Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help (1151 Views)

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Obieze34: 11:08pm On May 16, 2021
A native doctor and he's spirits are threatening my life if I don't commit something morally wrong. He's really strong and they could come after my family and I. Please how do I save myself and my people..

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Bola146(f): 11:10pm On May 16, 2021
shocked Tell us the full story please

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Daveambition(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2021
For the fact that you already believe the acclaim {native doctor} is "Too Strong" makes yu a prey to ur prediator. Yu gotta 1st pray ya sef outta the mindset yu in rn before seeking public opinion.
As long as fear of the unknown clouds ur mind, yu can never build courage/braveness to face ur worst evil

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Brainard22: 11:14pm On May 16, 2021
E choke
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by EkwulobiaTV: 11:15pm On May 16, 2021
grin Settle him
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Vision101(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2021
What did you do. Don't tell us half story.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by falcon01: 11:43pm On May 16, 2021
Obieze34:
A native doctor and he's spirits are threatening my life if I don't commit something morally wrong. He's really strong and they could come after my family and I. Please how do I save myself and my people..
Nothing will Happen, just get Palm wine, bitter kola and Normal kola nut deep both of em in the wine for 5 minutes, drink it but just small sip then wash your face with the rest Trust me nothing will happen! Make sure you take one bite from each of the kolanut after washing your face!, Then throw throw them backwards.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by signature2012(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2021
Obieze34:

Why you go give him daughter belle? grin

Oya,give is full gist before we help you appease the gods.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by slimjohn2k5: 12:22am On May 17, 2021
E not easy to repent after soaking your hands
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by sisisioge: 6:58am On May 17, 2021
Treat him like a blackmailer by reporting yourself to all and sundry...your family, the community, your pastors, police, etc. The guy go leave you alone.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Holinesss(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2021
This is why you need Jesus… no man can really help you in this case… in the battle of spirit me you need the assistance of higher spirit to overcome… in this case the sport of God (The Christ)

Acceptance, repentance and confession of Jesus as lord and savior is the beginning, then holiness and conscious walk with the spirit of God will save you with little or no fight.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Quirekoon: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Nollywood grin
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened Please Help by Obieze34: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Pleik:

Good Morning

I'm an expert Tech ebook writer. I write user guides, to programming ebook, business and investing ebooks, cook books, cryptocurrency and stock exchange, health and motivational ebooks. I can write on tech ebooks on Google docs, gadgets like Canon Camera, Amazon Kindle, Apple smart phone, Smart phone ebooks etc

I also have some already written ebooks that have not been seen by anyone. I am more than willing to sell then at the rate of 70 kobo per word if this may interest you. If you'd like to buy my already written ebooks, or would like to hire me to write afresh from you, I can be an asset

Can we connect via WhatsApp or Telegram?

Telegram link please

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Bachelor To Burn 7kg Gas In One Month? / I Need An Advise From You Pls. / Do You Think I Should Go Back, After What He Has Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.