Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Ass Her Out Without Asking Her Out 18+ seduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ass Her Out Without Asking Her Out 18+ seduction (571 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ass Her Out Without Asking Her Out 18+ seduction by HitGuy: 3:02pm On May 16, 2021
This is the latest version of asking a girl out that only genuine fck boys use a lot, if you love the meat in-between her legs, this is for you

The old ways isn't working out fine so we got to upgrade & be ahead of the game
Clearly you stand more better chances to win her over faster with this method of mine,

Secondly you don't risk rejection because you basically not asking her out

You are sending the command signals into her heart straight shots straight bullet

I am not selling course or doing click bait, I am only using the best tool to deliver the right message,

You v got to subscribe to my channel guys that's the only way to say thank you & support me for giving up my secrets to you to get more games.
Why I prefer this method is cos you don't get to be rejected cos aperently you are not asking her out at all & you will be fast at gaining access into her priviate account, & you get to upgrade your approach to getting to see things differently than they appear & be more spontaneous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYx7dYDHmRU
Just like guys if you can turn her on faster she will let you in asap

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Dead,condemned Batteries At Mouth Watering Rate / Bodybuilder Who Married S3x Doll Says Having S3x With Raw Chicken Meat Inspires / How To Attract A Lady, Without Saying A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.