Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (27116 Views)

Mike Ozekhome: Why I Am Defending Nnamdi Kanu / Why Northerners Are Urging Their People Not To Avenge Ibadan Attacks / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Emerie22(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

You can ban alcohol in the north but we can't ban herdsmen in south right ?

A Jihadist and a Northern Bigot detected.
He thinks it's business as Usual

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Emerie22(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Bro don't mind those Idiots
A Jihadist and a Northern Bigot detected.
He thinks it's business as Usual
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by IJOBA11: 10:27am On May 18, 2021
helinues:
Who cares.

Open grazing has been banned in Southern Nigeria... Simple as ABC
THIS NEWS PAIN THIS FULANI HERDER NOR BE SMALLgrin

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by zigzagluv: 10:38am On May 18, 2021
but this guy is lawyer not a party man
sweetshisha:
Na this noise makers go derail everything

Why not let lawmakers debate on the resolution and gazette anti open grazing laws accross 17 states before this PDP people start using our collective mandate for cruise catching
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by femijay8271(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:
The Plan B North has is unleashing Bandits/BokoHaram on rest region if their agitation for independence suddenly develops a strong hold internationally! Everyone should take note of this and be very prepared!

You are absolutely right but God Almighty pass them
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Chirowman(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2021
Good
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by adecz: 10:52am On May 18, 2021
Wetin be "Northern Governors"❓

The only governors that can oppose
such are only El-Rufai, Jigawa, Kebbi,
Yobe, Bauchi & Adamawa.

6 governors from parasitic States
can't hold the South & country to ransom.

States who contribute zero ⭕� to
the national economy.

Nonsense❗❗❗
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2021
jaxxy:
I don’t know what they are scared of. We must learn to respect and understand each other to work and coexist with one another.
Must we co-exist?...
Does Nigeria co-exist with Ghana?....
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Nobody: 10:57am On May 18, 2021
We don't need the law makers to gazette the anti grazing law in Biafra land.
ESN is already enforcing it, any cattle found in the bush is bush meat!
sweetshisha:

Why not let lawmakers debate on the resolution and gazette anti open grazing laws accross 17 states before this PDP people start using our collective mandate for cruise catching
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by naija1stnigar(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

after another six governors and their respective senators from the north has also joined hands with their southern counterparts on the asaba declaration remaining only one governor and three senators to make two third do you think anything in Nigeria will ever stop their resolution? As it is even Ahmed lawan may be thrown out as the president of the Senate if he dare makes any mischievous move, his reply counterpart gbajabiamila, is seriously jittery and fast coming to terms with the reality has he is now trying to organize a meeting between him and his southern governors and statesmen. Who else wants to stand?
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2021
Baawahala:

Must we co-exist?...
Does Nigeria co-exist with Ghana?....

Then must South east or southwest coexist? I want my own separate country and some other people may want their own eastern country and not Biafra or western country oduduwa. So if we must divide who determines how many countries will be formed because u can’t force anyone into ur own idea or illusion of a country. Atleast 20 small countries will be formed If Nigeria breaks up.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Then must South east or southwest coexist? I want my own separate country and some other people may want their own eastern country and not Biafra or western country oduduwa. So if we must divide we determined how many countries will be formed because u can’t force anyone into ur own idea or illusion or a country. Atleast 20 small countries will be formed I’d Nigeria breakup.
That's why we all need to meet while some people are afraid of it for their own selfish gains.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by MansoryMX(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2021
femijay8271:

You are absolutely right but God Almighty pass them

If by any chance Nigeria survives 2023 and an election is even held by any chance and North lose the presidency to South, East or West. BokoHaram/Bandits and Killer herdsmen will be unleashed on the rest region. This is their plan. Anyone who know he can’t fight should start having an exit plan out of Nigeria. When all this will start, the military will be nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by suratwo62: 11:35am On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Says who?! Cows are still chopping grass in front of Obi of Onistcha's palace

Show me the picture!! Up to date picture with time stamp. Or else. FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by femijay8271(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

If by any chance Nigeria survives 2023 and an election is even held by any chance and North lose the presidency to South, East or West. BokoHaram/Bandits and Killer herdsmen will be unleashed on the rest region. This is their plan. Anyone who know he can’t fight should start having an exit plan out of Nigeria. When all this will start, the military will be nowhere to be found.

You are absolutely right one more time about this but Alot of people are not seeing or believing this until its happens.
I dey tell my pastor, one on one say I need some guns but he just dey look me lyk "brother femi, take ham easy na, wetin happen na"

All am saying is this...everyone should get prepared and be ready to fight!
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Omodua(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2021
November1857:
Why northerners are scared of southern governors’ Asaba accord – Ozekhome

https://punchng.com/why-northerners-are-scared-of-southern-governors-asaba-accord-ozekhome/
Good one!
The Lawyer juxtaposed the inherent contradictions militating the polity. It's the Truth.
But how long will North continue with their leadership deceit is a matter of time.
Thank you for speaking the minds of the oppressed southerners, the marginalised and hoi polloi.
Salute!
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Omodua(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2021
Manab:
Southerners u people are very funny
Southerners are very funny? You will swallow back your unbridled insults soon. Mark my words!
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Farcry(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2021
Please kindly join me on WhatsApp for motivation quotes that will change your life positively.WhatsApp @08126042085

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Eclassic: 12:20pm On May 18, 2021
The moment southern governors and their counterparts in the national assembly can form a strong alignment, the North will beg with their knees.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by tnerro1(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2021
I hope the southern governors remember to put the anti open grazing into law with penalties. Eg

The cows are forfeited to the government who will auction them out.

The hearder gets 6 months in prison as a first offender.next time he gets caught , he gets double the sentence .

The owner of the cows if different from the hearder gets to pay a hefty sum to the government to be determined by the courts.

Any information to the government about open grazing of cows in any part of the state will be financially rewarded. Amount to be determined by commissioner of information.

CASE CLOSED
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Anataoku(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2021
sweetshisha:

Noise makers like you too should also wait for the lawmakers to debate on the resolution before commenting on the issue in this our brotherly forum
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by effort1: 12:29pm On May 18, 2021
Manab:

And our funniness gives you northerners heart attack, right?
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by gotnel: 12:33pm On May 18, 2021
This is the time to speak with one voice and make sure we are united and stand up as one entity.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by LordOfTheGame: 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
Nice one lawyer, It's only a learner in Nigerian politics that would think otherwise. I pity those who can't discern the fact that for example; Gumi always pushing for ransom to be paid is because he has a huge share in it.

Gumi saying if his child is kidnapped, he will shut down aso rock. Has any of his children ever been kidnapped? Of course not.. because their daddy is the chief negotiator for Boko haram, bandits and fulani herdsmen cheesy... He heads the official aspect of Terrorism grin.

They are all in on this.

Sell crude oil from the south and use the money to pay themselves all in the name of ransom payments for bandits. They make merry and laugh at we all while we bury innocent students. Human lives are just pawns on their chess board. Thank God South Don wake up! Everybody wake up before them torch you on top bed.

Me, I Don wake since

All thanks to our God given Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for waking the spirit and consciousness of the southerners. He promised to deal with Nigeria and by the ti.e he's done, Somalia will be better than what's going to be left of the country. He has done it.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by LordOfTheGame: 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu promised to destroy the country and some foolish idiots thoughts he was coming with to bomb the country with missiles from north Korea. He meant to do it with his words of truth. He has done it and the result is what we're seeing now. Almost every southerner is s now awoke to the realities of their beloved country and the North is jittery over what they're going to loose.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the vultures from the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by ismodiwa(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2021
Lol, keep deceiving yourselves
#idiots
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by dragunov: 1:23pm On May 18, 2021
Manab:

Northerner, be up and doing. Be productive and engage your brains on revenue generation. Stop being lazy and parasitic. Develop your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by DedeNkem: 2:51pm On May 18, 2021
Manab:

Wait until we cut you terrorists and leeches off, then you won't find Southerners funny anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by naijamerican: 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

Exactly. May God punish these useless northerners.

I’m so excited for the future of Biafra. The Gods are smiling on us.

New Biafra will be like Israel. I can’t wait. May my grand children enjoy Africa’s riches if I don’t live to see it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by hansomb: 3:21pm On May 18, 2021
I thought similar laws were made in the 1960s. Laws don't work for black man. Naso God create us. Jungle life.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by naijamerican: 3:29pm On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

Election in Nigeria is a farce and shouldn’t hold. Biafra should burn every INeC office in the east.
Re: Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord by Easy2K: 4:20pm On May 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.