Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,973 members, 7,855,941 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty (702 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by 2sexy(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2011
In a case where you cant have both qualities in a lady, which of these qualities would you prefer to go for when you want to date a lady.

I have have seen some chicks that,from behind , they look damn good but the moment they turn around, I will just lose interest.

I think I prefer the facial beauty more,

What yours please and why=?
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2011
hmmmm. . .
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2011
I have got it all + brain so I'm good
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by Emmanuelpee(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2011
Both buddie
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by ektbear: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2011
Body beauty > facial beauty for me

Girl with an average face but amazing body is still great in more attractive to me than amazing face, average body.
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by Esinwaju: 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

Body beauty > facial beauty for me

Girl with an average face but amazing body is still great in more attractive to me than amazing face, average body.
I concur! the body does it for me but then she has to be more than ok facially, should be able to score her a 60 but body-wise, it has to be 85-90.
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by sylve11: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
for me, body should be ok likewise face. Woman wey no get yansh and breas.t belike mat wey dey fold keep for corner of wall. sad cool
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
how bout personality?

know some v. pretty lady but then that's where it all stops for her. . .
Re: To The Guys In The House: Body Beauty Vs Facial Beauty by foreveryou(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
been thinking about it lately. I want both but in the absence of one, I will stick to the facial beauty. I want to wake up and feel happy that I ve got a pretty girl. I think the body beauty can be easily lost once you have four to five kids, but the facial beauty still remains there. No amount of make up can make a wowo girl finer.

(1) (Reply)

The die is now cast. What should Lola do? / Her Husband Infects Her With Aids Intentional.without Denying / Romantic Amnesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.