Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ (29254 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Besk: 2:01pm On May 17, 2021
freshvine:
They way Yoruba and fulani tribe love oil more than Niger Delta people. They'll be acting like they cared but usually draw the dagger against the Niger Delta should oil wealth be threatened.

They betrayed Jonathan a Niger Delta man, mocked him and derided him. One hairy west professor even described the wife as shepopotamous.

They killed Saro Wiwa .

They killed Adaka Boro.

They mocked Godsday Orubebe.

They're quick to support military onslaught against the youths and people of the region.

They praised Odi massacre.

But when the ibos challenge them to these unfair treatment they usually come with this cheap sponsored divide and rule tactics to cover their atrocities.

Stalevine or whatever you call yourself, have you asked yourself this question: despite all these allegations you made against Yorubas and Hausas and how much you allege that they hate the Niger Deltans, have you thought to yourself why they would still rather go with Yorubas/Hausas than Igbos?

Have you ever asked yourself that, why Niger Deltans would rather go with everybody else than Igbos?

If you all stopped being aggressive, abusive, mannerless, insultive, territorial and domineering fir once, you will realise nobody trusts you people. You always want to take over wherever you are, you always want to be in control. You always want to dominate others.

If only you can stop and think for once, you will realise you need a total image overhaul as a tribe.

If other tribes vote for you, they are dead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 2:01pm On May 17, 2021
ANY PEOPLE THAT CAN SIT DOWN THERE AND FULANI WILL COME ALL THE WAY FROM SENEGAMBIA TO OWN OIL WELL IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE, CANNOT CLAIM TO KNOW ANYTHING.

HOW CAN U KNOW, WEN FULANI WILL TAKE THE MONEY FROM YOUR LAND AND TURN U TO PIPELINE SECURITY GUARD.

ARE U NOT A DUNCE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 2:02pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

[s]I won't say much coz you're my brother. You're not a threat![/s]

I'm not your brother. We are only neighbours, not brothers. You better know thyself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Almaigaa: 2:02pm On May 17, 2021
Nnandi Kanu, IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen and ESN right now. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
FULANI WILL GATHER A GROUP OF SABOTEUR AMONGST YOU TO COME OUT AND MAKE DECLARATION THAT YOU ARE ALL SLAVES.

FACT IS THE PEOPLE OF NIGERDELTA WILL BE LIBERATED IN BIAFRA.

THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE IS THEIR STRUGGLE, TO OWN WAT IS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE.

AFTER LIBERATION EVERY BIAFRAN TRIBE WILL RULE OVER THEMSELVES AND OWN THE RESOURCES ON THEIR LAND, JUST AS WE WERE BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE EUROPEANS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Geesaintagape: 2:06pm On May 17, 2021
Those that signed the article who knows them. It's better fight together and then conduct referendum
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
E don red...

These Niger Delta people are smart. They know what these secessionists are after. It's the oyel, nothing more. Sooner or later, they will gather arms and kill every Niger Deltan...and claim their land and natural resources

The secessionists are confused at the moment. Everybody just dey avoid them like the plague. They are now romancing the yolubas as the Niger Delta own no gree work... grin
this does not mean that we Niger Deltans don't want to leave Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by rottennaija(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Horsepower .. guess you now understand why your thread was deleted yesternight

Lots of ijaw were standing with Biafra .. and truth was slowly revealing itself.. mods brought it down ..
so as to front this

Now ask

Who are those men that Ngene wrote as representatives of Niger delta people

Have you ever heard of any of them? Or seen their pics anywhere

Is not just to type gibberish and post on nairaland and call mods to push to front page .. because Ngene is an Apc figure here..

I don’t know those humans and they don’t represent me or any naija delte person

I told you yesterday ... all comments about Niger delt are type and hyped by Yoruba people,Edo people , and iteskiri..you doubted

Look up this thread from 1 to 15 comments are all Yoruba

Have you seen any Akwa cross or ijaw on this thread ... observe carefully.

There’s nothing like Niger delta congress or whatever name Ngene wrote their for the sole purpose of taking shot at IPOB
In fact IPOB have their support base in south south ..
90% of south south outside this shores are major leaders and finnacers of IPOB reason why you have their support base in Akwa cross..

Observe this thread and see Bini people jumping up and down and Yoruba throwing taunts..

There’s nothing like Niger deltas as a unit

Illiteracy is bad ... who would belive that Ngene don’t even know that Ondo IMO Abia Anambara Edo are all in Niger delta as oil producing states ?

And that Niger delta is much different from south south region coined under OBASANJO.

What a shame.

You see if Apc and this Yoruba people want to start propaganda Dey always most time leave their mind outside their body

Imagine

do Ngene know how many tribes are in Edo state
Does she know how many tribes that made up Izon ?
Does Ngene know how many tribes in akwaibom and cross river for one idiot to speak for them?

I see this thread as insulting to the minority people of south south... and what they stand for
Ngene just denied them their right to live .

with this her propaganda article.. just to spite igbos who are leading campaign against her pay master..
I weak.. this is out right gibberish for any bright mind

The article is targeted at igbos .. but you see wisdom is profitable

Imagine this kinda of propaganda in this 21th century..

Ngene
Nigerian are awoke and fully understand the deceit of present government

Even the Britain and international community understands Nigeria ... so who are you trying and fighting hard to impress

Can you do more than Awolowo that lost his son fighting to divide old eastern Nigeria ?
Or Tinubu who fought to put silyver as governor but failed because of his presence and elrufia in yenagoe that made him never visit bayelsa.. again.

Ngene we also heard this during last election with Tinubu visit to uyo with all fanfare but was disappointed akpabio lost but home and away with all rigging

Time for Yoruba media propaganda has gone forever

You can even write south south unity congress and come up with Apc humans as leaders .. we the indigenous humans knows our leaders and those we listen to.

Not just any paid government stools..

Stay always from this nonsense... it only belittle your intelligence

Will advice you kick start your Apc party next propaganda
Forget Niger delt or south south... you’re too little to manipulate over 150 minorities

Walahi Ngene you no reach..

Enjoy!

This your article Na for Yoruba and Hausa .. that don’t travel.

Tonybancarnist pls come carry your wife grin

Even this ijaws wish to stay on their Izon... walahi not this article

Total rubbish and gibberish

Take a good hard look in the mirror, you will see IPOB and yourself in what you just described.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ojsmscom(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOS DONT EVEN CARE..PLS NUITED NATION CAN GIVE SOUTH EASYERNERS BIAFRA WHILE YOU REMAIN IN NIGERIA...WE BETTER DIE HUNGRY DAT BEING ALIVE AND ENSLAVED..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by rottennaija(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
i only blame KANU for giving them relevance they wanted naija delta but they sat down and kept mum till KANU started agitating all I can say is that you cant force anyone to be part of Biafra if they wish they stay if they wish they go its there decision to make......signing out

Biafra is not forcing akwa ibom to be part of it. Get it.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by criuze(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2021
Niger delta or no Niger delta

Biafra is our goal and ultimate destiny,

However bad it is we shall love it in truth and passion.

Even our father Ojukwu made a very chilling truth that biafra is an only igbo affair,

But what really got me bad was that the so called niger delta started laying claims again on the same biafra, won't you people allow us to be our biafra.

The landlock kingdom God of the planet earth
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by freshvine(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2021
Besk:

Stalevine or whatever you call yourself, have you asked yourself this question: despite all these allegations you made against Yorubas and Hausas and how much you allege that they hate the Niger Deltans, have you thought to yourself why they would still rather go with Yorubas/Hausas than Igbos?

Have you ever asked yourself that, why Niger Deltans would rather go with everybody else than Igbos?

If you all stopped being aggressive, abusive, mannerless, insultive, territorial and domineering fir once, you will realise nobody trusts you people. You always want to take over wherever you are, you always want to be in control. You always want to dominate others.

If only you can stop and think for once, you will realise you need a total image overhaul as a tribe.

If other tribes vote for you, they are dead.

So what the fulani and yorubas are doing to them is fair oppression?

A government that gave Miyetti Allah 100B naira but ogoniland is polluted with carbon deposits and environmental issues.

Or their oils well in the hands of fulani politicians and leaders?

Please no matter how bad ibo man is, he can never be ruthless like a fulani man or cunning like the brown roof tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Geesaintagape: 2:18pm On May 17, 2021
Paid agent agents of Fulani setting discord. Referendum will speak.
Niger Delta is not a tribe we anioma Delta are biafrans.
The governors cannot speak for us cos they are afraid of what's to come upon them
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Brexxit(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2021
See some mumus shouting oil is losing relevance.

Quote me anywhere oil will still be useful even in the next 100 years.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by 2tpick: 2:20pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:

Ngene you know how many tribes in Niger delta...
Haba..

You dey show your sense.

You’re too big for this chides ... walahi...

You shouldn't have gone so low to engage her. You clearly saw her level of reasoning from the quote you just responded to. How can someone display such baseless logic and still be deemed worthy of posting threads on nairaland? Comparing ibos in rivers with hausas in Chad. Quite pathetic
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-secessionist-group-can-annex-us-niger-delta-congress-says-region-is-autonomous/amp

why are the niger delta people seperating thmselves from that potopoto region? I think say they are brothers.......

My potopoto people over to y'all......wetin una got to say about this new development?

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by sylve11: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
Lajet:
We Igbos want only Igbo nation we are against Nnamdi Kanu Biafra map. meanwhile, I hope the proposal Niger delta republic does not include Igbo speaking part in niger delta because they can't be against IPOB putting them on the Biafra map while they are doing the same thing.

Abeg come carry them comot from Delta state. Not sure they are needed there. cool
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Brexxit(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
Geesaintagape:
Paid agent agents of Fulani setting discord. Referendum will speak.
Niger Delta is not a tribe we anioma Delta are biafrans.
The governors cannot speak for us cos they are afraid of what's to come upon them
You're free to pack to biafraland but get this into your thick skull no inch of Niger delta land will be ceded to biafuro republic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Sipsum: 2:25pm On May 17, 2021
Lajet:
We Igbos want only Igbo nation we are against Nnamdi Kanu Biafra map. meanwhile, I hope the proposal Niger delta republic does not include Igbo speaking part in niger delta because they can't be against IPOB putting them on the Biafra map while they are doing the same thing.

Your folks migrated to a place, doesn't makes them the owner of the place.
Wake up and smell the coffee, when the Jews were being repatriated, they were taken to their homeland in Israel.
The Igbos in SS might end up in alaigbo if una wahala becomes too much.
Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by fc450(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Horsepower .. guess you now understand why your thread was deleted yesternight

Lots of ijaw were standing with Biafra .. and truth was slowly revealing itself.. mods brought it down ..
so as to front this

Now ask

Who are those men that Ngene wrote as representatives of Niger delta people

Have you ever heard of any of them? Or seen their pics anywhere

Is not just to type gibberish and post on nairaland and call mods to push to front page .. because Ngene is an Apc figure here..

I don’t know those humans and they don’t represent me or any naija delte person

I told you yesterday ... all comments about Niger delt are type and hyped by Yoruba people,Edo people , and iteskiri..you doubted

Look up this thread from 1 to 15 comments are all Yoruba

Have you seen any Akwa cross or ijaw on this thread ... observe carefully.

There’s nothing like Niger delta congress or whatever name Ngene wrote their for the sole purpose of taking shot at IPOB
In fact IPOB have their support base in south south ..
90% of south south outside this shores are major leaders and finnacers of IPOB reason why you have their support base in Akwa cross..

Observe this thread and see Bini people jumping up and down and Yoruba throwing taunts..

There’s nothing like Niger deltas as a unit

Illiteracy is bad ... who would belive that Ngene don’t even know that Ondo IMO Abia Anambara Edo are all in Niger delta as oil producing states ?

And that Niger delta is much different from south south region coined under OBASANJO.

What a shame.

You see if Apc and this Yoruba people want to start propaganda Dey always most time leave their mind outside their body

Imagine

do Ngene know how many tribes are in Edo state
Does she know how many tribes that made up Izon ?
Does Ngene know how many tribes in akwaibom and cross river for one idiot to speak for them?

I see this thread as insulting to the minority people of south south... and what they stand for
Ngene just denied them their right to live .

with this her propaganda article.. just to spite igbos who are leading campaign against her pay master..
I weak.. this is out right gibberish for any bright mind

The article is targeted at igbos .. but you see wisdom is profitable

Imagine this kinda of propaganda in this 21th century..

Ngene
Nigerian are awoke and fully understand the deceit of present government

Even the Britain and international community understands Nigeria ... so who are you trying and fighting hard to impress

Can you do more than Awolowo that lost his son fighting to divide old eastern Nigeria ?
Or Tinubu who fought to put silyver as governor but failed because of his presence and elrufia in yenagoe that made him never visit bayelsa.. again.

Ngene we also heard this during last election with Tinubu visit to uyo with all fanfare but was disappointed akpabio lost but home and away with all rigging

Time for Yoruba media propaganda has gone forever

You can even write south south unity congress and come up with Apc humans as leaders .. we the indigenous humans knows our leaders and those we listen to.

Not just any paid government stools..

Stay always from this nonsense... it only belittle your intelligence

Will advice you kick start your Apc party next propaganda
Forget Niger delt or south south... you’re too little to manipulate over 150 minorities

Walahi Ngene you no reach..

Enjoy!

This your article Na for Yoruba and Hausa .. that don’t travel.

Tonybancarnist pls come carry your wife grin

Even this ijaws wish to stay on their Izon... walahi not this article

Total rubbish and gibberish
don't mind the idiot, even me self is shocked as an ikwerre man ,am in support of Biafra full time, so don't come and start typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by dederocs(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...
Uthopian you say grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
Racoon:
No body will annex anyone but histroy have proven who was right or wrong.Ask Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa about the story.Meanwhile the Hausa-fulani hegemony government must be getting amused.

Thank you.

History is just repeating itself due to ignorance if the greed of some people.

Amaechi once said, let us win the war together before we sort our grievances. This is not the time to fight among ourselves in the past.

But, come together to secure our lives and properties.

Sometimes these people are paid saboteurs.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
IPOB is out of their minds to think that Niger Delter is part of their territory.
My father told me how they maltreated our people during the war. They raped our women and executed many in our land. Just before my very eyes I witnessed how one of them who operates a bakery factory maltreated and punish our people working there as if they are slaves in their own land. Tell me what will they not do should they achieve Biafra and Niger Delter states are under them. Pathetic! They serve only their own interests!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Everfrank(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...

Utopian country?
You are not serious.
Is this retardeen in the picture below you call ur supreme leader?
Better look for a leader as this guy likes smelly pussy too much.
We have said it before that the whole idea of Biafra is based on greed around Niger Delta oil.
The elders of Niger Delta witnessed first hand how they were treated like slaves by the Biafra invaders.
The South South have more states, more population and more landmass to stand as a country better than the shithole called south east.
Better start relocating back to that shithole if you want us to take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
Am a Yoruba who is in full support of:

a Yoruba nation that includes the five south west states and Yoruba parts of kwara and kogi.

An edo nation that includes Edo and parts of delta.

A biafra that includes the south east and akwa ibom, bayelsa, rivers, cross river.

A north contral confederation.

A NE/NW nation.

I support a divided Nigeria with high border walls with the deadliest of snakes surrounding those walls and tight immigration laws.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by MENELIIK: 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

LEAVE NIGERDELTA AND MENTION YOUR TRIBE.

AFONJA! YORUBA MUSLIM

Osu, Igbo Jew, the thing pain you die!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Biafranboys: 2:40pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

No one is crying for Biafra. It's your blodas and sisters that are wailing because reality is now hitting them.

God bless the Niger Delta.

This is not 1967 the fulani divide and rule tactics won't work and nobody is forcing anyone, after freedom we would sit and discuss anyone that want to go is free to go and those that want to stay would stay, we are smarter than you people
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by brightalo1010: 2:40pm On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:
Someone who says they dont want IPOB to annex them has himself already annexed more than 20 tribes in the name of a fictitious nonsense called "Niger Delta"

Niger Delta is nothing but a land grab

The person is trying to free her from being annexed again. To be inside biafra Don become by force again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

This is not 1967 the fulani divide and rule tactics won't work and nobody is forcing anyone, after freedom we would sit and discuss anyone that want to go is free to go and those that want to stay would stay, we are smarter than you people

Indeed this can never be 1967. We are wiser now and we see through the Ibo man and his agenda very clearly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Brexxit(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Are all Ibos equals? I thought the Ebonyi man is an inferior Ibo. Oh I forgot the premium Anambra ibo or is it the Anambra that can't marry outside Anambra? Or the Enugu wawa man that's tagged aboki grin grin
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Mpanyi: 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
The so-called NDC is even more confused than IPOB. Even far more disjointed. Seems IPOB is more bold while others hide behind IPOB's boldness to make their own veiled balkanizing statements. Make this Nigeria work na I'm be my own.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 2:47pm On May 17, 2021
Brexxit:

Lol.

Ndi potopoto think they are the only sensible people. Everyone else is an id*iot. Their opinion is always the best.
We all must bow down to their wishes grin grin

Bunch of clowns.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify / Solomon Arase Hands Over To Idris, New Police IG At A Colorful Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.