Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview (52325 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Freemasonry: 11:32am On May 18, 2021
He demonstrated real restraint by only slapping her, I would have done worse in his shoes.
And yes, I support his actions, someone needed to slap some sense into that she-devils head.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by FBIBOT(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2021
Unprofessional bt well deserved grin nice brain reset slap
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by shoprite: 11:36am On May 18, 2021
Truth is he goofed on this one . . .yes the woman went over the edge setting that little girl on fire but then as a known Human Rights Activist you don't allow your emotions get the best of you . . .not on National TV . . .this action could as well change viewer's perception of him. He knows the law more than any of us . . .and as such should allow the law take its course. I am 100% against what the idiotic woman did to that little girl . . .but then two wrongs don't make a right !

4 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by SweetCuntess: 11:43am On May 18, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
In developed and saner climes where there are rules and law, that guy would have been arrested and prosecuted.
And d child arsonist?
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by SweetCuntess: 11:46am On May 18, 2021
shoprite:
Truth is he goofed on this one . . .yes the woman went over the edge setting that little girl on fire but then as a known Human Rights Activist you don't allow your emotions get the best of you . . .not on National TV . . .this action could as well change viewer's perception of him. He knows the law more than any of us . . .and as such should allow the law take its course. I am 100% against what the idiotic woman did to that little girl . . .but then two wrongs don't make a right !
Abegi the rate of wicked women harming little kids is simply alarming jarey , he did that as a father, human right activist! D slap na to Jog her memory ni
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by PierreAbutu(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2021
allwell51:
Wahala be like Bicycle!!! TV Presenter Ordinary President Loses his Temper on Live TV and Slaps A Woman who Set her Brothers Daughter On Fire After accusing the Little Child of Been A witch!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAcBcKu-EI

If I was there with a Jack Daniels bottle ehhh angry

God bless Ordinarys Ahmed Isah

To all the fools criticizing him, if thatbwas your sister or daughter, will you maintain your original position...nkmsense
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by elfico(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2021
If you see nothing wrong with this, then you will see nothing wrong with police abuses.

4 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by pek(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2021
Charmingpet:
she deserves more than that. It's annoying and frustrating. He does that not as a radio presenter but as a father.
Have it your way. If every father had slapped her after the incident, I am sure she won't have been alive to get to tje studio.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by sylve11: 11:52am On May 18, 2021
Before he unleashed that slap, he said "thank you very much". grin grin cool
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by semyman: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
We are Africans before anything else
We have morals and we are disciplined.

All the oyinbos wannabe where has it taken you to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by meobizy(f): 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
This is an assault case. We live in a jungle so anything goes. The woman is illiterate so has no idea of her rights. We have mental cases in this country. This is one of them. I'll add the man to the situation because I don't see why an interviewer should put justice in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by mrkings84(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2021
Unprofessional but deserved slap....

Him for kick am join sef
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by timberprides: 12:09pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
Ordinary president did well.

Well, what can one expect from a country where majority have IQ lower than that of a baboon...

Righteousness should be proud of her, all Christians should be proud of her because the holy bible says, suffereth not a witch to live...

One man that should be most proud of her is Bishop Oyedepo the witch slapper....
If you as a believing christian find what the girl did to her niece barbaric, then may your hypocrisy make you stink and follow u wherever you go
guy u go like trouble oooo

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by gurunlocker: 12:12pm On May 18, 2021
I was patiently waiting for the slap, like there's this feeling that the slap is coming. He was unprofessional but I understand he is boiling inside grin cheesy grin
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by virago(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2021
elfico:
If you see nothing wrong with this, then you will see nothing wrong with police abuses.

How can you compare police abuse to this ??
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Talknochip(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2021
He has been doing a good job fighting for the cause of the helpless. But, this here is all shades of wrong.

He has no right to assault her.
two wrongs can't make a right

3 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Ishilove: 12:17pm On May 18, 2021
A well deserved slap, but highly unprofessional. He should be sanctioned

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:18pm On May 18, 2021
allwell51:
Wahala be like Bicycle!!! TV Presenter Ordinary President Loses his Temper on Live TV and Slaps A Woman who Set her Brothers Daughter On Fire After accusing the Little Child of Been A witch!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAcBcKu-EI

His personal anger is JUSTIFIED (who wouldn’t be)...
But his behavior was DISGRACEFULLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Nigerians have to learn to do things the right way...
Otherwise, he’s not substantively different from the woman - just a matter of degree!

>
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Invitationn: 12:22pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
The problem is always that justice will be delayed...and sometimes denied....plus making her go through the same pain she made the lil girl go through is highly unlikely.

Yes, the man might have acted unprofessionally..but she deserved much more than those slaps and what Nigerian justice will ever serve her
I agree with you.
And that's why I can't really blame the man.
He'd probably imagine that child as his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Talknochip(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2021
BobbieZion:

You typed but you wrote nothing.
Christians don't follow everything that is written,because it was written.
We are not robots,we question our belief, doctrines and leaders,with logical questions and reason.
We don't strap a waist bomb and blow up innocent people,because a Sheik issued a Fatwa.
We don't follow the Torah,we in in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
tell him jare

God bless you Sir
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:23pm On May 18, 2021
elfico:
virago:
How can you compare police abuse to this ??

Because it’s a slippery slope...
Both are taking the laws into your hands, only difference is the degree.

In fact, said it many times before here on Nairaland...
ONLY difference between most Nigerians and SARS is the uniform. Mentality is the SAME!
>

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:27pm On May 18, 2021
Talknochip:
He has been doing a good job fighting for the cause of the helpless. but, this here is all shades of wrong.

he has no right to assault her.
two wrongs can make a right
Ishilove:
A well deserved slap, but highly unprofessional. He should be sanctioned

Spot on! Great minds think alike... grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 18, 2021
I for carry baseball bat
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Shokoloko(f): 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
That's not abuse. That's discipline
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:30pm On May 18, 2021
shoprite:
meobizy:
This is an assault case. We live in a jungle so anything goes. The woman is illiterate so has no idea of her rights. We have mental cases in this country. This is one of them. I'll add the man to the situation because I don't see why an interviewer should put justice in his hands.
seunayantokun:
Assaulting the woman is a crime. The woman has committed a crime but taking the law into your own hand in that case by assaulting her is also a crime.

Exactly! Most Nigerians are like SARS - judge, jury and summary executioner! SMH angry
>

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by seunayantokun(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2021
Assaulting the woman is a crime. The woman has committed a crime but taking the law into your own hand in that case by assaulting her is also a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by goldman777: 12:34pm On May 18, 2021
The woman,s actions are animalistic so was the interviewer beaten her up animals of the same zoo with the same animalistic instincts and behavior shocked GOD save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
SweetCuntess:
Abegi the rate of wicked women harming little kids is simply alarming jarey , he did that as a father, human right activist! D slap na to Jog her memory ni

I realize that “human rights” has become a business in Nigeria (just like religion, etc.)...
Because a REAL human rights activist does not constitute himself into a one-man judge, jury and executioner!
>
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by 9jaRealist: 12:42pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
Ordinary president did well.

Well, what can one expect from a country where majority have IQ lower than that of a baboon...

Righteousness should be proud of her, all Christians should be proud of her because the holy bible says, suffereth not a witch to live...

One man that should be most proud of her is Bishop Oyedepo the witch slapper....
If you as a believing christian find what the girl did to her niece barbaric, then may your hypocrisy make you stink and follow u wherever you go

IRONIC, since “baboons” are the one that take the law into their own hands... grin

At the end of the day, there’s really no substantive difference between this evil women (who actually might turn out to have mental issues) and your Ordinary President - both constituted themselves into judge, jury and executioner. Only difference is the degree.
>
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by tnerro1(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2021
The woman get luck, I for break the chair way she use sit down for her head, useless devil......spits
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 12:45pm On May 18, 2021
pek:
Have it your way. If every father had slapped her after the incident, I am sure she won't have been alive to get to tje studio.
imagine, but same father come to ordinary President for justice. All is well jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crying Robber Escapes Jungle Justice After Trying To Stab A Lady. Photos/video / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.