Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What's A Husband Benefits ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's A Husband Benefits ? (1043 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Husband Benefits ? by Sunshine0126: 5:05pm On May 07, 2022
My utmost Respect to the Daddy & Mummy in the house

Just out of curiosity I will love to be enlightened more about what a husband stand to benefits in a marriage cos all i could think of favour woman 100%

Or a humble responsible man should just have it @ the back of his mind that he's meant to serve his wife/family either directly or indirectly throughout his lifetime?

Pls those of you with versed experience in marriage do share ur thought it might go a long way to help a life
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by virginprincess(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
According to nairaland males,a man doesn't benefit anything in marriage,that why they will continue to remain single for the rest of their lives since they don't know the joy,peace,comfort&fulfillment that marriage gives.

5 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
According to nairaland males,a man doesn't benefit anything in marriage,that why they will continue to remain single for the rest of their lives since they don't know the joy,peace,comfort&fulfillment that marriage gives.
Don't mind those wayward boys. Actually they still meet women to v sex yet they show hate publicly here.
Last Drop
Husbands v huge benefits. We all wish for the good ones cos some men are just stick.
They are like a lion protecting the pride.
A good husband brings sense of security & protection, provision, companionship, and a symbol of authority in homes.

4 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

A man benefits companionship in a marriage.
Ignore all the lies and nonsense you read on this platform, man can hardly live without a suitable companion.
It is not in the nature of man to be alone.
At the appropriate time, a man will yearn/seek for a suitable companion.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by virginprincess(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't mind those wayward boys. Actually they still meet women to v sex yet they show hate publicly here.
Last Drop
Husbands v huge benefits. We all wish for the good ones cos some men are just stick.
A good husband brings sense of security & protection, provision, companionship, and a symbol of authority in homes.
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:
The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Ignore all the nonsense you read on this platform, man can hardly do without a suitable companion.
It is not in the nature of man to be alone.
In the appropriate time, a man must seek a companion.
God made that statement about Adam, the man who happened the first and only man to exist on the planet at that time. No other human can claim to have ever been in that situation since Adam.. undecided

The same God went on to create some men Eunuchs, allowed some become Eunuchs in this life... According to the same scripture, there are men who it is in their nature to be alone and they thrive best that way. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God made that statement about Adam, the man who happened the first and only man to exist on the planet at that time. No other human can claim to have ever been in that situation since Adam.. undecided

Kobo, the way you understand the Word is different from the way I understand the Word.
Let's leave it at that. cheesy
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by JovialJune(f): 6:06pm On May 07, 2022
Husbands benefit nothing....don't marry.....stay single forever.

6 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Desperados(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Last Drop

I am not sure you really understand the meaning of this statement.

Getting married to a real alpha male(a true lion of his pride) is the best thing that can ever happen to any girl or woman.

NB: Redpillers are not Alpha males & vice-versa.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

I am not sure you really understand the meaning of this statement.

Getting married to a real alpha male(a true lion of his pride) is the best thing that can ever happen to any girl or woman.

NB: Redpillers are not Alpha males & vice-versa.
I understood what I posted and what you posted.
A good man isn't a redpiller or red capsule.
Forming macho isn't the only quality of a good man. Empathy is virtue. Good men v empathy, sense of belonging & sense of responsibilities.
A good man has the qualities I mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by tayo60(f): 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
His wife and children are his properties

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On May 07, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, the way you understand the Word is different from the way I understand the Word.
Let's leave it at that. cheesy
But there is only One Truth.... and every individual opinion is rendered a lie by it. undecided
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by JeffreyJunior: 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
Companionship and most importantly, the joy of having a sweet little daughter making a mess around the house. embarassed cheesy
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Lolssssssss, waiting muss no go see for en gate.
Husband benefit get high BP from his wife
Husband's benefit absolutely nothing other than nagging upon nagging
Husband benefit division in d family, brothers would be in a very good terms, but once daughter of eve enter d family, that's d end of d good relationship in d family.
Infact husband benefits a lot
D gods are wise
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Desperados(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

I understood what I posted and what you posted.
A good man isn't a redpiller or red capsule.
Forming macho isn't the only quality of a good man. Empathy is virtue. Good men v empathy, sense of belonging & sense of responsibilities.
A good man has the qualities I mentioned above.

I understand u but u got it mistaken.

You just gave the qualities of a good man and not an Alpha Male.

A man might be good and not an alpha, likewise an alpha too.

Like i said, an alpha(the lion) leads the pride.

I hope you know one when you see one before you fall for him.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

I understand u but u got it mistaken.

You just gave the qualities of a good man and not an Alpha Male.

A man might be good and not an alpha, likewise an alpha too.

Like i said, an alpha(the lion) leads the pride.

I hope you know one when you see one before you fall for him.
Ok. I got the alpha male. That alpha male must v sense of responsibility n belonging.
Every boy firming redpill or alpha male in Nairaland are boys that runs from responsibilities.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
If they don’t know the benefits, they should stay single. They have parents and can easily ask their fathers, so I don’t know why they disturb cyberspace with unnecessary noise like there is any woman dying to have them.

Abeg. Man wey wan marry go marry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Desperados(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I got the alpha male. That alpha male must v sense of responsibility n belonging.
Every boy firming redpill or alpha male in Nairaland are boys that runs from responsibilities.

Now u are getting my flow

Besides, Alphas are known by their actions(acting) and not words(talking).

The lion does not speak but acts instead.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by McDuncan: 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But there is only One Truth.... and every individual opinion is rendered a lie by it. undecided

The most pathetic part in your deviancy is that you lack the intellectual payload to deliver a convincing narrative.

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Now u are getting my flow

Besides, Alphas are known by their actions(acting) and not words(talking).

The lion does not speak but acts instead.
The ones on Nairaland rant always about being redpill and not simp. Jobless boys.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
What's with the recent 'what is/are the benefits of a husband in a marriage'?

No father, elder brother, uncle, godfather, colleagues, religious leader/book etc. to ask from?

2 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Desperados(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

The ones on Nairaland rant always about being redpill and not simp. Jobless boys.

Lol, just lik most girls here on dis forum don't really understand the meaning of being a Feminist so does most guys about Redpill.

i love to know how Sweet ur Plum really is and if it beats my expectations, i would hav it for keeps
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2022
Desperados:

Lol, just lik most girls here on dis forum don't really understand the meaning of being a Feminist so does most guys about Redpill.

i love to know how Sweet ur Plum really is and if it beats my expectations, i would hav it for keeps
I know what a feminist mean. I know redpill. I know what being sane mean.
People should chose to live well.
Nobody should come here and start forming boss.

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Desperados(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

I know what a feminist mean. I know redpill. I know what being sane mean.
People should chose to live well.
Nobody should come here and start forming boss.

Hey Sweetplum cool it down, i wasn't referring to u in my first statement

or do u want the plum to turn bitter?

If u just vex, i go run leave u o because u fit go bite my nose frm my phone through nairaland
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:30pm On May 07, 2022
Sunshine0126:

Just out of curiosity I will love to be enlightened more about what a husband stand to benefits in a marriage cos all i could think of favour woman 100%

Or a humble responsible man should just have it @ the back of his mind that he's meant to serve his wife/family either directly or indirectly throughout his lifetime?

Pls those of you with versed experience in marriage do share ur thought it might go a long way to help a life

Having a husband is overrated.
Just focus on yourself

2 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
McDuncan:
The most pathetic part in your deviancy is that you lack the intellectual payload to deliver a convincing narrative.
OK.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by ireneidiva(f): 9:49pm On May 07, 2022
This silly question again.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by Dollywood(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
Being a man is extremely hard. Those husbands be trying and it becomes very painful when you get appreciated enough and disrespected by your woman.
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by DBestDoc(f): 10:49pm On May 07, 2022
Sunshine0126:

There’s absolutely no benefits for the husband
You better run from marriage and remain single. Only women, especially Nigerian women benefit from marriage.
Btw, this is an over flogged and duplicated topic.
Follow this link for more advice from your Nairaland brothers
https://www.nairaland.com/7113219/what-benefit-marriage-man-present

Stay off Marriage and Romantic relationships and stay safe.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by ibechris(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2022
Over 150 years research has shown that marriage benefits men than women in any generation.

Married men have shown to be healthier and happier than their unmarried,divorced and widowed counterparts any where in the world.

The man is the Head of the family...which in principle helps him to exert the manly authority over his household.

Married men maintain stability in every thing including health and financial.

They reach their financial goals earlier than their single counter parts any where in the world.

Married men are well taken care of by their wives and as a result,they lead healthy lifestyles far better than their single peers out there.

Married men have been shown to command respect in the society,work environment and even by govt of the day. Marriage afford them more responsibility in any environment than their single peers.

Men who are married tend to live longer than their single peers out there.

What more can I say if what I have written here aren't true.

1 Like

Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by greencard: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:
If they don’t know the benefits, they should stay single. They have parents and can easily ask their fathers, so I don’t know why they disturb cyberspace with unnecessary noise like there is any woman dying to have them.

Abeg. Man wey wan marry go marry.
are you married?
Re: What's A Husband Benefits ? by greencard: 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Having a husband is overrated.
Just focus on yourself
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Family Woman Ever Rest In This Life? / . / Five-year Jail Term For Keepers Of Domestic Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.