Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) (3514 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Don't Take Eternity Lightly / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Twitter boss, Jack Dorsey, didnt hide the low hanging fruit reasons nah
- Naija fruits arent appealing, they are mostly if not all rotten to the core
Is it true that our fruit is rotten to the core? If so why, and what must we do to derotten it?

We must do something, don't you think?

Have you got where Jack said that so I can see what he meant please?

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by BassReeves: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
budaatum:
Is it true that our fruit is rotten to the core? If so why, and what must we do to derotten it?

We must do something, don't you think?

Have you got where Jack said that so I can see what he meant please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UMv34Z6_g

Twitter apparently echoing Jack Dorsey sentiment talked about the low hanging fruits, (i.e. saw Ghana, as a champion for democracy, a supporter of free speech, online freedom, and the Open Internet) no mention was made of our high hanging fruits

Now listen to this
Suffering and smiling!
Every day my people dey inside bus
Forty-nine sitting, ninety-nine standing
Them go pack themselves in like sardine
Them dey faint, them dey wake like cock
Them go reach house, water no dey
Them go reach bed, power no dey
Them go reach road, go-slow go come
Them go reach road, police go slap
Them go reach road, army go whip
Them go look pocket, money no dey
Them go reach work, query ready
Every day na the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
BassReeves:

Twitter apparently echoing Jack Dorsey sentiment talked about the low hanging fruits, (i.e. saw Ghana, as a champion for democracy, a supporter of free speech, online freedom, and the Open Internet) no mention was made of our high hanging fruits

Now listen to this
Suffering and smiling!

So, we Nigerians are incapable of creating those things! Pity.

Bass, you know the reason I will give for all this, don't you. It has something to do with a certain fruit we refuse to eat. Or how else would we have those things we lack if we do not know how to say "Let there be" so that there is?
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by BassReeves: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
budaatum:
So, we Nigerians are incapable of creating those things! Pity.

Bass, you know the reason I will give for all this, don't you. It has something to do with a certain fruit we refuse to eat. Or how else would we have those things we lack if we do not know how to say "Let there be" so that there is?
Let me ask a tongue in cheek question off ya.
Does the name Awolowo ring a bell for you?
Awolowo played very well, the '"Let there be" so that there is' card so many times and got loadsa results
Case in point, I am sure you know that Nigeria's first indigenous TV station, in the western region was founded even before the republic of Ireland had theirs. Western Nigeria Television also known as WNTV was the first television service station launched in Nigeria and Africa.

You remember the Greek civilisation at its height? Look what became of Greece how with begging bowl in hand it got reduced to being bailed out by the EU

Make no mistake that we havent eaten that certain fruit, because we have and we've and are already experiencing the full scope of that fruit, meaning the experiencing an eclectic mix of all thats beautiful and adversity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
No matter how educated or illiterate you are. Being forced to take a vaccine, your ANIMAL INTELLIGENCE(Instincts) should tell you something could be wrong. Na like so them love you reach? Why not delay a while and see how things would turnout. THE SAME STUPIDITY SOME NIGERIANS DISPLAYED DURING THE EBOLA VIRUS THING. HOW CAN YOU OBEY CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE A SALT WATER BATH AROUND 3AM TO GAIN MEDICAL SALVATION FROM ONE SATANIC MR EBOLA VIRUS.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
BassReeves:
Let me ask a tongue in cheek question off ya.
Does the name Awolowo ring a bell for you?
Awolowo played the '"Let there be" so that there is' card so many times and got results
Case in point, I am sure you know that Nigeria's first indigenous TV station, in the western region was founded even before the republic of Ireland had theirs.

You remember the Greek civilisation at its height? Look what became of Greece how with begging bowl in hand it got reduced to being bailed out by the EU

Make no mistake that we havent eaten that certain fruit, because we have and we've and are already experiencing the full scope of that fruit, meaning the experiencing an eclectic mix of all thats beautiful and adversity

Awolowo is a clear example of one who ate the fruit. He studied in their schools and his eyes opened and he gained wisdom and told the owners of the Garden to let his people go. And he understood how to say "Let there be" so there was.

In fact, when he ate the fruit, the gods that enslaved us were so pissed off that they cursed Nigeria by setting us up with the wrong structure and the wrong leaders, and that's what affects us now.

You see Bass, even you must have eaten the fruit or you would be naked and not be sufficiently knowledgeable nor intelligent enough to converse as you do. "If dem want to knack your head, na from back", the Abami Eda you quoted would say, and that's exactly what is being done to us in Nigeria. They fill our heads with what they want us to believe and we are to scared to ask and seek and knock to find out the truth for ourselves.

This link is about alimajeri in the North, but I'll ask you to consider that what is done in the North is being done to us all over Nigeria. The fruit is forbidden to us by the destruction of our education system so we can not build those things that would make Amazon come to our country while we slave away so those 'gods' can send their children to school abroad and they can buy their health abroad too.

Below is the result. We believe Physics textbooks instead of understanding how to create electricity! If we understood instead, Amazon will be begging to build their office in our country but we would not need them to because we would build better ones of our own.

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
No matter how educated or illiterate you are. Being forced to take a vaccine, your ANIMAL INTELLIGENCE(Instincts) should tell you something could be wrong. Na like so them love you reach? Why not delay a while and see how things would turnout. THE SAME STUPIDITY SOME NIGERIANS DISPLAYED DURING THE EBOLA VIRUS THING. HOW CAN YOU OBEY CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE A SALT WATER BATH AROUND 3AM TO GAIN MEDICAL SALVATION FROM ONE SATANIC MR EBOLA VIRUS.

PRREEEEAACHH!!!!!!!
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2021
False enlightenment is the only explanation of Africans BEGGING to have a business like Amazon in their country.
A business that clearly has shown it's allegiance to satan.
Most top global companies serve the Beast system to some extent, but they're not as bold. Not yet.

Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, Amazon One, many stores, but all serve the same purpose.
No check out lines, no cashiers, everything CASHLESS (quiet as it's kept, this means less jobs too. AI will replace humans).

Just use the QR code on your smartphone (or your palm), and you're good to go.
Only the unwise, undiscerning and unwell would think it good to have such a store in their midst.
Pay close attention from around the 14:50 - 15:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_aTeDHt18
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2021
providence338:

I can tell you don't read the apocryphal books. Jubilees, Jasher, Enoch, etc. All read by the priests and prophets, and referenced in the scriptures. The tower was a portal to satan's throne. CERN is Babel 2.0.
I can tell you know nothing about buda or you'll know buda does not live by only one book least one becomes malnourished.

Stop making things up and believing it, providence338. Ask and knock and seek so you may actually know.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 3:52am On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

God was not afraid of the Tower of Babel. He was agaisnt their motive. The tower was built in revellion against God. God had just finished punishment of flood on the earth. they rebelled and made bricks with bitumen . so that if God bring flood again the building woukd be waterproof anf would be taller that the flood level.

This is hilarious. So the god whose flood dwarfed the tallest mountains would have been thwarted by a water proof human building? LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 3:53am On Jul 12, 2021
providence338:
False enlightenment is the only explanation of Africans BEGGING to have a business like Amazon in their country.
A business that clearly has shown it's allegiance to satan.
Most top global companies serve the Beast system to some extent, but they're not as bold. Not yet.

Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, Amazon One, many stores, but all serve the same purpose.
No check out lines, no cashiers, everything CASHLESS (quiet as it's kept, this means less jobs too. AI will replace humans).

Just use the QR code on your smartphone (or your palm), and you're good to go.
Only the unwise, undiscerning and unwell would think it good to have such a store in their midst.
Pay close attention from around the 14:50 - 15:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq_aTeDHt18

I guess AI is the new 666 bogeyman. LMAO!
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 3:57am On Jul 12, 2021
BassReeves:

Now listen to this
Suffering and smiling!

You didn't include the other part of this song:

You Africans, please listen to me as Africans
And you non-Africans, listen to me with open mind

Suffer suffer suffer suffer
Suffer for World
Na your fault be that
Me I say na your fault be that
Suffer suffer for World

Enjoy for Heaven
Amen
Christians go dey yab*
Amen
" In Spiritum Heavinus"
Amen
Moslems go dey call
Amen
"Allah wa Akbar"
Amen

Open your eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*

Archbishop dey enjoy (with )
Pope self dey enjoy (with )
Imam self dey enjoy (with )
My brother wetin* you say? (with )
My brother wetin you say? (with )

My sister wetin you go hear?
Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
My people – them go dey follow Bishop
Amen
Them go follow Pope
Amen
Them go follow Imam
Amen
Them go go for London
Amen
Them go go for Rome
Amen
Them go go for Mecca
Amen
Them go carry all the money
Amen
Them go juba* Bishop
Amen
Juba Pope
Amen
Juba Imam
Amen
Them go start to yab themselves

Suffer suffer for World
Amen
Enjoy for Heaven
Amen
Christians go dey jab
Amen
" In Spiritum Heavinus"
Amen
Moslems go dey call
Amen
"Allah wa Akbar"
Amen

How many many you go make
Many many
Suffer suffer for world
Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 4:50am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

This is hilarious. So the god whose flood dwarfed the tallest mountains would have been thwarted by a water proof human building? LMFAO!

read the story in the book of Jasher

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

Link me to a copy.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

Link me to a copy.

its free on play store

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

its free on play store

I just learnt no book of Jasher has been found and one you are referring to is a forgery.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

I just learnt no book of Jasher has been found and one you are referring to is a forgery.

its found dont mind them use the one in the screeshot

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/index.htm

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

You didn't include the other part of this song:

You Africans, please listen to me as Africans
And you non-Africans, listen to me with open mind

Suffer suffer suffer suffer
Suffer for World
Na your fault be that
Me I say na your fault be that
Suffer suffer for World

Enjoy for Heaven
Amen
Christians go dey yab*
Amen
" In Spiritum Heavinus"
Amen
Moslems go dey call
Amen
"Allah wa Akbar"
Amen

Open your eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki*
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun*

Archbishop dey enjoy (with )
Pope self dey enjoy (with )
Imam self dey enjoy (with )
My brother wetin* you say? (with )
My brother wetin you say? (with )

Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
My people – them go dey follow Bishop
Amen
Them go follow Pope
Amen
Them go follow Imam
Amen
Them go go for London
Amen
Them go go for Rome
Amen
Them go go for Mecca
Amen
Them go carry all the money
Amen
Them go juba* Bishop
Amen
Juba Pope
Amen
Juba Imam
Amen
Them go start to yab themselves

Suffer suffer for World
Amen
Enjoy for Heaven
Amen
Christians go dey jab
Amen
" In Spiritum Heavinus"
Amen
Moslems go dey call
Amen
"Allah wa Akbar"
Amen

How many many you go make
Many many
Suffer suffer for world
Amen

I was saving 'Allah wa Akbar In Spiritum Heavinus' for later as it fits very nicely into my eat fruit narrative. grin
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2021

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2021
budaatum:

I was saving 'Allah wa Akbar In Spiritum Heavinus' for later as it fits very nicely into my eat fruit narrative. grin

Fela was in the spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by rhektor(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

its found dont mind them use the one in the screeshot

In all honesty, there was no book of Jasher written until after the new testament time. Every book that is so named are books written to refer to the story in the book of Judges about the sun not going down as well as David's lamentation in 2nd Samuel about the death of Jonathan and Saul. Both examples above are not talking about any Jasher as a person but as an adjective. In fact Jasher is not a name of anyone the word interpreted as JASHER is the Hebrew word הַיָּשָׁ֑ר transliterated as hay-yā-šār meaning the upright one.
They are a latter day forgery just like the book of Enoch is a forgery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2021
LordReed:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Jasher_(Pseudo-Jasher)

Oh, I do know, Roc me, lol. I just leave their education to the likes of ask and seek and knock rhektor below, because in such people who use the heart and soul and mind the Lord has given them can I buda place my faith.

rhektor:

In all honesty, there was no book of Jasher written until after the new testament time. Every book that is so named are books written to refer to the story in the book of Judges about the sun not going down as well as David's lamentation in 2nd Samuel about the death of Jonathan and Saul. Both examples above are not talking about any Jasher as a person but as an adjective. In fact Jasher is not a name of anyone the word interpreted as JASHER is the Hebrew word הַיָּשָׁ֑ר transliterated as hay-yā-šār meaning the upright one.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by petra1(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2021
rhektor:

. In fact Jasher is not a name of anyone the word interpreted as JASHER is the Hebrew word הַיָּשָׁ֑ר transliterated as hay-yā-šār meaning the upright one.

There was book of jasher . of course its not the Name of a person. its an exhautive compilation of many Books And history. just like Wikipedia.

2 Samuel 1:18
18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:

Who and where was anybody forced to take the vaccine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by rhektor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

There was book of jasher . of course its not the Name of a person. its an exhautive compilation of many Books And history. just like Wikipedia.

2 Samuel 1:18
18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)

The bow is the name of that song written by David for Saul and Jonathan in 2 Samuel 1: 19-27
That book is the hay-yā-šār
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by rhektor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
budaatum:

Oh, I do know, Roc me, lol. I just leave their education to the likes of ask and seek and knock rhektor below, because in such people who use the heart and soul and mind the Lord has given them can I buda place my faith.

Otem Atum what is this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
rhektor:

Otem Atum what is this? shocked

Do not let the Mighty Otem hear you call him mere buda!
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by budaatum: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
This would be the modern day build of the Tower of Babel. See as God did not even bat an eyelid as Branson went high up into the "heavens" and safely returned.

AlhajiBitcoin:
The Chief executive officer of Virgin Galactic, Sir Richard Branson Branson has pioneered the space tourism drive, by visiting space with a 5 member crew.

The journey to the edge of space which was carried out using the Virgin Galactic lasted for 11 hours. They journeyed 40 kilometers inside space, above the atmosphere.

Credits : https://www.virgingalactic.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uncCTKpwkz8

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by rhektor(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
budaatum:

Do not let the Mighty Otem hear you call him mere buda!

Lobatan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by BassReeves: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
petra1:

LordReed:

MuttleyLaff:
Please be informed that the BoE is a hoax and that Apostle Jude rightly quoted from it, but he was quoting it to an audience familiar with the book.

Listen grab a chair and sit down before reading whats going next, lmso.

All scripture are God inspired. All "many versions to a story" are not God inspired. All apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, now this is especially talking of your beloved "adult scriptures" BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch,) for a very strong reason, didn't make it into the 66 canon, my dear new friend ThePlainTruth.

Now, here is the point, my dear new friend ThePlainTruth, and let me clear you on whats going on here with all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like your beloved BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) that you are besotted with, Jubilees, BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher,) Book of A&E (i.e. the Book of Adam and Eve,) Book of Noah et cetera

The reason why all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like BoE, Jubilees, BoJ, Book of A&E, Book of Noah etcetera never and didnt make it into the 66 canon was because they are fake news. In fact, it was in the first century books, soon after Jesus' death, that these books started being authored and as I earlier advanced, they never were God inspired.

Now, the "The Book of Enoch", which there are three versions of it, is a perfected work and good art, of, reverse engineering. The Book of Jasher, lmao, the other half of the BoE, twins spawn of Satan, that's paraded about, is not the original one mentioned in the Bible, not the one mentioned in verses like Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL. The paraded one, is a hoax, it along with the other apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, are inflated works of the imagination. They all and/or each, are literary works of fantasy, with not likely to be true or to have happened improbable things put into them.

My dear new friend ThePlainTruth, it is because these books, are not in fact, what they write to be, is why they aren't in the 66 books that make up the Protestant Bible. There are no authenticities, in any of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, including your favourite in this matter, the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch)

Now, I expect some heavyweight person, like you, to why not read apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, but to also, have the good sense of able to separate the wheat from the chaff, when reading them books and not as some gullible person normally wouldn't do and so thereby get taken in by the books, hook, line, sinker and all without any consideration to 2 Timothy 2:15

It is true Apostle Peter, and even Jude too sef, made deliberate reference to the Book of Enoch. They did, they both did when drawing attention to false teachings and slanders permeating the body of the early believers, brought about from the developing craze then, of reading those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books.

Apostle Peter, in his letter, first warned the early biblical believers against the dangers of false teachers and their false teachings preying on gullible believers, then Jude in his letter, wrote saying what Apostle Peter earlier wrote about and warned against, has just happened.

I have shared this above that Apostle Jude made reference to Jude because he was debunking the rubbish in the book that the young early believers were getting sucked into. The deja pooh has surfaced with you now evangelising for the book.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did God Create Evil - Does The Bible Say So? / Sinners in Christ Embassy / Pentecostal Churches And Our Lord's Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.