Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. (1602 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / What Rights Do Girls Have To Put Thier Legs On A Guy's Vehicle Dashboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by 190: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
angry angry
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by HighChief4(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2011
@OP Is he your first boyfriend? I mean is he the one that disvirgined you? Anyways, dont ever try having it again with him cos instead of solving a problem you will create more problems for yourself.
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by toyemz(f): 1:01am On Apr 29, 2011
@poster
my conclusion is that you were so much in love with him when you were together
that now all you are doing is comparing him with other guys
I'd advise that since you don't want him back,is for you to go into a new relationship and try to learn things about each other, don't try to compare how the hugs are, the sex is, the kisses are etc
just go with the flow
that way the memory of the past wont have so much influence on your present or future relationships
be strong and best of luck
Re: Guys That Put Thier "mark " On Women?. by ektbear: 4:14am On Apr 29, 2011
Sounds like some juju stuff. Either that, or loving so good that she can never forget it smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

He’s Wonderful & Wants To Marry Me, But He Doesn’t Know I Was A Prostitute / Sharin Dsame Tootbrush Wit Ur Wife / Can I Still Trust Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.