Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much (31376 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by CsRockefeller(m): 12:40am On May 19, 2021
WaffenSS:

Reviews are half the story

I've bought phones based on reviews only to be disappointed.

Xiaomi's computational photography algorithms are not as good as Samsung's. The night mode isn't as good, their zoom isn't as detailed, the AI is iffy.

Goggle best camera phones for 2021, please tell the house the top 5 that goggle Search results brings forth.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by The5DME(m): 12:40am On May 19, 2021
Itel A56 pro 33k
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by SmartPolician: 1:23am On May 19, 2021
oscarvicto:

I ll like to buy d passport if its in good working condition and for sale. Newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com

Nah, it stopped booting.
The part the phone repairer said he had to change, according to him, is hard to see because it's an old brand of smartphone.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by kunle75(m): 1:24am On May 19, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. Childish

Exactly my point stop being childish
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Nobody: 2:07am On May 19, 2021
kunle75:

Exactly my point stop being childish
no, you're being childish angry
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by chocboi78(m): 2:21am On May 19, 2021
LordJoffrey:
The most expensive phone I've ever bought cost me just 32k. Super awesome phone with 3gb RAM and 64gb ROM, snapdragon processor, fingerprint, proximity sensor, full metal body, LED light and many more.
what’s d name pls
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by sandygechy(f): 2:51am On May 19, 2021
The most expensive phone I’ve ever bought is IPhone 11 Pro which I’m currently using.I bought it mid November 2020 for 350k.
The battery is sound and I do not have any issue with it at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by anonym0us: 3:44am On May 19, 2021
1Alex:
Google pixel 3xl ₦320k. November 2018.

I will give it out soon as the spirit leads. The touch sensor is cracked but operates well with no issues. costs about 50k to replace it.

Whenever the spirit directs me, I can waybill it to any location in Nigeria to any Nairalander.
God bless you jare
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Promiseibritam: 3:56am On May 19, 2021
Seeing this Thread driven tears out of my eyes.

The OP said he bought a phone @the price of #170k?

When I'm here looking for #20k to buy a fairly used phone of any type

God were are you?

My most expensive phone that I bought ir the one I'm using now to comment on this thread
My Itel-5615 Worth #6,500.

I thank God the phone do login Nairaland and I can comment on any thread apart frm watching videos

Good people of God
it is said dat Good people are Identify with Good things

I Wept
I need a help to get a smart phone
I'm a teacher teaching in one of the nursery sch in the rural area Of Akwa Ibom State

And my payment is 5k monthly
due to the fact that I'm a school year holder.

I Will appreciate any amount so I can get a smart phone
even if it will afford a fairly used one I'm okay with it

Plss Bless a soul and receiving ur turning around of favours
thank

Acct num: 0812147816
Acceess Bank.

thanks
I'm Promise
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Promiseibritam: 3:59am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Promiseibritam post=101835010]Seeing this Thread driven tears out of my eyes.

The OP said he bought a phone @the price of #170k?

When I'm here looking for #20k to buy a fairly used phone of any type

God were are you?

My most expensive phone that I bought ir the one I'm using now to comment on this thread
My Itel-5615 Worth #6,500.

I thank God the phone do login Nairaland and I can comment on any thread apart frm watching videos

Good people of God
it is said dat Good people are Identify with Good things

I Wept
I need a help to get a smart phone
I'm a teacher teaching in one of the nursery sch in the rural area Of Akwa Ibom State

And my payment is 5k monthly
due to the fact that I'm a school year holder.

I Will appreciate any amount so I can get a smart phone
even if it will afford a fairly used one I'm okay with it

Plss Bless a soul and receive ur turning around of favour
thank

Acct num: 0812147816
Acceess Bank.

thanks
I'm Promise
09076123941[/qu
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Promiseibritam: 4:05am On May 19, 2021
1Alex:
Google pixel 3xl ₦320k. November 2018.

I will give it out soon as the spirit leads. The touch sensor is cracked but operates well with no issues. costs about 50k to replace it.

Whenever the spirit directs me, I can waybill it to any location in Nigeria to any Nairalander.

Bros
your distance might b far frm mine and I Might b unable to locate u so as to get it

I'm using Itel-5615

I'm unable to get a new one

if u are stable u can help me sir
I Won't b sad if I Get a fairly used of any type

thanks 4 ur understanding

Acct Num:0812147861
Access Bank

I'm Promise
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Kayw4re(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2021
ReneJay:
Infinix hot 2 in 2016 25k new. The phone dead this year march after i have repair every part of the phone. Am using one small itel now.

Lol. *After I have repaired every part of the phone*.

grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Amarisco(f): 5:55am On May 19, 2021
How is this a topic of discussion? cry
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by sonofelizabeth(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2021
Jarus:
Iphone 11 - N330k
Iphone 11 pro - N430k
Iphone 11 again for someone - N360k

Bros, na where una dae see this money?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by BeeBeees(f): 6:25am On May 19, 2021
Infinix hot 10 64k oh lol cheesy grin
Got it on the 5th of this month...
Na the first time I dey use my money buy phone for my life lol
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Emeka71(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2021
TECNO spark 4 N40000.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Emeka71(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2021
BeeBeees:
Infinix hot 10 64k oh lol cheesy grin
Got it on the 5th of this month...
Na the first time I dey use my money buy phone for my life lol
OK before is boyfriend that used to buy your phone.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by BeeBeees(f): 6:36am On May 19, 2021
Emeka71:
OK before is boyfriend that used to buy your phone.

Smiles...
Lemme alone ooh lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Hifeylove: 6:43am On May 19, 2021
iPhone � users com out ooo and hear this people..!!!
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:12am On May 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold. $1,800

Still flexin my s10...

Too lazy to move my data to the new device tho
come and dash me ur s10 sir. Goodmorning
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:14am On May 19, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Samsung S20. Bought 2 for myself and my wife the week it came out. 420k each.
chai, money everywhere.. Can u check my thread sir.https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:16am On May 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
After using Blackberry Passport of 130k in 2014, I realized that technology keeps evolving and that new phones would always replace old ones. Since then, I vowed never to use a smartphone of more than 100k. That phone is in my wardrobe as I write this comment.
can u help me with the blackberry sir? , I wouldn't mind
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:27am On May 19, 2021
kunle75:

Sorry I bought them for friends and family.
I would love to help.tx
hello sir, I need a Lil help, can u check my thread? Im in a lil mess and I've been looking for money up and down ..if u could just help me sir https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:34am On May 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's pretty affordable here...

Most people can even get it on loan and pay monthly...

But I'm not a fan of loans...

So I purchased it with my card straight away...
morning sir,I really need ur help.. Im looking for money to pay back the loan I borrowed, its an online app.. They ve been calling me, its making me depressed sir. I opened a thread bout it, but nobody offered to help.. I really thought we were a family here.https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by JenniferEkubo(f): 7:40am On May 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You sound pained! I have the iPhone 7 Plus, X Max, and the 12 Pro Max. Just gave out the X Max. I also have the blackberry Porsche 3. I prefer it to the iPhones.

I also have the 2019 MacBook (gifted out), currently using the 2020 MacBook, got it last year as a gift on my birthday. All bought brand new..

Because you can’t afford it doesn’t mean, someone out there doesn’t have it. Put a little light in your life and stop being negative! Cheers and good luck!
people just conclude ... Abeg dash me anyone big bro
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by seyiojomu(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2021
Huawei P30 Pro
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by SPOLO(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2021
See the kind of phone am using
512 MB Ram.. Bought it 9k around 2019..
Second hand o...

Kaii how i wish someone can help me even if it's 1GB ram phone

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by tempex88(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2021
seyiojomu:
Huawei P30 Pro

D rubbish phone my wife currently uses. Anyway she likes it
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by capricornlady: 8:32am On May 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold. $1,800

Still flexin my s10...

Too lazy to move my data to the new device tho
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by otino(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2021
Mhen! People get money ooo, and I dey find 20k to keep my family together. God help me with ideas that we make me to be financially stable
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by WaffenSS(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Goggle best camera phones for 2021, please tell the house the top 5 that goggle Search results brings forth.

The first few results show the s21 ultra as the best, but also there's some that claim the iphone 12 pro max, or the pixel 5a etc.

Many reviews are defined by the reviewer's own perception of what they want in pictures: bokeh, saturation, natural colors, night mode, wide angle etc.

The iPhone camera looks poorer than the oversaturated pictures of xiaomi and Samsung, but technically the iPhone has the better camera software. It produces pictures that are less postprocessed and closer to real life with exceptional HDR. But some people prefer colorful and smoother pictures rather than the subdued ones of the iPhone.

Google search engine doesn't work the way you think it does.

Last year if you Google "fool" it'll show you pictures of Trump .

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by capricornlady: 8:59am On May 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / Ever Wondered Why Bluetooth Is Called Bluetooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.