Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ (29252 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Thomist(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
People don't even know the meaning of Niger Delta, do you know that Abia and Imo are oil producing state? do u know they are also called Niger Delta? Niger Delta is just a geographical expression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

[s]NIGERDELTA IS WHICH TRIBE?

LET US KNOW BECOS THAT WORD DOES NOT EVEN SOUND AFRICAN?

IS IT IJAW?[/s]

Your problem is tribe ba? We don't need to be of one tribe to unite. However uniting with Biafra is never I repeat never our agenda. So keep your tribalism in your potopoto republic. How many countries in Africa is made up of one tribe besides Somalia?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
i only blame KANU for giving them relevance they wanted naija delta but they sat down and kept mum till KANU started agitating all I can say is that you cant force anyone to be part of Biafra if they wish they stay if they wish they go its there decision to make......signing out

Honestly! Some people have a bloated opinion of themselves!

I’ve asked any fool claiming Igbos want to FORCEFULLY annex their territories into Biafra, to spell out how exactly they think it will be done! Till tomorrow, no answer from them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:28pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

Atleast what comes from the SS is still the engine room of the country. What's coming from the SE eg Imo and Abia is worth the price of palm oil.
[/s]

SPOKEN LIKE A JOBLESS YORUBA MUSLIM.

BY THEIR WORDS U SHALL KNOW THEM.

KEEP TRYING TO DIVIDE SS AND SE.

I AM OUT OF THIS USELESS THREAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

[s]SPOKEN LIKE A JOBLESS YORUBA MUSLIM.

BY THEIR WORDS U SHALL KNOW THEM.

KEEP TRYING TO DIVIDE SS AND SE.

I AM OUT OF THIS USELESS THREAD.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ebuclassic18(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

What does the South East have that can buy Oil Rich Niger Delta? grin
oil rich my foot we Igbo's will join hands with west and north to dry that useless oil,I don't even need secession for now
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Chidex50(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2021
Kinematics:

Atleast what comes from the SS is still the engine room of the country. What's coming from the SE eg Imo and Abia is worth the price of palm oil.

Lolzzz! You're not in the sector that's why you won't understand what's playing out.Those places oils are located are the most deplorable place to behold.Moreover,human resources is the pivot to National development!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Abagworo(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2021
More or less a divide and rule tactics still being deployed in 21st century. The annexation is a 2 way thing since there are obvious indigenous Igbos in some of the States. Southeast working together with South-south is in no way an annexation but a symbiotic relationship that favours both zones in Nigeria and even a possible new country.

Because some people are fixated on ways to slow both zones there will always be new tactics to bring disunity. Every wise South-southerner knows that the seaports in the zone were frustrated to prevent Igbos from trading via the route while the funds meant for the South-south is diverted to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-secessionist-group-can-annex-us-niger-delta-congress-says-region-is-autonomous/amp

These people are yoruba immigrants there, when time comes we will show you all the way out.

By the way what concerns Olu with rivers State affaire.. bunch of jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:31pm On May 17, 2021
Thomist:
People don't even know the meaning of Niger Delta, do you know that Abia and Imo are oil producing state? do u know they are also called Niger Delta? Niger Delta is just a geographical expression.

Niger Delta in this context mean the 6 states of the SS. We are not talking about oil producing states here.
Read and understand...

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:31pm On May 17, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Honestly! Some people have a bloated opinion of themselves!

I’ve asked any fool claiming Igbos want to FORCEFULLY annex their territories into Biafra, to spell out how exactly they think it will be done! Till tomorrow, no answer from them!

BRO, I AM EXITING THIS THREAD.

ANYBODY CLAIMING NIGERDELTA IS NOTHING SHORT OF A PIPELINE GUARD COLLECTING PEANUTS FROM FULANI MIGRANTS THAT OWN THE OIL WELL IN THEIR BACKYARD.

IS THIS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE WILL BE EXCHANGING WORD WITH?

MANY FLOODING THIS THREAD ARE FULANI AND YORUBA MUSLIMS THAT ARE OIL WELL OWNERS.

BIAFRA IS ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

THE VARIOUS BIAFRA TRIBE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE AFRIAD OF REFERENDUM IN THE SS.

BESIDES, RIVERS IS GONE, AS WE WILL NEVER LET THAT STATE GO TO NIGERDELTA ANYWAY.

AKWA IBOM IS ALSO GONE, THEY ARE LITTLE IGBO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ebuclassic18(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
Nnamdi Kanu knows that without Niger Delta his Biafra dream will cast. But Niger Deltans are wiser than him.

very wise, as an Igbo man I don't want secession yet till we finish that ur small oil

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:32pm On May 17, 2021
TALKING NIGERDELTA...

CAN IJAW BINI, ITSEKIRI AND URHOBO LIVE TOGETHER?

DO U LIKE EACH OTHER?

JOKERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Besk: 1:33pm On May 17, 2021
tamdun:
Ahmadu Bello perfectly describes the igbos, even after many decades, they still remain as Ahmadu Bello describe them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

As much as I detest the hegemonic policies and strategies of the Fulani/Hausa elite, I agree 100% with the views expressed here. The Igbos are so aggressive that Nigerians will be making the greatest mistake ever to ever consider replacing the Hausa/Filani’s with them.

They get to a town, they want to take it over. The things they try in other tribal cities and towns, nobody dares try even 10% of it in their own towns and cities in the Southeast.

I will rather vote another Ijaw man or Bini or Itsekiri or Ibibio than vote for an Igbo person as president of Nigeria.

Even on Nairaland here it is only them that are “wise”. They abuse Fulani/Hausa all the time and every time a Yoruba person dares make a comment, they start abusing them either as Afonja or Yoruba Muslim.

I have not come across a single Yoruba person who doesn’t believe the Igbos are so territorial and aggressive that they are worse than the Hausa/Fulani that we are all rightly complaining about today.

Any Yoruba or Ijaw or Hausa or Ikwerre or Efik, etc, who make the mistake of voting for an Igbo person will be making the biggest mistake of their lives because now you are complaining of being 2nd class citizens in your country, the Igbos will turn you to 4th Class citizens. Too aggressive, too territorial, too dominating.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Princedapace(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2021
adadike:
Way to go ndi Niger Delta.
Did u know that Niger delta is made up of Imo, Abia, Ondo, among other south south states?

lol, most Nigerians are not intelligent. Niger Delta is not south south. Over the years, igbos are only interested in Igbo speaking nations in South south. Simple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:33pm On May 17, 2021
Abagworo:
More or less a divide and rule tactics still being deployed in 21st century. The annexation is a 2 way thing since there are obvious indigenous Igbos in some of the States. Southeast working together with South-south is in no way an annexation but a symbiotic relationship that favours both zones in Nigeria and even a possible new country.

Because some people are fixated on ways to slow both zones there will always be new tactics to bring disunity. Every wise South-southerner knows that the seaports in the zone were frustrated to prevent Igbos from trading via the route while the funds meant for the South-south is diverted to Lagos.

Everything Ibos Ibos Ibos. Are Ibos the only traders in Nigeria? Why can't you Ibos reason from the point of the South southerner as well. You think we are happy Lagos gets all the functional ports?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ebuclassic18(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2021
my Igbo brothers should be patient for now let's finish with their small oil,northerners are very wise since the delta mumu don't want secession so be it
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:34pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

Everything Ibos Ibos Ibos. Are Ibos the only traders in Nigeria? Why can't you Ibos reason from the point of the South southerner as well. You think we are happy Lagos gets all the functional ports?
[/s]

LEAVE NIGERDELTA AND MENTION YOUR TRIBE.

AFONJA! YORUBA MUSLIM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
TALKING NIGERDELTA...

CAN IJAW BINI, ITSEKIRI AND URHOBO LIVE TOGETHER?

DO U LIKE EACH OTHER?

JOKERS!

Are all Ibos equals? I thought the Ebonyi man is an inferior Ibo. Oh I forgot the premium Anambra ibo or is it the Anambra that can't marry outside Anambra?
Last time I checked communities in Anambra are killing themselves over barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged sinkhole called land. Or the Enugu wawa man that's tagged aboki grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
NIGERDELTA IS NOT A TRIBE.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE TRIBES THERE CANNOT AGREE ON ANYTHING.

THAT IS THE REASON, FULANI CAME ALL THE WAY FROM GUINEA AND OWN OIL WELLS IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.

SHAME NO DEY CATCH UNA.

NAME YOUR TRIBE LET ME FINISH THEM THIS MORNING.
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Besk: 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

AFONJA! YORUBA MUSLIM

Certified didinrin!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by ManuelZuka(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
niger deltas are not igbos so allow them to be with their problem

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by robosky02(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
Six region

Maybe six nations

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:36pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

AFONJA! YORUBA MUSLIM

Ndi potopoto I can see the truth pains you... take heart grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by erinatso: 1:37pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...
who biafra epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by tnerro1(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2021
We in Niger delta need to use our oil money to buy nuclear weapons just like Israel so if any of our neighbors disturb us na to nack them be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by topboss: 1:40pm On May 17, 2021
Besk:

Certified didinrin!

NOTABLE AFONJA MUSLIM.

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Kinematics: 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
Chidex50:

Lolzzz! You're not in the sector that's why you won't understand what's playing out.Those places oils are located are the most deplorable place to behold.Moreover,human resources is the pivot to National development!

Humans yet SE with more population, less land, easier terrain to develop is still less developed than the SS.

SE is the most deplorable region in Nigeria, even worse than the NE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Angrymode: 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These people are afonjas from South West, they want to separate us from our Ijaw brothers, so they can steal our oil wells....

We have drawn the map of Biafra to include all the states of South South(Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Edo,Cross River)...There is nothing they can do about it...

Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu leads, we follow...

Chukwu Okuko Abiaoma Bless Our New Rich Utopian Country...

The Ni
Re: Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ by Besk: 1:41pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

NOTABLE AFONJA MUSLIM.

People like you make what Ahmadu Bello said very correct. You are so rude and mannerless that nobody wants to be part of you. Shame on you for being a disgrace to your parents and family!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic / Okonjo-iweala’s Hidden Figures By Governor Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.