Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business (20160 Views)

Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business / Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by hotwax: 5:38pm On May 17, 2021
plaindealer:

What kind of question is this when countries all over the world are aggressively fighting trade wars over cattle and meat, hundreds of billions of dollars global meat rade.

Small New Zealand exports $9 Billion worth of Cattle meat in one year alone, more than our overall export.

Sometimes the government is not the problem in Nigeria, it's ignorance and the shallow mentality of the unexposed average Nigerian that is the problem.

yes ooo..the only way we can do cow business is to force ruga down nigerians throat.

cattle business..is not different from emeka selling spare part at ladipo. emeka paid for the land or shop he is using for spare part sale.

emeka did not ask for ruga before he can sell spare part.

i hope u have what is called common sense
Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by Longman8: 5:50pm On May 17, 2021
Noting stop u from stil creating d 1m job as u claim. Atlst start frm ur constituency. Ara kuwa kwa gi anya.
Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by jclassiq(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
plaindealer:

Your argument was the government focusing too much on cattle, not bush so stop switching, even sef, the FG came up with solutions to establish animal husbandry ranches with free money, but tribalists, bigots and anti-government elements rejected.

The Southern governors with their pontifications ad gatherings, did they come up with their own solutions or plans to establish ranches in the South? No.

How lost and confused can you all be, all you know how to do is wail and complain , but you lack ideas and solutions.
Will you calm down and stop barking like a rabid dog.

You want government to establish ranches on whose account? Is that akin to asking government to build shops and give to igbo auto part dealers somehwre in kano..
How do you people see things? These cattle business, no people get am? Why dont they do all these by themselves.
Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by Grateful02(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2021
Big man chill na... I dey crush on imo girl abeg
Mokason288 kisspost=101771034:
grin
This Imo people self

Please let it create 1million jobs for imo’s abi imolite’s I don’t care

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by plaindealer: 10:40pm On May 17, 2021
money4god:

If I may, I wish to engage you on an intelligent level and in so doing ask some questions.
First I must admit I do not have all the details regarding RUGA, however it appears that this RUGA arrangement is primarily focused on CATTLES and not livestock in general.
2ndly, the international trade on PORK for instance, rivals, and many times suppases that of BEEF. Same case for international trade on FISH MEAL which is obtained from FISH.
So why sir, if you know please enlighten me, is the Fed. Govt. not pursuing this other obvious ventures as it is doing for RUGA?

I see, so, they were talking about cattle and not livestock in general even though cattle is actually livestock.

Do you even know the meaning of livestock? You might want to google the definition.

I'd think that after my last post and after admitting that you don't know anything about the program, you took it upon yourself to google the program and educate yourself, but instead of doing just that, you are still compounding your lack of knowledge with more lack of knowledge.

RUGA or the National Livestock Transformation Plan is basically all about livestock including pig and other livestock animals.

Take some time out to read and educate yourself before your next post.
Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by plaindealer: 10:49pm On May 17, 2021
jclassiq:

Will you calm down and stop barking like a rabid dog.

You want government to establish ranches on whose account? Is that akin to asking government to build shops and give to igbo auto part dealers somehwre in kano..
How do you people see things? These cattle business, no people get am? Why dont they do all these by themselves.

You obviously and ignorantly think establishing ranches in your state means importing people from other states to be given land in your state to establish and run RUGA or the National Livestock Transformation Plan when in fact that's not the case.

The plan asked your states to provide land and in exchange get free billions to establish the ranches in your own state and to be administered and staffed by your own people not only to grow and develop livestock in your state but also to create jobs and generate IGR for your state.

This is why it was sad and disheartening when you people made ignorant noise to negate that plan just because you people don't read or research anything, you react to everything in Nigeria based on your tribal, bigoted and ignorant default.

While other state governments are establishing ranches and reaping the benefits with foreign investors trooping in to take advantage of RUGA liike the $100 Million dairy and livestock investment in Kaduna, you loudmouths in the south with no plans, no solutions, or any kind of bright ideas are losing out, you've achieved nothing.

If you are going to reject something, at least have your own plans and solutions on the table ready to go.

Lazy and shallow southern leaders and their lazy thinking followers.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business by Mokason288(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2021
Grateful02:
Big man chill na... I dey crush on imo girl abeg
Lol .... it’s expensive ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta 2023: APC, Omo-Agege Solicit ‘Obidients’ Votes / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.