Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23465 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by officialwdhtv: 5:09am On Dec 08, 2023
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhYNPJTLTI

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by God1000(m): 5:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Ladies will set ridiculous standards for men, Men are also doing the same now, so who will marry broke and hungry ones?

This generation has gone mad, our parents didn't behave that way

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by thesicilian: 5:41am On Dec 08, 2023
But 99.5% of Nigerian girls are hungry na, what then do we do

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by GoodRocks: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2023
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

279 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by MrBroke(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2023
Abeg na which girl way don bellefull for naija. Cause I never see o grin all of dem dey always dey hungry

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Lovemeharder(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by victorclean(f): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2023
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by God1000(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

what if you marry a rich man today and he becomes broke tomorrow, will you dump him and run away? Or you will stay and endure with him

The broke guy of today with great potentials can be a millionaire tomorrow.

My senior brother was still in school struggling when he got married with NCE certificate, today he's the director of his company with masters degree, he has his own car with two more official cars

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2023
When you guys are so chronically online, you're not far away from losing touch with reality.

As if the people who live in the slums and are the major contributor to our exploding population gives a fk about all of your 'don't marry hungry girls, don't marry broke boys' narratives.

Mtcheeeewwww.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by SweetBuns(f): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2023
See them looking for people that will suffer with them

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by SoNature(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

Men are more empowered than women. If all guys have this mindset, no more marriage. That means it cannot work in Nigeria.

What I don't like though is that those ladies who manage to make small change set very high standards. Silly things!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by thesicilian: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetBuns:
But you want to enjoy with someone you did not suffer with?

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Evolutionism: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

Oshey Agba Blackpiller.

Enough said and Overfloggedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by GoodRocks: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Men are more empowered than women. If all guys have this mindset, no more marriage. That means it cannot work in Nigeria.

What I don't like though is that those ladies who manage to make small change set very high standards. Silly things!

How can you say men are more empowered than women when it is women that gets the most favour than men?

Men must learn to avoid poor broke girls they're liability and Parasites

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by TrollKiller(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.

Magnoliaa:
When you guys are so chronically online, you're not far away from losing touch with reality.

As if the people who live in the slums and are the major contributor to our exploding population gives a fk about all of your 'don't marry hungry girls, don't marry broke boys' narratives.

Mtcheeeewwww.

SweetBuns:
See them
Always a nuisance and eyesore
Fucking parasites

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by stanliwise(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
God1000:
Ladies will set ridiculous standards for men, Men are also doing the same now, so who will marry broke and hungry ones?

our parents where not this exposed

3 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tochez24(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

If she isn't a virgin❌
If she doesn't have a hand work or certificate❌❌
If she can't provide basic needs for herself❌❌❌
If she isn't well reserved or have alot of male friends❌❌❌❌

Red flags to look out for in girls before dating or marring them..... Except you just want to have FUN

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
broke girls cant even see me.I dont stay in their circle.Na only nairaland make am seem close small.E don tey wey I set this standard. grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Mynd44, Front Page, pls. I know Romance Section MODS(Female MODS) won't want to bring this to Front Page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by tochez24(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
broke girls cant even see me.I dont stay in their circle.Na only nairaland make am seem close small.E don tey wey I set this standard. grin

Add virginity too bro♂️

I have stopped that nonsense a long time ago... Apart from girls i just have fun with, i will never officially date or marry a broke girl or a non virgin ❌❌❌

I want the BEST for my children💯

As they're looking for rich guys I'm looking for a virgin and financially stable lady... So whenever we jam ourselves we will settle down 😆😆😆

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
TrollKiller:
See them
Always a nuisance and eyesore
Fucking parasites

You nor go like pour hypo for your eyes? grin

My comments are not worrisome to you yet o. To ba ka e lara dada, you know what to do. Until then, keep lurking and quoting me upandan like a petulant child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by pansophist(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Let's not mix broke girls with hungry girls sha.

The simple test you can use to tell the difference is their outlook. Hungry girls are externally looking (vanity over modesty) , while broke girls are inwardly looking (modesty over vanity). A generalization sha.

So hungry girls need wealth and a wealthy man to further amplify their vanity, oppress their enemies, and glow in the spotlight. They can't make money themselves, they need your money to shine.

To hungry girls, rich men are like ladders, she cant be satisfied with the lifystyle of one, and is craving for the next best thing, with a huge ego that thinks she is doing you a favor eating your money.

A broke girl is circumstantial, her brokenness didn't affect her character at all, and will save 40k from the 50k you gave her to plait her hair. She may even have a job of 40k monthly while saving 5k. Money doesnt influence her much, her character is unshakable.

So you may avoid hungry girls, since it's a mentality thing, but if she is broke, which is a temporary unavailability of material stuff, she can still make a good wife.

And that goes for men too.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
Whatever grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by ElliotP: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Make una get small conscience na, abi una want make them starve to death?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by bigdawg7: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Daddy freeze always spitting facts no wonder the daughters of eve don't like him

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Deelaw(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2023

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Deelaw(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!

You just cast yourself now bros! 😎

7 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by marlow1962(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
This generation ladies are hungry, you're a fool if you can't set standards for yourself as a man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
But broke girls are marrying broke men same with poor girls and poor men, so why are y'all butthurt that some of them are setting high standards for themselves?

If you don't meet her standard move on to a lesser standard na, abi why the extreme pains?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by cocolacec(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
God1000:

Broke guys should marry broke girls.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by cocolacec(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
tochez24:

Add virginity too bro♂️

I have stopped that nonsense a long time ago... Apart from girls i just have fun with, i will never officially date or marry a broke girl or a non virgin ❌❌❌

I want the BEST for my children💯

As they're looking for rich guys I'm looking for a virgin and financially stable lady... So whenever we jam ourselves we will settle down 😆😆😆

If guys set virginity as a standard for marriage,many girls will close their legs before marriage.Men sets the standards,women follow the trend.

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.