Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group (20087 Views)

Coscharis Group Limited Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (10 Positions) / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by black9: 1:56pm On May 17, 2021
mperornero:
How on earth did you forget bentley and ferrari??

https://www.nairaland.com/6557387/advert-sly-zenith-bank-bountifully

This is happening somewhere in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by HellAnus: 1:57pm On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's rather surprising that Coscharis, whose MD didn't even finish primary school, is not asking for Second-Class Upper as a minimum requirement for joining the company.

Nigeria needs to equip her graduates to start creating jobs, not the useless mentality of looking for jobs after school. Na em bring all these insults.

shut up there with ur lies

Maduka did a programme with Harvard Business school. Which Nigerian University is bigger than that?
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by tishbite41(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2021
Lol
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2021
black9:

https://www.nairaland.com/6557387/advert-sly-zenith-bank-bountifully

This is happening somewhere in Nigeria
how e take concern me??
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Otuegbe: 2:02pm On May 17, 2021
tonyashburton:
She will be given a choice between Ford,Land Rover,Range Rover,Jaguar, Rolls-Royce or BMW automobiles to pick from after service.
If she is pretty,Cosmos Maduka will arrange marriage with one of his son's for her.
coscharis is not only about selling cars.
They also run an IT firm known as coscharis Technologies.
Coscharis farms, there is another branch that lease cars buses to big oil coy and banks .

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by SmartPolician: 2:10pm On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:

Maduka did a programme with Harvard Business school. Which Nigerian University is bigger than that?

I don't blame you.
The internet has made everyone equals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2021
captainking:
Dear All,

Please i will like those that have worked or currently working with Coscharis to help share how the working conditions are.

My younger sister was posted there to serve and i would like to know how its employees are treated.

Thanks all

She is just a corp member and not a staff.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by eedimo(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2021
Just came to tell us where your sis or girlfriend was posted to for Primary assignment.
SMH
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by descarado: 2:18pm On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't blame you.
Why copy and paste half?
You are very toxic.

Cosmas is an alumni of Havard.
You can kill yourself
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by dalass(f): 2:19pm On May 17, 2021
Why is this on f.p? Haba....

She a corper now... She's supposed to teach or something grin
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by OfficialGaGa(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
OP wetin u mean? ok... d company go give Lamborghini Urus for the first 6ix months, then G63 AMG mercedes benz for the last 6ix months with driver, accommodation for lekki, (5 bedroom fully detached duplex) with private transformer/solar panel n a marriage proposal to one of the CEO's sons.....

no vex me.....
make I sorry for u

E dey fair. make ur sis dey hardworking finish. do the job as wen needed... then no probs... I actually had friends dat wen we served together, Coscharis was their PPA...

pay was like 25 to 30k...... Saturdays and Sundays involve too.. for more money
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by credon: 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
Oysters:
At the end of her service she gets a free bmw 3 series. Sounds like good working conditions, doesn't it?
Oga abeg stop na grin small small

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by ariesbull: 2:44pm On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:

He is frommy place...he has nondegreee...what he did was just programme and that was when he started making money he learnt business from boy boy system

Abeg degree no dey give money .na attitude
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by candygist: 3:07pm On May 17, 2021
It's a nice place. I worked as a contract staff at one of their branch located at Ikeja GRA. If she's a beautiful girl and worldly, expect one of the senior staffs to woo her with money and also shine her gongo. But in general, she will gain experience.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Oysters(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
credon:

Oga abeg stop na grin small small

grin How we go do nau, G?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by aidameoryou: 3:42pm On May 17, 2021
mperornero:
How on earth did you forget bentley and ferrari?? cool
dont exaggerate it, coscharis doesnt sell ferrari's and bentleys.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by lexy2014: 4:03pm On May 17, 2021
descarado:

Why copy and paste half?
You are very toxic.

Cosmas is an alumni of Havard.
You can kill yourself

Was it after he dropped out of primary school that he went to Harvard?
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Dianeetdiana(f): 4:19pm On May 17, 2021
After service. please find your way. there is no structure in the that place. it is better to be self employed than to work with Coscharis
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by HellAnus: 5:37pm On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't blame you.

Stop making mockery of yourself on the internet. Education is not just ur Nigerian primary and secondary school

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Gerrard59(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2021
HellAnus:

Stop making mockery of yourself on the internet. Education is not just ur Nigerian primary and secondary school

He's an alumnus of that programme in Harvard University not Harvard University. There are two different concepts.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Gerrard59(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2021
Dianeetdiana:
After service. please find your way. there is no structure in the that place. it is better to be self employed than to work with Coscharis

Are you serious? And if true, why is it so? Are his sons not working to structure the company properly?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by HellAnus: 5:48pm On May 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

He's an alumnus of that programme in Harvard University not Harvard University. There are two different concepts.

What re u even saying? Abeg just shut it. Is Harvard university a strip club? Or is the educational programmes run by Harvard university strip dancers??
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by LikeAking: 6:19pm On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's rather surprising that Coscharis, whose MD didn't even finish primary school, is now asking for Second-Class Upper as a minimum requirement for joining the company.

Nigeria needs to equip her graduates to start creating jobs, not the useless mentality of looking for jobs after school. Na em bring all these insults.

E no easy for our generation. If Cosmos Maduka was born now, he wont make so much impact in life with the effort he applied in his days.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by dipson4u08(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
captainking:
Dear All,

Please i will like those that have worked or currently working with Coscharis to help share how the working conditions are.

My younger sister was posted there to serve and i would like to know how its employees are treated.

Thanks all

NA DEM OOOOOOOOOO......

STOP STALKING THE GIRLS FINANCES....

NA CORPER SHE BE OOO, SHE NEVER START WORK..... HABA....

EVEN IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE SINCERE LET HER DO HER FINDINGS HER SELF... BIKO
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by semyman: 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
It's rather surprising that Coscharis, whose MD didn't even finish primary school, is now asking for Second-Class Upper as a minimum requirement for joining the company.

They won't tell you the real breakthrough story as most are usually dubious and criminal in nature
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by cardoctor(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2021
A business that started from humble beginnings and God's favour. I remember their first outing at the 1989 Kano international trade fair. I never knew it will ever get as big as this. What an inspiratiion.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by cardoctor(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
A business that started from humble beginnings and God's favour.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Tapout(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2021
24kmagic:
She's just a corp member and not an employee, so she shouldn't expect much.

and why's that?? So she should be underpaid or treated unequally because she's a corp member?? Make una stop this kind reasoning abeg. What was the criteria for getting a job b4 the introduction of nysc?? If nysc wasn't set up, she never reach to become full staff?? undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by Richthekid: 10:45pm On May 17, 2021
Ask them
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by pocohantas(f): 2:18am On May 18, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

It's a Nigerian company, prepare your mind.

True. It would definitely be a mess. No structure, asslicking, backbiting and any bad organizational trait you’ll love to add. cheesy

Dianeetdiana:

Didn’t even see your comment before typing mine. Not surprised at all.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by 24kmagic: 6:32am On May 18, 2021
Tapout:

and why's that?? So she should be underpaid or treated unequally because she's a corp member?? Make una stop this kind reasoning abeg. What was the criteria for getting a job b4 the introduction of nysc?? If nysc wasn't set up, she never reach to become full staff?? undecided undecided

Yes.

NYSC is supposed to be national service. The country is already paying her 33k as her transport and feeding allowance. Anything the other company decides to add to that 33k is out of their freewill.

You expect her to be paid like normal staff or what are you saying?

So if they de pay normal staff 100k she expect make she ma de collect the 100k abi? Well-done!
At the end of the day, it still boils down to lack of patriotism that 99.9% of Nigerians lack. It's always about the money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.