Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis (1475 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by Infoexpert24: 7:12am On May 17, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo has revealed that he will be the last to leave the country if Nigeria is engulfed in crisis.

The founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide Oyedepo said this while delivering a sermon to his congregation.

While admitting that things were currently wrong in Nigeria, the popular ‘Man of God’ said nobody could enjoy and sustain the flow of favour without the fear of God as a lifestyle.

“Don’t rob nobody, don’t cheat on anyone. Don’t outsmart your business partners. Don’t swear falsely. Don’t take bribes. Favour is the companion of all that fear God and favour shall be your companion from now,” Oyedepo said.

“Flowing in favour demands the doing of righteousness. You know there is the appropriation of righteousness that people emphasize today, but don’t be deceived, he that doeth righteousness is righteous. The doing righteousness: favour!

“There was an explosion of favour, until the time that his Word came. The Word of the Lord tried him,” he said.

CONTINUE READINGR HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/17/bishop-oyedepo-reveals-when-he-will-leave-if-nigeria-is-engulfed-in-crisis

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by Golan007: 7:35am On May 17, 2021
grin

Na today?

Private jet is for travel.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by Pierocash(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2021
My Papa,may you live long enough to keep tormenting this terrorists in power

One of the few men the Fulani terrorists are afraid of

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by thesicilian: 7:37am On May 17, 2021
It's difficult to leave all those plenty investments behind at Canaanland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On May 17, 2021
cool undiluted TRUTH.See Wisdom @Work
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by olamidedivotee(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2021
Some foolish Atheists will still call him names. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2021
believe this at your own peril,if you(yes you reading this) had the means you think you will still be in naija now......signing out

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by CodeTemplar: 8:38am On May 17, 2021
thesicilian:
It's difficult to leave all those plenty investments behind at Canaanland
Stupid speculations!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by CodeTemplar: 8:40am On May 17, 2021
I can beg some of the people dying to rule Nigeria will be the first to leave.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by helinues: 8:41am On May 17, 2021
Sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by damosky12(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2021
You guys should read the post itself. The topic is misleading.

Op, Infoexpert24, why are you misleading people into thinking Bishop Oyedeopo said that?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by Uniquewise: 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
Golan007:
grin

Na today?

Private jet is for travel.

D.i.d.i.r.i.n
Continue foaming in the mouth, you hear.
Shiiooor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis by Uniquewise: 1:37pm On May 17, 2021
damosky12:
You guys should read the post itself. The topic is misleading.

Op, Infoexpert24, why are you misleading people into thinking Bishop Oyedeopo said that?

Na how the i.d.i.o.t think say him go blow be that na...hungry blogger

(1) (Reply)

Women And Bad Luck / Sceptic Challenges Guru To Kill Him Live On Tv / Congregation Seals Off Church Over Pastor's Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.