Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group (20088 Views)

Coscharis Group Limited Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (10 Positions) / Coscharis Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Coscharis Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (18 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by crest2j(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2021
May I know which sector she was posted
captainking:
Dear All,

Please i will like those that have worked or currently working with Coscharis to help share how the working conditions are.

My younger sister was posted there to serve and i would like to know how its employees are treated.

Thanks all
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by captainking(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2021
dipson4u08:

NA DEM OOOOOOOOOO......

STOP STALKING THE GIRLS FINANCES....

NA CORPER SHE BE OOO, SHE NEVER START WORK..... HABA....

EVEN IF YOUR INTENTIONS ARE SINCERE LET HER DO HER FINDINGS HER SELF... BIKO
Be smart this time please..
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by captainking(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2021
crest2j:
May I know which sector she was posted
I don't know yet..
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by descarado: 1:34pm On May 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Was it after he dropped out of primary school that he went to Harvard?
Did he enter Harvard gate?

May I never meet your type in real life.
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by lexy2014: 2:54pm On May 18, 2021
descarado:

Did he enter Harvard gate?

May I never meet your type in real life.

I thought u said that he is an alumni of Harvard? Meanwhile, Was it after he dropped out of primary school that he went to Harvard?
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by descarado: 10:21pm On May 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I thought u said that he is an alumni of Harvard? Meanwhile, Was it after he dropped out of primary school that he went to Harvard?
I won't reply you again you hater.
Cosmas is Harvard alumni. I won't do your research for you.
You wanna know more about cosmas, dig in.
Only if hatred will allow you kiss
Guy is love personified, so as you dish out hatred, he gives you love kiss
You can submit your cv or that of any of your people to one of his companies.
He is magnanimous enough......
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by lexy2014: 4:34am On May 19, 2021
descarado:

I won't reply you again you hater.
Cosmas is Harvard alumni. I won't do your research for you.
You wanna know more about cosmas, dig in.
Only if hatred will allow you kiss
Guy is love personified, so as you dish out hatred, he gives you love kiss
You can submit your cv or that of any of your people to one of his companies.
He is magnanimous enough......

U still haven't answered d question:

Was it after he dropped out of primary school that he went to Harvard?
Re: What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group by baloney: 8:58am On May 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.