Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men (31638 Views)

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Eastcaostboy: 7:47pm On May 17, 2021
BadBradley:
The emboldened words there is how your background was panned out: zero planning, a product of careless f.vuck.

You're just a product of cheap internet, sofa internet nobody.
I don't pay for internet... Am in a Country where there's Free wifi... Okay,
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Eastcaostboy: 7:56pm On May 17, 2021
BadBradley:
The emboldened words there mirror how your background was panned out: zero planning, a product of careless f.vuck.

You're just a product of cheap internet.
Dumb, ignorant, sofa internet nobody.
yah, thanks for your Correction tho.... Negga thinking on how to make more million KESH... Little Jew wagging tone
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2021
She made a point anyway. Btw as a lady, you should have smtin doin before getting married atleast for U nt to be a liability to the man(I mean in a case where u need to buy something personal n the man isnt around, from ur proceed u can buy such) but is u're the type thats lazy n dont wnt to do anything, u bring insult to urself as a lady because ur man cn use it to insult. In a situation whrby the woman isnt working when u married her n she is willin to work n assist d family, u as a man cn provide one 4 her.
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by DEMZEE(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

But some of them want to claim equality with men

Those ones should b schooled with hot patriarchy
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by ObalaEmma: 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
djon78:

Exactly
Spot on
The worst thing to encounter as a man is to be married to a Long throat woman

The day the man manage to run short of funds. He will see how ungrateful she is and it will be too late

Men before you marry
While dating
Sometimes withhold funds
Claim that you are Broke or run out of money

Then you will see the real nature of whom you are with
That way you will remove the weath from the chaff

Never let Love blind you
Be wise in life
wise one.. I think that the mesaage the lady was passing. Some ingrate lass nowadays
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by ObalaEmma: 8:16pm On May 17, 2021
djon78:

Exactly
Spot on
The worst thing to encounter as a man is to be married to a Long throat woman

The day the man manage to run short of funds. He will see how ungrateful she is and it will be too late

Men before you marry
While dating
Sometimes withhold funds
Claim that you are Broke or run out of money

Then you will see the real nature of whom you are with
That way you will remove the weath from the chaff

Never let Love blind you
Be wise in life
wise one.. I think thats the mesaage the lady was passing. Some many ingrate lass nowadays
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by daddymummy(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
This woman is really worthy of marriage.

She is really a wife material.

Her boyfriend or husband is lucky.

She is someone that can love her boyfriend or husband wholeheartedly.

Her post really pains the female gender.

Any post that makes the male gender important,is always painful to women.

But I thank God that there are some women who still support men against the evil of other women.

My observation is that any woman who can hurt other women in order to save the male gender,is always a very caring and loving woman if you are lucky to marry her.

Such women are rare and they are priceless.

They are more precious than gold.

But those women who like standing with their female gender to afflict men,if you marry such women, you are putting yourself at risk.

There is no woman who can love both males and females equally.

You must love one more than the other.

Most women tend to love other women more than they love men.

The few who are lovers of men, because of which they can hurt a woman if it means satisfying a man, such women are really rare and precious.

Although I am not implying that women should hate and hurt each other.

I am just trying to state the psychological aspect of female love.
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Georgejeez: 9:32pm On May 17, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Why stingy? What stopped you from standing ur ground if you can afford to give out cheerfully?
If I didn't stand my ground the babe would have looted my new hoodie and singlet in addition with the gas cylinder and 3k , I have gotten another gas cylinder today .
Fact is as she collect them so , another woman go replace them in double double folds , she de US ...
If you know ,you have known grin grin
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Akuruoulo(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2021
nenyeRitta:
Some hungry women are loyal to the core
Ok but just find one loyal hungry gal and make her yours
Beware of these so call I too know gals and rich ones they are sadist
and full of pride and can kill the man in you. my little opinion

ADA IGBO U GET SENSE NO BE SMALL
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Akuruoulo(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2021
fourboys:
Hungry girls over to U grin grin

1 dey up

HAHAHA U MUST BE A WICKED SOMBORI

Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by Richthekid: 11:01pm On May 17, 2021
Ok
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by SweetCuntess: 12:34am On May 18, 2021
Georgejeez:

If I didn't stand my ground the babe would have looted my new hoodie and singlet in addition with the gas cylinder and 3k , I have gotten another gas cylinder today .
Fact is as she collect them so , another woman go replace them in double double folds , she de US ...
If you know ,you have known grin grin
Ok. So y keep a broke girl around when u have a rich one?
Re: ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men by DedeNkem: 4:36am On May 18, 2021
obembet:
Nonsense. Attention seeker. What about hungry, ugly guys too?

Why are you upset about her statement? Did she hit a nerve? Are you a hungry girl?

There are more hungry girls in Nigeria than men, and they are hell to date or marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.