Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. (1597 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2011
I recently described my experiences to a friend and she feels an ex lover put his "Mark" on me when we were together . I can't stop thinking about him even though I really don't want to. Also now feel repulsed by the thought of intimacy with any other man. Has anybody else heard of this phenomenon? Is their such a things as putting your Mark on someone during sex?
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by geedon: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2011
I think it's possible, but hay! if the mark can be put,i guess it cannot be erased,but it can definitely be replaced, just contact me I'll overwrite it for u,  wink wink
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by tpia5: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2011
Juju mark or what.

If you're missing the guy and upset by the breakup it doesnt necessarily mean he put a mark ( whatever that means) on you.

Give it time and see if you wont hop into bed with the next guy faster than he can say open your legs.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by segzicres(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2011
The end times are near, I suspect the 666 mark here! U better go for deliverance at MFM!!!
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by babyme1(f): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2011
Funny bc my fiance told me the same thing one day. Said he wants to put his mark on me, and i was like  
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by MMM2(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2011
dere waz no mark on ur body,
u re still lu-sting 4 him.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2011
Havent heard of this. Quite strange.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
Actually don't think is me lusting after him. Cos I can have him if I wanted. He is available. We are still friend. But I don't want to rekindle things.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Any intense emotional event "puts a mark" on the people involved. It's nothing new.

What is new to you is the fact that you are still feeling the effects of the event(s) and am sure its most likely a sexual or romantic one, right?
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Igwe419: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
Make her squirt and she will never forget you - Mark Twain

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
@lord reed. Yes u are right. how do I break it? Do you know?
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Any intense emotional event "puts a mark" on the people involved. It's nothing new.

What is new to you is the fact that you are still feeling the effects of the event(s) and am sure its most likely a sexual or romantic one, right?
Yes u are right. how do I break it? Do you know?
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by LordReed(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Don't worry Sibon123 it lessens with time. Also consciously avoid thinking of anything that reminds you of him or anything you did together.

If you have given yourself sufficient time to get over him then you can get involved with someone else and let your mind seek new experiences. The mind is like a sponge you can load it with different things but best load it with good stuff.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by TeeJay6(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
@op
it means he wants to leave you looking like this

Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by MrsChima(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by omega25red(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
Poster you seem to have some unresolved issues with the relationship maybe you have something to confess or you need a closure talk or maybe you still want him back deep down inside. It is all psychological and there is no such thing as putting a mark on a person. though if you had a guy with a big d#$k he may wreck you for everyone else but you can always run into a guy with one bigger or a better skille man
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by obowunmi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
When this ex of yours fcuks you again, will the mark be erased.

OP ofe do ko -- lmao!
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
oh i am a victim of such. . .i know the feelings!  undecided undecided
esp. where there are constant reminders. For example:
my ex-bf's brother and i are in the same class, in fact right now
we are sitting beside eachother LOL. so the memories keep
coming back over and over. it definitely SUCKS!

@TeeJay. . .FAIL! angry angry
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by 190: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
SMH!! undecided

Seriously shakin my head undecided
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided here we go with this shiet. 190 stop it! angry
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by 190: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think i would call the wedding off

Of all seats its HIM?

undecided
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
190:

I think i would call the wedding off

Of all seats its HIM?

undecided

nope in fact we will move the wedding date up sooner  cheesy kiss kiss

ok sweery i have to get ready to go home now. so tty-jealousazz-l  cheesy
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
obowunmi:

When this ex of yours fcuks you again, will the mark be erased.

OP ofe do ko -- lmao!
. Actually I have spoken to him since putting this thread up and he is suggesting just that. Says we have to do it all over again to undo it!!
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by donsktr: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
@sibon123 when a man says he wants to put his mark on you, doesn't mean anything fetish. The feeling you have for him is the exact "mark." Another way to say it is "imma lay it thick on you girl. u ain't gonna forget", so when when you break up, whoever else you meet, ur always going to want to compare them to him. In other words means you are always going to remember him. It's like white on rice.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by likeme(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
OP , sorry ooo, u sound like a dundeee, a stupid person.
Is he d one dat create you that he is now feeling like a don by making u attached to him.

If truly is ur ex, then put him as a past tense in ur life. It is not easy but detach ur emotions babie, detach urself from any soul tie.
Yes its not easy to go naked in front of another new man but u gotta move on.

dont call him, dont allow him to touch u again, he can't undo anything but want to get you attached to him the more.

Run away from him, stop sulking and move on
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by 190: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

nope in fact we will move the wedding date up sooner  cheesy kiss kiss

ok sweery i have to get ready to go home now. so tty-jealousazz-l  cheesy

undecided undecided

she's messing wit my life undecided
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
likeme:

OP , sorry ooo, u sound like a dundeee, a silly person.
Is he d one dat create you that he is now feeling like a don by making u attached to him.

If truly is your ex, then put him as a past tense in your life. It is not easy but detach your emotions babie, detach urself from any soul tie.
Yes its not easy to go unclothed in front of another new man but u gotta move on.

dont call him, dont allow him to touch u again, he can't undo anything but want to get you attached to him the more.

Run away from him, stop sulking and move on
U my sweet are the silly person if u actually take any of this seriously. Unless I'm mistaken this forum is meant to be on the lighter side.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by obowunmi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sibon123:

. Actually I have spoken to him since putting this thread up and he is suggesting just that. Says we have to do it all over again to undo it!!

ahahahha --- and what did you tell him ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Sibon123(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
What do you think? Of course I totally agreed with him. Anything to stop thinking about him. wink
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by obowunmi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
I'm sure --- Opuro iranu ---- You're probably a MAN.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sibon123:

What do you think? Of course I totally agreed with him. Anything to stop thinking about him. wink

You gotta be kidding me! Creating more emotional attachment will get him off your mind? I guess you really don't want to be over this. Well good luck to you!
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

she's messing wit my life  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention All Male Groupies ~ / How Would U Feel? / Sharin Dsame Tootbrush Wit Ur Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.