Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? (9099 Views)

Beautiful Indigenous Latin American Ladies Show Off Their Tattoos(photos, 18+) / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On May 19, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:

Because y’all are very lazy, entitled motherfokas with no culture whatsoever. You’re also very loud, rude and with no sense of reasoning.

I pity Africans who settle down with these breeds of loud and extremely rude humans.

If any of my brothers brings any of y’all home, I’ll beat the shit out of him first, then disown him.

I currently have a friend who got married to one. This mumu friend is from Zimbabwe. This guy works 2 jobs to keep body, soul and family together.

The family of which my guy wasn’t prepared for but this akata girl already realized my guy na mugu. As she throw puna give my guy, my guy fill PUna up without rubber. Next thing she choke my guy with pregnancy, packed in my guy’s room herself.

Back to present, akata girl sits at home all day and night to watch zee world. If anything beaks and she can’t watch the zee world, she will complain to we the committee of friends that my Zimbabwean nigha is not treating her well; something as little as dead remote batteries.

She doesn’t wanna work, she claims managers are rude, but who makes up the bulk of the managers? Ur fellow akata pple na. She waits for my friend to buy paynt pata, toothpaste, batteries, water etc....

And guess what, she’s the most territorial, jealous biatch I’ve ever laid my eyes on. She wants no girl to speak with her man. She saved her own number on my guy’s phone as “My lovely wife” with many love emojis...

I’ll never marry akata even if they point gun to my head. I’ll rather marry a 60year old Nigerian evening newspaper than marry those rude, LAZY and entitled biatches

You're very unintelligent with psychological and emotional problems and loud. I can guarantee you have never been to the US nor met a Black American. SMH. You are Mental!! You sound just like the people you loathe

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On May 19, 2021
kunle75:

You're right I drove past a neighborhood in my city not long ago North Minneapolis and the environment is just exactly what you depicted.

You've not been to black suburbs?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

You've not been to black suburbs?

Majority of the blacks here in Minneapolis aren't living in the suburbs, they're mostly in the city but concentrated in particular areas mostly north and south of Minneapolis and basically st Paul area of the town too.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 2:21am On May 20, 2021
kunle75:

Majority of the blacks here in Minneapolis aren't living in the suburbs, they're mostly in the city but concentrated in particular areas mostly north and south of Minneapolis and basically st Paul area of the town too.
Where are you located?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 4:00am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

Where are you located?

Minnesota,and may I know why you ask?
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2021
kunle75:

Minnesota,and may I know why you ask?
I mean, do you live amongst the whites? Living amongst the whites seem to be heaven on earth to most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 5:23am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

I mean, do you live amongst the whites? Living amongst the whites seem to be heaven on earth to most Nigerians.

Not really,I live with people of color like myself and white who are the predominant in the state generally. Living amongst the whites means nothing cos they're just an average humans like me too and am not in any way intimidated or fascinated seeing them everyday and everywhere too.
We live in a sanctuary state,if you know what I meant.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 5:31am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

You're very unintelligent with psychological and emotional problems and loud. I can guarantee you have never been to the US nor met a Black American. SMH. You are Mental!! You sound just like the people you loathe

The guy is entitled to his opinion.
If you read through his statement he's said it all,he can't be better than his friends.
It shows the kind of people he wine and dine with and by extension the woman his friend married to.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by amuwo1980: 6:09am On May 20, 2021
What kind of idiotic post is this , you must be from the land of the fallen angel who hit his head on the ground , what’s ur problem with african americans ? Because u can’t push them around with lies like u do in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by amuwo1980: 6:10am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

He is an afonja
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:39am On May 20, 2021
kunle75:

The guy is entitled to his opinion.
If you read through his statement he's said it all,he can't be better than his friends.
It shows the kind of people he wine and dine with and by extension the woman his friend married to.

He didn't say anything, just talking loud and saying nothing. He complained about the behavior of one person and miraculously he connected that behavior to all 30 million black American women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2021
amuwo1980:

He is an afonja

What's afonja?
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 6:51am On May 20, 2021
kunle75:

Not really,I live with people of color like myself and white who are the predominant in the state generally. Living amongst the whites means nothing cos they're just an average humans like me too and am not in any way intimidated or fascinated seeing them everyday and everywhere too.
We live in a sanctuary state,if you know what I meant.
So whites are average humans like yourself but in your mind black Americans are sub human and beneath you? SMH.
I live in California which is also a sanctuary state. When Trump threaten to kick the Nigerians and Liberians out of the country I posted that Cali was a sanctuary for you guys to find refuge

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

My message to you is " Don't point fingers at my c'est pool until you get your Shithole together".
see ur mouth like "shithole"...u should even be thanking ur stars that our ancestors sold off all their "rejected people"(d most useless of their kids back then) into slavery...if not.. u wouldn't av found urself in a saner society like d states 2 b calling ur origins "shithole"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 11:02am On May 20, 2021
Robertgreene1:
see ur mouth like "shithole"...u should even be thanking ur stars that our ancestors sold off all their "rejected people"(d most useless of their kids back then) into slavery...if not.. u wouldn't av found urself in a saner society like d states 2 b calling ur origins "shithole"

Lmao grin You talk all that negative disgusting crap about BA and then think I should give a damn about Nigeria. You sold off your ancestors children and that's why everyone is getting wealthy off of Nigeria's resources but Nigerians. You are reaping what you have sown. You will suffer forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

So whites are average humans like yourself but in your mind black Americans are sub human and beneath you? SMH.
I live in California which is also a sanctuary state. When Trump threaten to kick the Nigerians and Liberians out of the country I posted that Cali was a sanctuary for you guys to find refuge

Sorry is there anyway or where you read in my comments making any denigrating remarks about blacks?
And please don't come here and foist your experience or opinions on anyone.
Everyone is entitled to whatever they say ok,and please am not someone who participate in social media war of word .thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2021
kunle75:

Sorry is there anyway or where you read in my comments making any denigrating remarks about blacks?
And please don't come here and foist your experience or opinions on anyone.
Everyone is entitled to whatever they say ok,and please am not someone who participate in social media war of word .thanks
I am entitled to my opinions as well. Aren't you mature enough to have a constructive debate without going to war!
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by kunle75(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

I am entitled to my opinions as well. Aren't you mature enough to have a constructive debate without going to war!

Then don't quote people wrongly, and choose your words too.

I have tried to answer your questions without any bias and there should be some respect to everyone response here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by McStoic(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

#1 I'm not angry

#2 LMAO grin at the hypocrisy. You're the very one using disgusting stereotypes and media lies to paint black Americans as the scum of the earth but are now in your feeling when I use your own tactics against you.

#3 Nigeria is terrible at documenting statistics so there is no way you can compare the criminal activities of New York to Lagos.

#4 Nigerians aren't leading anyone in anything other than their African counterparts. That fairytale that was spread across the internet 5 years ago is nothing but fiction and has been debunked, it's the Asians. The truth is Nigerians were the most successful MIGRANTS in Houston Texas, 5 years ago.

#5 Black,(African, Caribbean) White, Hispanic and Asain women have children out of wedlock but you people are only obsessed with the activities of black Americans. Nigerian men get their American girlfriends pregnant then run back to Nigeria like the cowardly irresponsible chickens they are instead of being a man and taking care of your responsibilities, leaving behind single mothers and fatherless children, Why is that?

#6 PARTING SHOT: Forget all you have read or heard about BA, we are beautiful, spiritual, intelligent, loving and forgiving, strong, surviving people. That's the way YAH made us because we are his people. A couple of BA women visiting some Nigerian men don't mean anything to the rest of us because you're known for your overbearing, controlling behavior which is a turn off. You can't lead a woman through abuse.

Simmer down. For now your are speaking out of emotions. You cannot just quash statistics from your western media about successful Nigerians and term it fairytales. NIGERIANS ARE ALL OVER US AND CAN AFFORD TO REPORT YOUR WAY OF LIFE FIRSTHAND, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE COS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE US JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WHO THINKS THE WORLD BEGINS AND ENDS THERE..
Until you have been to Nigeria, all you ever believe or think about us are invalid! Many Nigerians who live the kind of delinquent lives you talk about possibly do so because of the bad influence from the indigenous blacks there.

There is a reason why black neighbourhoods in the US are far more dangerous than the White neighbourhoods. Tupac, Notorious Big, DMX (may his soul rest in peace), NAS, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg and many others I cann't mention here all sing about and portray the vices and kind of life associated with a black American.

You talked about cults, but I pin that on selective amnesia cos Crips, Bloods, MS-13 etc all belong to your country. West side and East Coast wars are carried on by black Americans and we all know the role it played in the untimely death of Tupac and Biggie Smalls.

American society is the dream of every reasonable person on earth. Yet it takes you guys double the time to make it there unlike a typical Nigerian who comes there and in no time rises to the peak of their chosen careers. When you talk about Nigerian men and domestic abuse, you lot have got nothing on us. Cos we Nigerians, respect traditional family values more than you guys. And it's because of the kind of mindset you guys have about family that is why there is so much divorce and waywardness in your ways of living.. Black Americans divorce at the slightest excuse.

No matter what you believe or disbelieve, the naked truth stands that a native Nigerian woman is much more homely and family oriented than you lot. That's why our men usually come back home to seek for Nigerian girls when they want to marry... I don't intend to convince you about the obvious though cos it's not my pastime! Peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by McStoic(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

Lmao grin You talk all that negative disgusting crap about BA and then think I should give a damn about Nigeria. You sold off your ancestors children and that's why everyone is getting wealthy off of Nigeria's resources but Nigerians. You are reaping what you have sown. You will suffer forever.

Sold off ancestors indeed!! Epic lame. This is one of the favourite lines lazy BAs use to shift blames on their African ancestors after how many decades and centuries?? Same lines you all use to blame Whites when looting shops during riots to massage your sorry and entitled egos.

For the fact that you are a Black American woman even makes your opinion not to count, cos we know you very well. As for cursing us, guess you know you lot are even suffering too even in the midst of plenty.

Quit clutching at straws. The earliest you know we are the number one black nation other blacks look up to in the world, the better. E get why!! There's a reason the richest man in the world is a Nigerian aka Aliko Dangote grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2021
khiaa:

there's nothing like "black" Americans..so stop deceiving urself my dear.. there's only white Americans (European settlers) nd Red Americans(native indians)... so I do rather u call urselfs "Enslaved African Americans"..that's more like it maam..all that "black" american nonsense is js tryna run away from ur "disgusting" African identity...
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by khiaa(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2021
Robertgreene1:
there's nothing like "black" Americans..so stop deceiving urself my dear.. there's only white Americans (European settlers) nd Red Americans(native indians)... so I do rather u call urselfs "Enslaved African Americans"..that's more like it maam..all these "black" american nonsense is js running away from ur "cursed" African identit ..

There are no slaves in the US mor.an, you should learn how to read a book. You useless Savages get dumber by the minute, first you let the white man rob Nigeria while you savages starve now the Chinese are taking advantage of your stupidity. Your ancestors sold the wrong people because savages like yourself and your useless leaders are surely a disgrace to all Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by RENOWNED2(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2021
A lot of nigerians have mental issues, this is aggravated by been faceless online. Take what ever you read here with a Pinch of salt. Cc khiaa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2021
khiaa:

There are no slaves in the US mor.an, you should learn how to read a book. You useless Savages get dumber by the minute, first you let the white man rob Nigeria while you savages starve now the Chinese are taking advantage of your stupidity. Your ancestors sold the wrong people because savages like yourself and your useless leaders are surely a disgrace to all Africans.
point of correction dear... "our ancestors"(including yours as well)...
u African Americans act like there's a tree somewhere in d states that produces black people..but I tell u what....u folks re js descendants of African slaves whether u people like it or not..nd if Africans re savages..then u folks re by inference simply "descendants of savages"..very simple nd short...
Now Run along khia...you bore me
so long...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by amuwo1980: 6:22am On May 22, 2021
khiaa:

What's afonja?
Any Nigerian that is in the news for rape or scams in the USA

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by lapepo4166: 6:25am On May 22, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Are you writing from experience or what? You akata have a terrible baby mama syndrome. That's why
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by BSsniffer: 11:45am On May 29, 2021
Nigerians will embarrass you. The mods will ban me for the slightest opportunity but leave stupid threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
neyohh:

But naija girl's are copying them sha.. so they'll be hated as well eventually.
they are hated already...
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by Youngpo413: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
MisterRuk:
Lol
We Africans really hate ourselves. African Americans see our women the same way we see theirs, cheap and vulgar.
Ironically our own communities are just as bad as theirs (or worse). It's just like a pot calling a kettle black.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by TiglathPILESER: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
I am beginning to have khiaa personality burdensome and depressing. As a christian you talk about AA or BA being God's people, well everyone is but truth be told with the exchange of vileness i have seen so far from 2 threads about same topical issue its impossible to be one. Please keep God away from this. Since God isnt human, but Spirit His ways are revealed and guided to us by His Holy Spirit. For that to be we need love towards others. Now can we claim God when we dont have love for others? There is a problem with the black race.
Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by MarjieJ57(f): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
I no longer have the energy to have pissing matches with pots or kettles. You can hate on Black Women all you want if that makes you dick hard. But here are comments from anonymous Americans on how they feel about Nigerians.

Anonymous
Answered October 25, 2017
Nigerians have worked hard to earn their reputation for being corrupt internet scammers.

The poorly written emails suggest a substandard educational system, or at least poor English teaching resources in Nigeria.

Outside of the frequent emails from unfortunate Nigerian princes, I have not had contact with many Nigerians.

The Nigerian criminal element has persuaded me to stay away from Nigeria when I visit Africa next year.

i am not familiar with any positive attributes of Nigerians.

Jeff Verkouille, Born there, live elsewhere.
Answered January 7, 2017
Originally Answered: What do Americans think about Nigeria?
Americans tend to not know much about Nigeria, and like much of Africa, what gets told in the media are negative stories and stereotypes: 419 scams with Nigerian princes asking for help looting oil wealth, and terrorist attacks like Boko Haram’s kidnapping of the Chibok girls.

Profile photo for Gbenga Elutidoye
Gbenga Elutidoye, Life is a ride on a ticking clock
Answered December 21, 2016
Most Americans don’t know about Nigeria or any other country in Africa. To them, Africa is a country and the rest of the countries are like states. This is due to the fact that most Americans don’t fancy Africa as a destination of choice.

I have met a couple of people in America who knows about Nigeria but I noticed that most of them are either immigrant themselves or are African-American. I remember one day on my way to Fort Washington, my Uber driver is an American and as the policy, I guess of Uber he kept quiet while he drove. Mumbling to the music from the radio. The whole journey although less than 30 minutes became a little boring so I initiated a conversation. I asked him if he has ever been to Africa he said no and asked me where am I from originally, I told him Nigeria. He repeated, Nigeria?. I nod in affirmative and we continue the conversation mutually as buddies. I asked him if he knows anything about Nigeria and he said one of his sisters married a Ghanaian and from there got information about Nigeria. He was just talking about Boko Haram, the bombing of oil installations (Avengers) and corruption. He crowned it by saying we are nice people though.

They are less concern about Nigeria and will rather lump us together as Africa and maybe pity our ass. Most African-Americans have met with have expressed willingness to visit Nigeria but they are also wary of safety. They just believe Africa is home and you can understand their sentiment if they paint us in glittering glory. Some of them have met with Nigerians in college and will rather talk of the individuals than the country. If you want to know how Americans feel about Nigerians I will say they are indifferent - they will rather relate to you as an individual if you are cool they will feel same or ...

Generally, Americans don’t feel anything about Nigeria but maybe a little for Africa.

I am in love with a Nigerian man but how do I really know he loves me he told me that he can't live without me?
Ad by Capital One Shopping

How can he love you if he doesn’t know you?

Now; you can learn from this the easy way or the hard way.

I am not attempting to stereotype anyone or anything in the online dating world but I AM attempting to help you dodge a bullet and I’m telling you NOT to send any money to this person.

Please secure all of your data and bank/card information.

You’ll never get the time back you wasted with “potential” fraud online.

Generally speaking impoverished countries do fraud through online dating sites for a REASON. Avoid impoverished regions ALTOGETHER!!

It may not even be a man.

Catfish. Catfish. Catfish!!

Do you know anything about the concept of cat fishing?

You feel like something isn’t right because it I’SNT!!

Has your gut feeling ever failed you dear?

Energy doesn’t lie.

Give me his information and I’ll get to the bottom of it if I have to.

Time is money. Actually time is PRICELESS. Especially your own.

Is this all you deserve? RAISE YOUR STANDARDS PLEASE.

wers
Profile photo for Boris Ezomo
Boris Ezomo, Nigerian and proud of it.
Answered November 22, 2016
Okay I have not idea what the American think about the Nigerian, but will give you an idea what the Britons thinks about them. Lived among them so have a good idea.

First understand that not all Britons are like what I am going to describe. I have many friends among them.

The general belief is that Nigerians are scam artists. All of them. Your education or status does not matter. You are just waiting for a good opportunity to make a fast buck.

Nigerians are an immigration risk. If you give them a visa, they are staying in your country. Benefit cheats all of them.

At the airport. Drug mules.

Well you can not blame them. Nigerians had set up that image.

Then you have a few that is the colour and not the nationality that offends them.

After 24 hour on call on the trauma team at a hospital in Liverpool. Saving lives. I come out ready to go home to bed. I meet a proper English gentleman complete with a hat.

Gentleman : Excuse me.

Me: Yes sir how can I help you?

Gentleman :Britain has already done a lot for you. When are you leaving?

What the? Spend the whole night patching up his people and I get this? Did I tell you that I am mixed race. So I can image what he would had said if I was a darker shade of brown.

I got the hint.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? by TaminaliaCatapa: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
khiaa:

Look at this retired who.re telling me I haven’t met any black American….hahahaha. I am currently avoiding like 2 black American bitches.

Akata girls are very loud and lazy. I am saying it again. Most employers will employ an African over you any day because once y’all work for 1month, y’all start calling out frequently and eventually resigns. When the little money earned is finished, then u start looking for another job and the cycle continues.

Lazy stinky pussy ass akatas grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register / 500k Per Shot Female Porn Stars Wanted In Nigeria / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.