Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much (31453 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by seyiojomu(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2021
Oya describe what makes it rubbish.

You sure say you know this laptop sorry phone

tempex88:

D rubbish phone my wife currently uses. Anyway she likes it
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by tempex88(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2021
seyiojomu:
Oya describe what makes it rubbish.

You sure say you know this laptop sorry phone

Lolol......na her hyping of the phone make me call am rubbish....she too hype am
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Stevengerd(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
kunle75:

Ok
Alright boss
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by seyiojomu(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2021
Replying you with the phonecomputer right now.

Tell me what you know in it's age that compares to it.

tempex88:

Lolol......na her hyping of the phone make me call am rubbish....she too hype am
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by tempex88(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2021
seyiojomu:
Replying you with the phonecomputer right now.

Tell me what you know in it's age that compares to it.

Oneplus 8pro.....best display, best battery life, all at a friendly price
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by clems88(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2021
Respect55:
Infinix s4. 6 gig ram. 64 gig storage. 67k in May 2019.
this yeye phone that want to finish my career with hanging.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Kingzjayzee: 10:28am On May 19, 2021
LordJoffrey:
Leeco le 2
na made in aba?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Justhere: 10:59am On May 19, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Is that how much you like the phone? Well have you checked AliExpress??

yea,
how can i ship it with aliexpress normall shipping standard?
the ship with dhl cost is on high side; like 50% of phone cost.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by LordJoffrey(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
na made in aba?
See dis guy ooo. I'm talking about a monster phone ooo. Google the phone for more info
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by LordJoffrey(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2021
chocboi78:
what’s d name pls
Leeco le2

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Yyvonne: 12:56pm On May 19, 2021
Dumte:
My Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro which I bought for 82k is giving me the best of a phone.
Packed with 4gb ram, 64gb rom and 6000mah battery, I don't have any intention of using any other phone again.
my camon15 is serving me well but I still wish for an upgrade, who no like better thing, lol
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by hansomb: 1:15pm On May 19, 2021
GorillaApp:

43,500. Infinix hot 7 pro.

I can't buy any phone that is worth over 50k.

Now I understand why my elderly Industrial attachment supervisor at the defunct warri bottling company ( makers of goldspot and limca) was looking at me funny when I told him I just bought a new phone (Sagem x-5) for 33k then.
The man must have said in his heart" this one no get problem' cheesy

Same reason the ultra rich are not crazy about phone
Welkdone op
sometimes you only bought it for the feel and experience and memories it gives and somehow self worth and not for the value. Nothing last forever even your oga working place is now defunct. Enjoy life in the right way while it last.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2021
incogni2o:

I connect with you Bro

Especially when you load the thing on emulator

grin grin

Please Kindly send me a number I can reach you on

Might have some opportunity to work with youbin future

sure
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by hansomb: 1:26pm On May 19, 2021
ThierryJay:
S7 Edge in 2017. Cost me N259k then.

Can't spend more than 90k on a phone right now regardless of cashflow status as perspectives have changed.

90k because that's about the min. range to get a genuinely good quality non-Infinix/Tecno or any other Transsion phone grin
ah see wetin marriage n children don cause.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by seyiojomu(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
That's not Apple for Apple.

2019 vs 2020.

Give me tech from 2019

tempex88:

Oneplus 8pro.....best display, best battery life, all at a friendly price
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by siofra(f): 2:19pm On May 19, 2021
99thEnemy:

Are you alright?? grin grin grin

Yes.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Respect55(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
clems88:
this yeye phone that want to finish my career with hanging.
True the phone dey hang ọ.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2021
siofra:

Yes.
I think in 2021 you can use it to code your imagination back into place grin

Android ke! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Penterprise: 8:19pm On May 19, 2021
For now, I will say no phone yet...
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by ikechukwu150: 9:42pm On May 19, 2021
Browse it
kinzd:
oga how much
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Samson1104(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2021
Infinix hot 10 pro... 65k
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by GChux1: 2:06am On May 20, 2021
webshopNG:

Fellow pixel owner here.

Pixel 5
Person wey sabi better phone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by donbenie(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2021
edoairways:
1Alex from what I have seen so far, most commenters fall under low and middle class. Though not proven yet, I can hypothetical say that most Nigerians are low income earners.
Indeed..

How decerning of you..

You just discovered that Nigerians are low income earners? shocked
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by donbenie(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

Reviews are half the story

I've bought phones based on reviews only to be disappointed.

Xiaomi's computational photography algorithms are not as good as Samsung's. The night mode isn't as good, their zoom isn't as detailed, the AI is iffy.
You can't buy a Donkey and expect the speed of a Horse..

Am sure that the Xiaomi devices you are using as references are low budget Redmi devices..

A proper Xiaomi Flagship like the Mi 10 or 11 Ultra holds its own against any other brands Flagship.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by ayafcom: 7:32am On May 20, 2021
Me : shey I sure wether I don use my money buy expensive phone sef.

The only phone wey I don buy with my money na 12k one yeye Android phone like that, although na one unknown brand. Ever since then na so so dash, give away, I dey receive, the phone wey I dey use now na dash them dash me brand new phone Tecno product and I dey enjoy am. I wan upgrade my Tecno phone to a higher one...
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by WaffenSS(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2021
donbenie:
You can't buy a Donkey and expect the speed of a Horse..

Am sure that the Xiaomi devices you are using as references are low budget Redmi devices..

A proper Xiaomi Flagship like the Mi 10 or 11 Ultra holds its own against any other brands Flagship.

I do know the difference between high ends and mid tiers, having owned virtually a myriad of them since I'm not as broke as you think.

I'll guess I've probably owned more expensive phones than you, if Xiaomi is your gold standard for a high end device.

Go through Nairaland and check all my monikers: Neoteny, Bothermleeper, ex inferis, waffen ss, and see my history of device ownership.

So you can't lecture me on flagship phones, buster.

If you think xiaomi has the best camera, why then have at it. Your delusions cost me nothing.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by donbenie(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2021
WaffenSS:

I do know the difference between high ends and mid tiers, having owned virtually a myriad of them since I'm not as broke as you think.

I'll guess I've probably owned more expensive phones than you, if Xiaomi is your gold standard for a high end device.

Go through Nairaland and check all my monikers: Neoteny, Bothermleeper, ex inferis, waffen ss, and see my history of device ownership.

So you can't lecture me on flagship phones, buster.

If you think xiaomi has the best camera, why then have at it. Your delusions cost me nothing.
Your subjective opinion on which phone has the best camera amounts to little in the grand scheme of things..

According to people like you,if it is not Samsung nor Apple then the phone is not premium enough..

Xiaomi makes some of the most premium and most expensive Flagships in the industry..

So,yes it can be hold its own against the best in the industry..

The industry leading camera charting company,DXOMARK,rates the Mi 11 Ultra camera among the very best in the industry..

And you are talking about delusions? grin

Nigga please..

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_11_ultra_climbs_to_the_top_of_dxomarks_camera_chart_review_still_in_progress-news-48421.php

1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Tolu181: 8:15am On May 20, 2021
AntichristXXX:
Pixel 4a. 175k.

where did you get it?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Toyinig(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2021
Great question...

But here’s an even greater one for you

Do you think it’s ‘expensive and how much’ or rather an ‘INVESTMENT’?

You see...

Picture a Fancy Watch that’s been passed on from generation to generation.

Take it to a Banker,Doctor or anyone else

And tell them you want to sell it

How much do you think they’ll price it?

YES.....

Way lesser than the actual worth

BECAUSE they don’t realise the VALUE..

Does that make sense to you?

Read on....

Say you take this Fancy Watch to a Fortune Collector or someone that actually knows the Worth...

You know what?

He/she will beg you to sell it at a much bigger price that you imagined

What am I saying?

It’s all about worth...

It’s about how this Phone suits your STYLE

That possibly no other Phone does

Thank you

PS If you need anything,let me know.I offer NEW and FREE mentoring on selected Gadgets��
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by Litblogger: 9:44am On May 20, 2021
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by ourema(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2021
moriss33:
Samsung S10...that was b4 covid
Aiming for Samsung Note 20ultra or Samsung S21 ultra b4 December
I love samsung phones
This life no balance at all, see me wey dey look for N33,300.00 to buy SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 Core I no fit get the money na him person they aim to buy SAMSUNG NOTE 20 ULTRA, it is well!!!
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Phone You Have Ever Bought And How Much by moriss33(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2021
Boss dey calm down...no worry u go still use phone wey pass like that on God

ourema:

This life no balance at all, see me wey dey look for N33,300.00 to buy SAMSUNG GALAXY A3 Core I no fit get the money na him person they aim to buy SAMSUNG NOTE 20 ULTRA, it is well!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Airtel Night Plan Now 25 Naira For 250mb / The Meaning/importance Of Hashtag(#) / OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.