Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ (29363 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kingof2nations(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 17, 2021
Niger Delta pipo should beta wake up and smell the coffee. Better to present a united front against the present evil with our Igbo brethren than to stand divided and become an easy target for Fulani Terrorists, who are also interested in the oil.
Oil is losing total relevance in the next five years . Your oil will be useless to you as you will not be able to sell it!

Drop sentiments and be united with the Igbos, please!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Biafranboys: 1:10pm On May 17, 2021
triple996:
He don red grin grin grin grin grin
Biafra in serious trouble.
Land D size of kaduna.
No oil
Landlocked
Biafra will b a serious disaster

Why are you people crying more for Biafra more than biafrans, we have many landlocked countries and they are doing just fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Biafranboys: 1:11pm On May 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Another heartbreak for Children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow cheesy cheesy

Their landlocked Utopian Online corntree had yet another set back. cheesy cheesy

No Presidency in the zoo, no Biafra. Make una take heart embarassed embarassed

You are truly frustrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by chrisvic007: 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Every region has her bad and good sides

....but the bad ones are vastly preponderant in the south east. The reason every sane nationality is avoiding them like the plague.

As for me, I'm praying for Nigeria to cast and the flat heads residing in the south west will know "how far".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by dederocs(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2021
I have always sounded this too. The Ogodomigodo, the ancient Benin Kingdom has existed for thousands of years, and all lands, zones and clans of the South of the Niger, emanated from it. It is only the deluded biafra pawns that talk nonsense on this topic. Even Onitsha emanated from the Benin empire. Am sure even their Igwes know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
Lajet:
We Igbos want only Igbo nation we are against Nnamdi Kanu Biafra map. meanwhile, I hope the proposal Niger delta republic does not include Igbo speaking part in niger delta because they can't be against IPOB putting them on the Biafra map while they are doing the same thing.
Even the Igbo speaking part say they don't want you. You bully them everyday on twitter but it doesn't change the fact. Let those ones decide where they go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
I can see ndi potopoto displaying so much pain on this thread...

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Back2Daura(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
THE TOPIC IS MISLEADING READ THE COMMUNIQUE

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by AmgrayLogistics: 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
Hmmm but peace and leave fight
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by hotwax: 1:14pm On May 17, 2021
die with your fulani masters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by IGBOSON1: 1:16pm On May 17, 2021
Sammy07:

Every region has her bad and good sides

It’s clear most of you on here are not who you claim to be! You’re either a Igbo impostor or an alternate moniker of the fool you’re responding to....replying yourself with a weakass response!

Basically, you’re agreeing with his bigoted and prejudiced stance against Ndigbo with this response of yours!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:16pm On May 17, 2021
THE PIPELINE GUARDS HAVE COLLECTED PEANUTS FROM FULANI MIGRANTS AND HAVE STARTED TALKING NONSENSE.

WE SHALL SEE WHO ARE THE NIGERDELTA WEN THE TIME COMES.

WHETHER SUCH EVEN EXIST, WE WILL FIND OUT.

ANIMALS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Hamiltonii: 1:16pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

And you think they don't have oyel? And mind you Igbos are full indigenes of Delta and Rivers States.Also,there's large concentration of oyel in Abia,Imo and Anambra. And the two of the States are among NDDC.So stop spilling trash and rejoicing over rubish.
When you hear Asaba,Obigbo/Oyigbo and many more.You don't understand these places that's why you're rejoicing coz of your wickedness over a particular tribe.Moreover,the biggest gift any country can have is Human resources. Upon all the resources the country is blessed with,what's happening?

Being part of the NDDC does not make you part of the Niger Delta. Study your map and go for research.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by putin2: 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
Nonsense may of those representatives don't know who they are. Many will tell you whatever they want like wike. Wike is political dead.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
BIAFRA IS A CASE OF ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

PEOPLE WILL DECIDE AND NOBODY CAN DECIDE FOR A PEOPLE.

THAT POINT IS VERY CLEAR.

SO KEEP YOUR XENOPHOBIA TO YOURSELF, WE DONT CARE.

U TALK ABOUT NOT LIKING IGBOS BUT AS AN IJAW PERSON, DO U ALL LIKE YOURSELF, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MANY TRIBES INCLUDING THE IGBOS IN SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:17pm On May 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Why are you people crying more for Biafra more than biafrans, we have many landlocked countries and they are doing just fine

No one is crying for Biafra. It's your blodas and sisters that are wailing because reality is now hitting them.

God bless the Niger Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

No one is crying for Biafra. It's your blodas and sisters that are wailing because reality is now hitting them.

God bless the Niger Delta.

NIGERDELTA IS WHICH TRIBE?

LET US KNOW BECOS THAT WORD DOES NOT EVEN SOUND AFRICAN?

IS IT IJAW?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by osusuallstars: 1:18pm On May 17, 2021
Niger Delta listen to MNK , you dont have any problem with Biafra. Oil is not the main issue .
We have oil in Abia , Imo and Anambra .
I will be comfortable to share a country with Ijaws, ikwerres, ogonis, kalabaris, okrikas, uhrobo, itsekiris, idoma efiks, and all other tribes in Niger delta.,even yorubsa
I can live comfortable with them even if we are not same country, but not comfortable with fulani

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Being part of the NDDC does not make you part of the Niger Delta. Study your map and go for research.
I'm not claiming any place either but I'm telling you that the said area has oil deposits and other natural resources too coupled with so much human resources (which is the greatest) all over the World.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:20pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
BIAFRA IS A CASE OF ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

PEOPLE WILL DECIDE AND NOBODY CAN DECIDE FOR A PEOPLE.

THAT POINT IS VERY CLEAR.

SO KEEP YOUR XENOPHOBIA TO YOURSELF, WE DONT CARE.

[s]U TALK ABOUT NOT LIKING IGBOS BUT AS AN IJAW PERSON, DO U ALL LIKE YOURSELF, NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MANY TRIBES INCLUDING THE IGBOS IN SS.[/s]

Focus on your Biafra. Oh I forgot Ebonyi are second hand ibos grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by eki2000(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2021
sunnydays1:

I remember one time this tran was claiming he/she was Igbo. Anyway that's not the topic.

So, now that 5 random people came out in a Lai Mohammed-sponsored press conference, so Biafra has ended?

Even at this divide-and-rule attempt of a so-called report, who even told zombies that Igbos want "Niger Delta" in Biafra? For what kwanu? The only Niger Delta I know is Imo and Abia, plus any other Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers. Wetin concern me with lazy people who depend on oil handouts?

E pain am. Tell father Zombie Lai Mohammed to use this money he's wasting to buy more houses in Dubai. He will need it very soon. cheesy wink
shut-up, they are no igbo in Akwa Ibom, not even a single village speak Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by MrGerald(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2021
This Ngene of a guy always write like a kid, don't even know the difference between Niger delta and south south....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:21pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

I'm not claiming anh place either but I'm telling you that the said area has oil deposits and other natural resources too coupled so much human resources (which is the greatest) all over the World.

You mean crude oil worth the price of palm oil?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:21pm On May 17, 2021
osusuallstars:
Niger Delta listen to MNK , you dont have any problem with Biafra. Oil is not the main issue .
We have oil in Abia , Imo and Anambra .
I will be comfortable to share a country with Ijaws, ikwerres, ogonis, kalabaris, okrikas, uhrobo, itsekiris, idoma efiks, and all other tribes in Niger delta.,even yorubsa
I can live comfortable with them even if we are not same country, but not comfortable with fulani

STOP BEGGING THEM.

MANY OF THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE ABOKI AND AFONJA, PRETENDINGG TO BE FROM SS OR SE.

WE WILL OFFER A REFERENDUM.

AFTER DAT SOUTH SUDAN WILL LOOK LIKE A JOKE, WEN ANYBODY PREVENT THE PEOPLE FROM DECIDING WAT THEY WANT.

IF THEY VOTE NOT TO BE BIAFRA WE WILL RESPECT THAT AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Thomist(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2021
triple996:
He don red grin grin grin grin grin
Biafra in serious trouble.
Land D size of kaduna.
No oil
Landlocked
Biafra will b a serious disaster

So sad u are here again showcasing ur ignorance. Come to my community, as I am talking to you Orient Company are working and thousand barrel of oil is being moved everyday. The oil can even Serve Entire west Africa for years.

Niger Delta can't be Biafrans. They don't contribute anything to us, in fact they are worst than fulani.
But u see those Igbo communities they are claiming, Oyigbo, Anioma and others, they dare not include them to their Niger Delta allusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=101779701]

You mean crude oil worth the price of palm oil?
[/quote

Nigerian Crude oil price self has drastically reduced. And that's more reason the country is borrowing heavily.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by naija1stnigar(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
E don red...

These Niger Delta people are smart. They know what these secessionists are after. It's the oyel, nothing more. Sooner or later, they will gather arms and kill every Niger Deltan...and claim their land and natural resources

The secessionists are confused at the moment. Everybody just dey avoid them like the plague. They are now romancing the yolubas as the Niger Delta own no gree work... grin
like the way your obas are avoiding oduduwa agitators and accommodating Fulani bandits. Empty brained fellow from iwo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by 09085607453king: 1:24pm On May 17, 2021
Eeeee! Na by force say we no want onaa?? Igbo pipo abeg make ona leave us alone and face ona biafra if we become Niger Delta Republic na crime?? Ona dey find supporters grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:25pm On May 17, 2021
AFTER THE QUICK WAR IN SOUTH SUDAN, ARE THEY NOT ENJOYING ECONOMIC GROWTH AND PEACE TODAY?

EVERY COUNTRY HAVE THEIR OWN TROUBLE MAKERS.

UNTIL SOMEBODY PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE, THEY WILL KEEP ON MISBEHAVING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=Chidex50 post=101779762][/quote]

Atleast what comes from the SS is still the engine room of the country. What's coming from the SE eg Imo and Abia is worth the price of palm oil.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:27pm On May 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops / Buhari In Imo: Infrastructure Legacy Projects Of PMB-Led FG In The SE / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.