Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) (3515 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Don't Take Eternity Lightly / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Back to Event 201. The exercise held in a swanky hotel in NYC in 2019, where the elite PLANNED this scamdemic in plain sight.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the plush toys given away as souvenirs. How nice.

Notice the last image. By simply conveying these plush toys were given at Event 201, the user's comment was flagged as "false information" by so-called fact-checkers.

Censorship is the first thing to go in a dictatorship, as we'll see in subsequent posts....

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
A month to the day of Event 201 on 18 Oct 2020, the first reported case of the virus occurred in China on 17 Nov 2020.

Remember the images coming out of Wuhan? Of people collapsing and lying dead in the streets from the virus?

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS OF PEOPLE COLLAPSING IN NIGERIA? IN AMERICA? IN ITALY WHERE SUPPOSEDLY EVERYONE AND THEIR ELDERY MOTHER WAS DYING FROM THE VIRUS? WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE LYING DEAD IN THE STREETS LIKE CHINA, HERE?

Anyone who brings up India, I'll get to that LIE in a minute...

*note, the images I shared previously were being censored, had to update my post

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Remember a few months ago in India...
Where supposedly people were dying in the streets from covid??
Just like China?

Those images were of people passing out from a factory gas leak a year earlier.
In other words, mainstream media lied.
You think prestigious media houses like Sky News and New York Post didn't know the images they circulated weren't truthful?

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 1:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Remember the "stunning" images of the famous burning pyres and crematoriums throughout India?
Where news articles claimed the country was running low on firewood due to burning the scores of dead bodies throughout the subcontinent?

[img]https://twitter.com/Bhupensb/status/1415985037934153728/photo/1[/img]

Well, I know plenty Indians. As well as expats living there. According to them, no such plandemic is any worse there than anywhere else. By now, I hope I've proven mainstream news sources are not to be trusted. Certainly not New York Post or Sky News, as they've shown themselves to be willfully deceptive. I'd rather trust the Indians and the people living there, before a news house like CNN.

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by wickedtuna: 2:19am On Jul 19, 2021
The opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics was also a conscious "play" to usher in the virus scheme on the world stage

1 Like

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
wickedtuna:
The opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympics was also a conscious "play" to usher in the virus scheme on the world stage

Yes, I remember that! I didn't pay it much mind then, I didn't like the whole baby thing, I couldn't remember the reaper figure. But yes, looking back, there's no way this wasn't some form of lesser magic, programming the masses for what we're seeing today. People, please don't take the jab. The same people who planned this outbreak are giving you the solution to said plandemic. Makes no sense unless you understand they want to KILL YOU.

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by providence338: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Pay attention to the enormous nephilim-sized baby. It symbolizes one of 2 ominous meanings: its the demonic spawn of satan, or an increased attack on children.

That baby perhaps represents the antichrist himself. Read about the 1st seal. Remember, corona means "crown". He'll literally be a hybrid seed of the fallen.

Nothing should sit right in our spirit of the grim reaper/spirit of death, hovering over sick people's (namely, children's) beds. Look carefully, you'll see a little girl standing on the bed that demon is lurking over. Every single person in those hospital beds ARE CHILDREN! I'm suspecting the next PLANDEMIC will involve children. Just as they conveyed in this mass ritual.

May YAH protect the innocent, as well as His people. Amein.

Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by wickedtuna: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
providence338:
Pay attention to the enormous nephilim-sized baby. It symbolizes one of 2 ominous meanings: its the demonic spawn of satan, or an increased attack on children.

That baby perhaps represents the antichrist himself. Read about the 1st seal. Remember, corona means "crown". He'll literally be a hybrid seed of the fallen.

Nothing should sit right in our spirit of the grim reaper/spirit of death, hovering over sick people's (namely, children's) beds. Look carefully, you'll see a little girl standing on the bed that demon is lurking over. Every single person in those hospital beds ARE CHILDREN! I'm suspecting the next PLANDEMIC will involve children. Just as they conveyed in this mass ritual.

May YAH protect the innocent, as well as His people. Amein.
It's what they refer to as predictive programming. Remember that for evil to run it's cause, it requires the endorsement of men. There were also some of these programming in the First captain America movie.
Re: Warning: Don't Take The Covid-19 Vaxx (death Jab) by wickedtuna: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
The ignorant will call it performance act but we all know that art mimics life...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinners in Christ Embassy / Pentecostal Churches And Our Lord's Prayer. / Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.