Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour (30614 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Samysearch(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
The only two Igbo moslems I have ever met are in Lagos. The first one, Ifeanyi got converted while mingling with some Yoruba miscreants and changed his name to Ibrahim.

Dude family disowned him but because he is the first son and we don't allow our first sons to waste away in foreign lands, the family caught him one day and drag him down to the East to re-orient him.

The second one (named withheld) was born in Katsinam got converted and changes his name to Musa. The family sent him to deliver something to the East and family seized him and send him to Lagos to leave with uncle with strict instruction he shouldn't be allowed near mosques.

Today, Musa has ditched that name for his God-given Igbo name and his brain reset to default.

We don't need terrorists in the East biko. Our sophisticated brothers are suffering it in the West.

You force people into Christianity & u guys claim Islam is converting people forcefully. The joke is on Christianity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 11:21am On May 17, 2021
gaetano:
Wetin una find go religion of piss for fvck sake. Before the Civil War, there was no trace of Islam in alaigbo. Better you move up north and be slamming your head in peace
And so! 200 years ago, there was no trace of Christianity in alaigbo,so fucking what? It's becoming clearer every day to us that the reason why Igbo's are always crying of marginalisation or oppression is because you guys are pained,angry and sad that you guys are not the oppressors, given the same opportunity as us the Hausa-Fulani's (perpetual owners of Nigeria haha) you guys will be worst than the colonialist, Nimrod, Pharoah and co.

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Dupamecano: 11:22am On May 17, 2021
Samysearch:

You force people into Christianity & u guys claim Islam is converting people forcefully. The joke is on Christianity.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while, usually i dont care for ethnic squables, but understanding the mindset of the average southern christian, my heart has hardened. Maybe its just the fact that the demographic here is filled with poor frustrated degenerates. Its hard not to take some of the things said here personally. I hope the people clamouring for war on this forum wont be the first to follow in their leaders footsteps and flunk out like chickens when the chickens come home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by ekestic1976(f): 11:22am On May 17, 2021
During the Second Republic, one Michael Prest was President Shehu Shagari's Protocol Officer. He converted to Islam and became known as Mikhail Prest. He's the father of Miss Nigeria 1979, Helen Prest. Igbo no de carry last!

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by effort1: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
tamdun:

Yea, they just woke up one morning and started stoning xtians they've been living with for decades, continue deceiving yourself

Lolz. Come down to ilorin and come and make your findings.

Christians were protesting against imposition of hijab in mission schools and the Muslims attacked them for that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by lastempero: 11:29am On May 17, 2021
Geeman2006:
The North might be lagging behind educationally but the level of Ignorance and education in the south about other regions is shameful, embarrassing and shocking in this time and age. To majority of them, anything North is just hausa and Muslim. In this age of IT Advancement, some still reason like they in the stone age.

The tolerance level for other tribes and religion are also worlds apart.

Religion of piss is responsible for more than 70% of conflicts around the world and should not be tolerated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2021
Bulldozer90:
This is purely the case of a media house blackmailing an entire ethnic group and they should be sanctioned.

'Igbo muslim' is an oxymoron. Two conflicting cultures. If ever those people who went to north exist, it means they discovered they can't be Igbo and Muslims at the same time.
But then, I have lived in the north for few years and I have not seen a single Igbo calling himself a Muslim. I only heard of one. If they are that few in the north and yet, are supposedly bigger that those in Igboland put together according to the article, it means they are virtually non-existent.

Igbo's are not obsessed with religion the way northerners are and we won't allow anybody to take advantage of that. No evidence in the article persecution.

The whole idea of this Islamic stuff is tied 'one Nigeria' controlled by Muslims. If Nigeria should separate, every state-backed Islamic propagation effort in Igboland will die.
I guess that is the source of dailytrust frustrations and the fact that Igbo's are not Embracing the Arabs culture they call Islam.
Can you imagine a dumb, misinformed, ill-mannered Christian lecturing Muslim on the affairs of their religion. Wonders they say will never cease!
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2021
SouthEastFacts:
The only two Igbo moslems I have ever met are in Lagos. The first one, Ifeanyi got converted while mingling with some Yoruba miscreants and changed his name to Ibrahim.

Dude family disowned him but because he is the first son and we don't allow our first sons to waste away in foreign lands, the family caught him one day and drag him down to the East to re-orient him.

The second one (named withheld) was born in Katsinam got converted and changes his name to Musa. The family sent him to deliver something to the East and family seized him and send him to Lagos to leave with uncle with strict instruction he shouldn't be allowed near mosques.

Today, Musa has ditched that name for his God-given Igbo name and his brain reset to default.

We don't need terrorists in the East biko. Our sophisticated brothers are suffering it in the West.
So, what's the difference between you and Hausa-Fulani's?

1 Like

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:
I have never seen ONE IGBO Muslim in my entire life, except for those charlatans who want favours from the Sultan.
I have never met or seen an Igbo person that is not ill-mannered, obnoxious and looking killable haha! in my entire life. So, those that mean good mannered igbo's do not exist?

1 Like

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by SpiritMmuo: 11:44am On May 17, 2021
JooEeL:

Lol. My Igbo brethren from the East. grin

Una even prefer pagan to Islam sef. Hahaha. cheesy
As an atheist. I 100% prefer pagans to Muslims provided no be pagan wey dey do ritual killing

If you experience what this people are capable of you go avoid them. I am for freedom of worship but you see those so called Igbo Muslims they need to be watched carefully to avoid terrorism infiltrating our land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by SpiritMmuo: 11:44am On May 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

I have never met or seen an Igbo person that is not ill-mannered, obnoxious and looking killable haha! in my entire life. So, those that mean good mannered igbo's do not exist?
You deserve to chop cow shit

3 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by SEasternVictory: 11:45am On May 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

Perhaps those are the ones you meet in your limited illiterate circles.

3 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by SpiritMmuo: 11:50am On May 17, 2021
Dupamecano:

I have been lurking on this forum for a while, usually i dont care for ethnic squables, but understanding the mindset of the average southern christian, my heart has hardened. Maybe its just the fact that the demographic here is filled with poor frustrated degenerates. Its hard not to take some of the things said here personally. I hope the people clamouring for war on this forum wont be the first to follow in their leaders footsteps and flunk out like chickens when the chickens come home to roost.
Bullshit. Your heart has always been hardened

The tendency of you people to act like savagess. You think Igbos have forgotten the countless madness and jihad riots you guys used in butchering innocent and defenceless Igbos and southerners in the north all in the name of Sharia riot. All because of small issue in France you guys will use it as opportunity to kill Christians and people from other regions.

Look we don't share the same way of reasoning with you people at all and it pains us we share the same country with you people. We have innocent Igbo soldiers dieing at the hands of your boko haram Islamic terrorists. How do you think that makes us feel

You obviously don't think about that

It's a shame we share the same country with you people. Disintegration is what we all need no longer southern or northern Nigeria. Bullshit talks but different countries

Keep your Islamic terrorism to yourselves and your region

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On May 17, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:
I know it will be dailypost or dailytrust. And I wasn't disappointed. Kaduna paper always dishing lies about the south.

Aboki no kuku deh read papers, we south should boycott this paper for its divisiveness.... It is getting too much.

This is not journalism.

are you saying there are no igbo muslim?

I know that any news about the southeast is fake news....but any news about the southwest and the north is not fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Dupamecano:

Bro! cowardice is ingrained in there DNA, infact that is the major reason why Police officers in the South East who are mainly of Igbo extraction cannot defend their Stations,kai! How I wish the federal government will change the policy of deploying Police officers to their respective region, sent police officers of northern extraction there to show them shege and reset their dumb brain and animalistic behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Gireiboy(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Perhaps those are the ones you meet in your limited illiterate circles.
illiterate really! is that all you have got, mtswww!!! next!!!
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Better for them...they should join bokoharam to form Arewa/Boko Republic...No room for terrorism in Biafraland.
If only you can hear what you just said.Tell me is there any difference between you and Boko haram?You people are dangerous, if it was you that have upper hand in running this country,i don't think it will be a safe place for non Igbo.You guys are Narcissistic and arrogant people.

1 Like

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by JooEeL(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

As an atheist. I 100% prefer pagans to Muslims provided no be pagan wey dey do ritual killing

If you experience what this people are capable of you go avoid them. I am for freedom of worship but you see those so called Igbo Muslims they need to be watched carefully to avoid terrorism infiltrating out land

As sad as it is, I agree with u mehn.
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by damienwayne(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

‘Looking killable’?
This right here is the mindset of a Muslim sociopathic terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by SpiritMmuo: 12:42pm On May 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

Bro! cowardice is ingrained in there DNA, infact that is the major reason why Police officers in the South East who are mainly of Igbo extraction cannot defend their Stations,kai! How I wish the federal government will change the policy of deploying Police officers to their respective region, sent police officers of northern extraction there to show them shege and reset their dumb brain and animalistic behaviours.
Typical Islamic terrorist mindset

3 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by FarmTech(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2021
Grace001:
They will use those igbo Muslims to build their caliphate in the East
Thank you. If we dare allow Islam to fester in the east, we are gone!

2 Likes

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Geeman2006: 2:36pm On May 17, 2021
lastempero:

Religion of piss is responsible for more than 70% of conflicts around the world and should not be tolerated

Please go back to your history lessons since medieval times till date. And then come back and give me an answer.
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Organs(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2021
gaetano:
Wetin una find go religion of piss for fvck sake. Before the Civil War, there was no trace of Islam in alaigbo. Better you move up north and be slamming your head in peace

Why insult the way of worship of another person? I don't know if you guys can ever live in peace even amongst yourselves. The hate, anger, finger pointing and insults is way too much. Guess what, you will do it to others, then later you will do it across states, then across LGAs and later in your families.

1 Like

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by lastempero: 2:52pm On May 17, 2021
Geeman2006:

Please go back to your history lessons since medieval times till date. And then come back and give me an answer.

When was islam birthed n how many jihad have they carried out since them in the name of religion. Most of the wars where politics in display but since the inception of islam, na jihad upon jihad.
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Geeman2006: 3:54pm On May 17, 2021
lastempero:

When was islam birthed n how many jihad have they carried out since them in the name of religion. Most of the wars where politics in display but since the inception of islam, na jihad upon jihad.

Which one is Jihad again? If conflict is to be assessed along timelines , which religion has done more harm to mankind since time immemorial? But we are not ready for that conversation. We rather choose to look at the what suits our narrative.
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by mhmsadyq(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Intolerance, the hallmark of...... grin

Some of them worship Jesus only on Sundays and idols on other days

May elohem be una guide

You too sabi these people called Igbo.

They are largely idol worshippers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by Dupamecano: 6:26pm On May 17, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

Bullshit. Your heart has always been hardened

The tendency of you people to act like savagess. You think Igbos have forgotten the countless madness and jihad riots you guys used in butchering innocent and defenceless Igbos and southerners in the north all in the name of Sharia riot. All because of small issue in France you guys will use it as opportunity to kill Christians and people from other regions.

Look we don't share the same way of reasoning with you people at all and it pains us we share the same country with you people. We have innocent Igbo soldiers dieing at the hands of your boko haram Islamic terrorists. How do you think that makes us feel

You obviously don't think about that

It's a shame we share the same country with you people. Disintegration is what we all need no longer southern or northern Nigeria. Bullshit talks but different countries

Keep your Islamic terrorism to yourselves and your region

You can go to any northern forum, I assure you there will be little or no mention of any southern ethnic group. But the vitriol you lot spew on this website, hausa this, fulani that, you are obsessed with us when frankly we couldn't care less about you.

Any issues we have we can attribute to illiteracy, but you lot even when educated act like animals. Go outside the country and see what you're brethren are doing to the Nigerian image. Nothing brings me more shame than having to share an identity with you degenerates.

If we are savages and you can't free yourself from the despotic claws of savages, what does that make you and your ilk? Monkeys the lot of you. We will bleed every southern oil well dry, lets see what you can do about it. And when we're done we will send you on your way like a one night stand, and we'll see who will have the last laugh. Monkeys like you don't have the capability to maintain a successful society. We have done it for centuries and just because the last few decades have been difficult doesn't mean we wont bounce back at some point. But like I said, first we need to take you to the cleaners and take everything you have, you don't have the intellect or temerity to do anything about it.
Re: Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour by ModestGal(f): 6:28pm On May 17, 2021
Even with just the comments of Igbos in this thread, it has ascertained how discriminatory, and bigotry they really are. They themselves tell the tales of family disowning their own children due to faith differences.

Even,the Northerner will not publicly admit treating a fellow human being with so much hatred due to religion differences, but the Igbos are so WICKED,they can't even hide it. Isn't this pathetic?
I have also met several IGBOS that have told me they would disown their CHILDREN if they become a Muslim or marry a YORUBA. Who will marry a useless tribe with ZERO manners and bitterness before, lol

IGBOS are the most tribalistic, intolerant tribe out there, How did I get to know? from comments here. Now, I see why they are hated everywhere, they deserve every inch of such hatred.
Also, they have the highest number of people who still believe in superstitious tales, folklores,spirit husband, wife, and other useless non forward thinking.

These people are worst than covid-19, walking with them means getting infected with stupidity.spits
Don't bother to quote me, I don't have time for religious bigots and backward thinking people,go face the military army to stop roasting your people like chickens

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque / Lágbájá, Hijab controversy and how Environment Influences Muslim / "Jumuah Funny Memes": 10 Types Of People You Would Meet In The Mosque On Fridays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.