arranged her in a Safe House when she arrived in New York. They hired a coach to teach her how to reply the questions from media. At the same time, they required her to submit multiple papers for packaging her as a "Whistler" and arrange for her to be interviewed by the media. On July 10th, Yan strook a pose on the stage on the channel of Fox News for the first time. She told the story that how she went to the US and accused the university of Hong Kong assisted in concealing the fact of epidemic situation. However, she did not mention her relationship with Guo and Ban. Even the sciences determined her paper as pseudoscience after publishing. Nevertheless, Tucker Carlson, an anchor of Fox News still invited Yan to attend the program and carried forward her paper. This interview was viewed at least 8.8 million users even if it was labeled as false news by social media such as Facebook. After few weeks, Carlson clarified that he did not agree with Yan’s statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Html,css,javascript Group Tutorial / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. / How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.