Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered (3439 Views)

How Police Massacre IPOB Terrorists Yesterday In Anambra State (Graphi Pictures) / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Ondo State Government Plans Data Base For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by gidgiddy: 9:55am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

The question is what have they done with the money?

Is there any empowerment programs running by Igbos?

Is there any scholarship programs running by Igbos?

Which development have they used the said funds for in SE?

IPOB is not about empowerment programme, Scholarships or development. Those are not the reasons the group was created for

Ipob was set up for those from the east who want to get their independence from the British colonial creation called Nigeria
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by OfoIgbo: 10:07am On May 18, 2021
helinues:

IPOB is pumping money into security, totally ensuring that our forests are free of Fulani terrorists. That's good enough. grin grin grin
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:32am On May 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Property Acquired grin grin grin
grin
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:40am On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:
I think these are low level operatives.

The big hitters in terms of cash and logistics are all abroad, especially the USA.

During one of their fund raising events, $300,000 was raised in just one night.
Imagine what $300,000 dollars could achieve if Channeled into a different endeavor
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by helinues: 10:52am On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

IPOB is pumping money into security, totally ensuring that our forests are free of Fulani terrorists. That's good enough. grin grin grin

Are Igbos also marginalizing SE in terms of development?
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by helinues: 10:54am On May 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

IPOB is not about empowerment programme, Scholarships or development. Those are not the reasons the group was created for

Ipob was set up for those from the east who want to get their independence from the British colonial creation called Nigeria

Are Igbos forbidden from developing SE?
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by Arda1000(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2021
rottennaija:
This people are really not wise to keep such records.
it's you guys believing it that are not wise lol
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by ablejesus26(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:

The big hitters in terms of cash and logistics are all abroad, especially the USA.

Arranged audio fund raising.
You wouldn't imagine what people do to sell out their propaganda ��.
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by ablejesus26(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The big bang question is who send them message.?.
Is ipob now in charge of Igbo affairs that they will create anything for Igboland.
Sending young men to their early graves by creating a militant sect with profane promises.
Yes our leaders are fvucking up, but ipob has no right to create anything in Abia state talk more of Igboland.

Anyone who dies in Esn is not considered to have died for Igboland but for a greedy supremacists and dictator

All this continues to reek of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by OfoIgbo: 12:39pm On May 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Is ipob now in charge of Igbo affairs that they will create anything for Igboland.
Sending young men to their early graves by creating a militant sect with profane promises.
Yes our leaders are fvucking up, but ipob has no right to create anything in Abia state talk more of Igboland.

Anyone who dies in Esn is not considered to have died for Igboland but for a greedy supremacists and dictator

I am not at all a member of IPOB.

But I must say that now that Buhari is the president of Nigeria, it makes good sense for IPOB to exist.
Buhari's government was massacring unarmed protesters for a number of years, and no one said anything.
IPOB's introduction of ESN, helped to even the odds a little. Today, all the southern governors have banned open grazing and are now asking for a national conference, all of which would have been impossible if IPOB and the other self-determination groups did not exist.

The Buhari government was already killing innocent citizens before the formation of ESN. The only difference now is that when the Buhari government kills people, UGM exerts immediate revenge. Kill me, I kill you, God no go vex.
Of course I know UGM is not ESN, but the general militancy in the east was brought about by the unnecessary killings of innocent citizens, both in the east and during ENDSARS protests in Lagos and in Obigbo.

So the Buhari government should first remove the log from their eyes before they start looking for a speck in the eyes of IPOB
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by ablejesus26(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am not at all a member of IPOB.

But I must say that now that Buhari is the president of Nigeria, it makes good sense for IPOB to exist.
Buhari's government was massacring unarmed protesters for a number of years, and no one said anything.
IPOB's introduction of ESN, helped to even the odds a little. Today, all the southern governors have banned open grazing and are now asking for a national conference, all of which would have been impossible if IPOB and the other self-determination groups did not exist.

The Buhari government was already killing innocent citizens before the formation of ESN. The only difference now is that when the Buhari government kills people, UGM exerts immediate revenge. Kill me, I kill you, God no go vex.
Of course I know UGM is not ESN, but the general militancy in the east was brought about by the unnecessary killings of innocent citizens, both in the east and during ENDSARS protests in Lagos and in Obigbo.

So the Buhari government should first remove the log from their eyes before they start looking for a speck in the eyes of IPOB

I care less about ipob's militant esn. They will not be the first and last militant sect to spring up.
I am more concerned about the trouble they pose to Igboland and the innocent people who just wants to survive this wicked govt and it's hardship.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by SEasternVictory: 12:55pm On May 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Arranged audio fund raising.
You wouldn't imagine what people do to sell out their propaganda ��.

I was in attendance.
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by ablejesus26(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:

I was in attendance.

Who should I confirm from.
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by goodnessme1(f): 1:16pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:
Very good.

So they would be picked one by one like picking beans.

LT General Ikonso really gave so much info to security officers after his demise
Igbo hater i have catch you here.

You lied that you didn't support and rejoiced over killing of Igbo youths.

Here the evil in you have manifest agains.

Don't ask me again for proof of your words against killing of Igbo youths.
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by goodnessme1(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2021
ablejesus26:

Omoslim26 Your rant and cry starts and end here.

No body know you in your Umunna talk more of your village and town.

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by Brimstone77: 1:29pm On May 18, 2021
These guys are funny..

Are you looking for ipob or esn or unknown gun men??

If you are after ipob mnk can easily declear a nation wide protest of ipob...and they will still obey.
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by funkekemi(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Property Acquired grin grin grin
here real picture

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by funkekemi(f): 3:04pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

if the build companies with the said money will fg allow it to function? Won't you as a human advice fg to close it up ? Stop asking silly questions
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by funkekemi(f): 3:06pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Igbo hater i have catch you here.

You lied that you didn't support and rejoiced over killing of Igbo youths.

Here the evil in you have manifest agains.

Don't ask me again for proof of your words against killing of Igbo youths.
let me screenshot it in case he tries to deny it
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by ablejesus26(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Omoslim26 Your rant and cry starts and end here.

No body know you in your Umunna talk more of your village and town.

NLreserve may Jehovah save you from generational poverty��.
This is exactly how a poor man thinks.��

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by Biafranboys: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

So? When did it become a crime to be registered as a member of ipob, this fulanis boy keep taking panadol for Biafra, continue we need people like you because you ginger us more

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by Elmaaq: 4:33pm On May 18, 2021
SEasternVictory:

Ipob are not terrorists
The terrorists we know the government has failed
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
Property acquired? Usain Bolt Kanu is such a shameless fraudster! I pity Igbo people. Kanu don use their brain soak garri grin
Re: Arrest Of Trainer: Data Base Of IPOB Terrorists, Abuja Branch, Uncovered by lordlugards: 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:
Very good.

So they would be picked one by one like picking beans.

LT General Ikonso really gave so much info to security officers after his demise
So you delete my other comment, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Result Of How Tinubu, Atiku And Obi Will Perform In 2023 / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. / Omo See Police And Military Deployed To Intimidate Peter Obi Supporters(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.