Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? (9123 Views)

Beautiful Indigenous Latin American Ladies Show Off Their Tattoos(photos, 18+) / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Tickles001(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, why are black American ladies/girls seen as animals and hated?

There's a saying that "People don't regard you for what you are, but for what you appear to be."

It may be that the black woman you speak of do behaving like animals?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
Slickest:

I related with my boss who happened to be an American about this sometime ago. The disrespect is from the inception, from slavery to poverty, to being cheap.

Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
Tickles001:

There's a saying that "People don't regard you for what you are, but for what you appear to be."

It may be that the black woman you speak of do behaving like animals?

Lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, why are black American ladies/girls seen as animals and hated?

We are not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Hoes and shameless breed of humans!
Yes there are decent ones but the hoes and disoriented savages are much.
Their social media posts are always about "I stole your man" "I'm the baddest Bitch" "I'm useless bitch" all sort of rubbish bs, bed wench creatures so dumb
Lies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:09pm On May 18, 2021
Rgade:
Because they all grew up in the hood where they’re taught nothing but violence and gangsterism and also how to make good baby mamas.

Lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Robertgreene1:
cus majority of em re only good at doing drugs...fvcking gangsters nd fighting publicly...infact they more toxic than vipers...
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
McStoic:

I heard they're too loud and are usually razz.

Nobody's as loud as Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

Lies.
re u one of em bitches my dear?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Tickles001(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

Lies.

How is that a lie?
When almost everyone develops a common opinion about something. There is certainly something wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 7:26pm On May 18, 2021
Tickles001:

How is that a lie?
When almost everyone develops a common opinion about something. There is certainly something wrong.

It's called "Media Brainwashing".90% of Nairaland members have never been to the US to even meet Black Americans, your opinions are based on stereotypes,, hearsay and lies. The same brainwashing is used against Nigerians in the Western world as well.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 7:27pm On May 18, 2021
Robertgreene1:
re u one of em my dear?

I'm Black American.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by McStoic(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

Nobody's as loud as Nigerians.

Dearie are you sure of this? Not all Nigerians are rass oo.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 8:45pm On May 18, 2021
McStoic:

Dearie are you sure of this? Not all Nigerians are rass oo.

I'm not talking about all Nigerians just the loud ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

I'm Black American.
I see...so why av u folks decided 2 keep on disgracing d black race?..or do u people need us,ur African cousins 2 start begging u folks 2 b more useful in life?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 10:30pm On May 18, 2021
Robertgreene1:
I see...so why av u folks decided 2 keep on disgracing d black race?..or do u people need us,ur African cousins 2 start begging u folks 2 b more useful in life?

Useful, like Nigerians who are embarrassing the whole of Africa and the diaspora with your 419 scams, cults, baby killing rituals, machete killings of your brothers, pedophilia, rape, drug dealers, setting your fellow brothers on fire with your jungle justice.

You bring corruption to every country you invade, 89% of wives having kids by their lovers while the husbands think the kids are his, you suppress your women, old bastards marrying children.

Y'all are disgusting and disgraceful. You are the last people any diasporian or other Africans would seek any advice from. You can't live in a glass house and throw stones.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by neyohh: 10:41pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

Useful like Nigerians who are embarrassing the whole of Africa and the diaspora with your 419 scams, cults, baby killing rituals, machete killings of your brothers, pedophilia, rape, drug dealers, setting your fellow brothers on fire with your jungle justice.

You bring corruption to every country you invade, 89% of wives having kids by their lovers while the husbands think the kids are his, you suppress your women, old bastards marrying children.

Y'all are disgusting and disgraceful. You are the last people any diasporian or other Africans would seek any advice from. You can't live in a glass house and throw stones.

Correct , but that doesn't change the fact that the black American female is exactly what was portrayed in the previous comments.

Meaning blacks in general are useless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
neyohh:

Correct , but that doesn't change the fact that the black American female is exactly what was portrayed in the previous comments.

Meaning blacks in general are useless.

That's why you're wrong, you're only generalizing just like I was. All Nigerians don't behave the same and neither do all black Americans. Most Nigerians are useless crooks(true enough)but that doesn't take away the fact that some are honest and hardworking.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
neyohh:

Nope.

You look at averages.. horrible stats

We need to do better as a people.

You need to concern yourself with your people, fix the ills of your community before you judge someone else's.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:

Because y’all are very lazy, entitled motherfokas with no culture whatsoever. You’re also very loud, rude and with no sense of reasoning.

I pity Africans who settle down with these breeds of loud and extremely rude humans.

If any of my brothers brings any of y’all home, I’ll beat the shit out of him first, then disown him.

I currently have a friend who got married to one. This mumu friend is from Zimbabwe. This guy works 2 jobs to keep body, soul and family together.

The family of which my guy wasn’t prepared for but this akata girl already realized my guy na mugu. As she throw puna give my guy, my guy fill PUna up without rubber. Next thing she choke my guy with pregnancy, packed in my guy’s room herself.

Back to present, akata girl sits at home all day and night to watch zee world. If anything beaks and she can’t watch the zee world, she will complain to we the committee of friends that my Zimbabwean nigha is not treating her well; something as little as dead remote batteries.

She doesn’t wanna work, she claims managers are rude, but who makes up the bulk of the managers? Ur fellow akata pple na. She waits for my friend to buy paynt pata, toothpaste, batteries, water etc....

And guess what, she’s the most territorial, jealous biatch I’ve ever laid my eyes on. She wants no girl to speak with her man. She saved her own number on my guy’s phone as “My lovely wife” with many love emojis...

I’ll never marry akata even if they point gun to my head. I’ll rather marry a 60year old Nigerian evening newspaper than marry those rude, LAZY and entitled biatches
you talk too much angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by neyohh: 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
khiaa:

You need to concern yourself with your people, fix the ills of your community before you judge someone else's.

"Judge" is a now a meaningless word, abused to death by folks who don't like accountability.

Do better!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 12:14am On May 19, 2021
neyohh:

"Judge" is a now a meaningless word, abused to death by folks who don't like accountability.

Do better!

Lead by example and YOU do better. Take accountability for the whole of Nigeria and the ills you represent. Stop taking your corruption to other countries who are kind enough to host you. DO BETTER!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Shokoloko(f): 1:49am On May 19, 2021
khiaa:
Lead by example and YOU do better. Take accountability for the whole of Nigeria and the ills you represent. Stop taking your corruption to other countries who are kind enough to host you. DO BETTER!!!!!

Thank you so much.
like you said 90% and I would say 98% of current nairalanders have never been to the US.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by blingxx(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Hoes and shameless breed of humans!
Yes there are decent ones but the hoes and disoriented savages are much.
Their social media posts are always about "I stole your man" "I'm the baddest Bitch" "I'm useless bitch" all sort of rubbish bs, bed wench creatures so dumb

Sound like cardi b undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by McStoic(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2021
khiaa:

I'm not talking about all Nigerians just the loud ones.

So which of type of Nigerian are you? Loud or gentle? Seems you are speaking from experience? grin
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by McStoic(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2021
khiaa:

Useful like Nigerians who are embarrassing the whole of Africa and the diaspora with your 419 scams, cults, baby killing rituals, machete killings of your brothers, pedophilia, rape, drug dealers, setting your fellow brothers on fire with your jungle justice.

You must be tripping! Damn funny comments founded on 2nd hand information. It must choke to have been spoonfed lotsa negative things about Nigerians when you prolly haven't been here before.

Still, I take the comments in good faith cos I know that Nigerians have every kind of person you will see anywhere on earth. We are not perfect, but we are good in every facet of society we find ourselves. New York, New Jersey et al record more crime daily than Lagos which is our most crime prevalent city. Let me not even talk about California and her various Latino based violence.. Even that una US, Nigerians are leading many native black Americans and their White counterparts in many fields. Few years back I learnt Nigeria has the most educated immigrant community in the US.

I, personally have lots of relatives and friends in the States and they usually reiterate about black women and single parenting. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THEM? I KNOW THERE ARE GOOD BLACK WOMEN, BUT METHINKS THEY'RE IN THE MINORITY.

PARTING SHOT; Forget all you read here about us. We are one hell of very hospitable Nation. We are naturally like that cos we value family! I know some guys here who got visited by some black American women. The few that came here really loved what they saw and their friends were even asking to be hooked up. If you really wanna know about Nigeria, don't just conclude based only on what you see us do here. We banter a lot. grin Ask real people who have been here. LEARN TO WRITE WITHOUT ANGER, IT HELPS.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2021
khiaa:

ok dear..u've just won this great battle of Gettysburg..can I just rest now?.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2021
Robertgreene1:
ok dear..u've just won this great battle at Gestsburg...can I just rest now?.

My message to you is " Don't point fingers at my c'est pool until you get your Shithole together".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 10:44pm On May 19, 2021
McStoic:

So which of type of Nigerian are you? Loud or gentle? Seems you are speaking from experience? grin

I'm not Nigerian but I have experienced the loud noise coming out of some of y'all's big mouths.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:20pm On May 19, 2021
McStoic:

You must be tripping! Damn funny comments founded on 2nd hand information. It must choke to have been spoonfed lotsa negative things about Nigerians when you prolly haven't been here before.

Still, I take the comments in good faith cos I know that Nigerians have every kind of person you will see anywhere on earth. We are not perfect, but we are good in every facet of society we find ourselves. New York, New Jersey et al record more crime daily than Lagos which is our most crime prevalent city. Let me not even talk about California and her various Latino based violence.. Even that u na US, Nigerians are leading many native black Americans and their White counterparts in many fields. Few years back I learnt Nigeria has the most educated immigrant community in the US.

I, personally have lots of relatives and friends in the States and they usually reiterate about black women and single parenting. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THEM? I KNOW THERE ARE GOOD BLACK WOMEN, BUT METHINKS THEY'RE IN THE MINORITY.

PARTING SHOT; Forget all you read here about us. We are one hell of very hospitable Nation. We are naturally like that cos we value family! I know some guys here who got visited by some black American women. The few that came here really loved what they saw and their friends were even asking to be hooked up. If you really wanna know about Nigeria, don't just conclude based only on what you see us do here. We banter a lot. grin Ask real people who have been here. LEARN TO WRITE WITHOUT ANGER, IT HELPS.

#1 I'm not angry

#2 LMAO grin at the hypocrisy. You're the very one using disgusting stereotypes and media lies to paint black Americans as the scum of the earth but are now in your feeling when I use your own tactics against you.

#3 Nigeria is terrible at documenting statistics so there is no way you can compare the criminal activities of New York to Lagos.

#4 Nigerians aren't leading anyone in anything other than their African counterparts. That fairytale that was spread across the internet 5 years ago is nothing but fiction and has been debunked, it's the Asians. The truth is Nigerians were the most successful MIGRANTS in Houston Texas, 5 years ago.

#5 Black,(African, Caribbean) White, Hispanic and Asain women have children out of wedlock but you people are only obsessed with the activities of black Americans. Nigerian men get their American girlfriends pregnant then run back to Nigeria like the cowardly irresponsible chickens they are instead of being a man and taking care of your responsibilities, leaving behind single mothers and fatherless children, Why is that?

#6 PARTING SHOT: Forget all you have read or heard about BA, we are beautiful, spiritual, intelligent, loving and forgiving, strong, surviving people. That's the way YAH made us because we are his people. A couple of BA women visiting some Nigerian men don't mean anything to the rest of us because you're known for your overbearing, controlling behavior which is a turn off. You can't lead a woman through abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2021
bluefilm:

Because that's exactly what they are.

Have you met any of them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Contestants Pose Nude Covered In Brazilian Themed Body Paint.18+ / / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.