Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview (52350 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 3:08pm On May 18, 2021
DedeNkem:
A so-called human right activist is physically abusing a lady on tv! What the hell is wrong with him?!

I really liked this guy but he has no right whatsoever to slap that lady no matter her crime! It's the legal right of a Court of law to prosecute and punish criminals!

If we were in a civilized country he would be arrested immediately and sent to jail!
thank God we are not in civilized country. U need to watch the program not cut and join video and c how annoying and frustrating these can be. She has the right to tie the hands and legs of any minor, pour kerosene on them and burn them in the name of witchcraft and when u c the minors in pain and agony u will do welldone, take the woman to police, take their bails and then adjourned until further notice. Welldone ma

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by MansoryMX(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2021
shogsman:

Give me any link to one of those body cams please

Every Saturday on DSTV channel 171 which is Discovery ID HD, around 10-12pm. Title of the Program is Body Cam. You can google it to know more about it. It’s a program that shows actual footage, graphic or viewer’s discretion of police encounters with criminals. Dope program! It will also make you understand how power rifles are when compared to mere pistol or pump action guns.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by dazzlingd(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2021
BobbieZion:

We have known you people for always twisting issues to suit your narrative.

I don't do Mudslinging.
Have a nice day.
Bye

How has this been misjudged....doesn't suit your narrative , tastes bitter huh?

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 3:24pm On May 18, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
the tin tire me ooo, that's how most people reason here in Nigeria, they've left the major tin that happened n are now focusing on slap, didn't that woman deserve more than slap
I wonder oooo, they will take matter to police station, police will say pay hospital bill case closed.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 3:37pm On May 18, 2021
bilulu:

Stop justifying all of that. did he slap the woman? I know of that program, how he has helped alot of people get justice but don't let that get into ur head. He's lucky it happens in Nigeria, if a governor or judge like that CCT judge that assaulted a security guard happens to be in Canada, till they die, nobody will employ them again because it will be on their record. It's called adult abuse. So let's stop justifying what is bad. You know why you don't beat children or even fight in Canada? you don't want to die jobless, nobody wants to hire a chronic abuser.
we are in Nigeria not Canada, the CCT judge that assaulted the security man, do they seek justice for him? Buried as usual. The senator that slapped the woman at intimacy gadget shop, how far about it, buried as usual. The best they will do for this case is to tell the woman to pay the hospital bills and seek for forgiveness case closed. Well that means the woman can also tie another minor hands and legs pour kerosene and light the fire to burn then all in the name of witchcraft that u just imagined, just as the stupid step mother that pour kerosene on the private part of her step daughter in front of her father and ppl gathered saying the step daughter is a witch. The woman is free to do anything she wants to ma. Pls rethink
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by jidxin(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Ehhh what she did to the little girl was right ehh.

All those abusing little children from , hot water burns, kept in chains for sometime, beatings And injuring the minor the suspect deserves more of that slap
they were both wrong....two wrong doesn't make a right
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by bilulu(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
Charmingpet:
we are in Nigeria not Canada, the CCT judge that assaulted the security man, do they seek justice for him? Buried as usual. The senator that slapped the woman at intimacy gadget shop, how far about it, buried as usual. The best they will do for this case is to tell the woman to pay the hospital bills and seek for forgiveness case closed. Well that means the woman can also tie another minor hands and legs pour kerosene and light the fire to burn then all in the name of witchcraft that u just imagined, just as the stupid step mother that pour kerosene on the private part of her step daughter in front of her father and ppl gathered saying the step daughter is a witch. The woman is free to do anything she wants to ma. Pls rethink
yea you re not in Canada but everyday you keep dreaming of becoming Canada and other world nations and you think you can be them with this mentality? This man has a very strong platform, why not use his platform to ensure the woman doesn't come out from jail. will the slap stop the woman from doing it to another? my point is take the case up and send her to jail, slapping her is not different from jungle justice that will happen in motor park.

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by dazzlingd(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2021
BobbieZion:

You typed but you wrote nothing.
Christians don't follow everything that is written,because it was written.
We are not robots,we question our belief, doctrines and leaders,with logical questions and reason.
We don't strap a waist bomb and blow up innocent people,because a Sheik issued a Fatwa.
We don't follow the Torah,we in in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

For someone to speak of religion and logic baffles me....

Religion is the absence of common sense and logical thinking ...

Wow, I'm astonished...how laughable for someone that believes in a walking talking snake or a talking donkey speaking of logic..

Before you speak of logic, remember that oga Noah not only brought 2 mosquitos to the ark but brought over 3000 species of mosquitoes....

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 18, 2021
He was only helping her to kill a mosquito on her head. She should be thanking him and so should you all.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Gamesmart: 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
allwell51:
Wahala be like Bicycle!!! TV Presenter Ordinary President Loses his Temper on Live TV and Slaps A Woman who Set her Brothers Daughter On Fire After accusing the Little Child of Been A witch!!

E no do well!

E for break bottle on her head and the slash her face with it.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Gamesmart: 5:16pm On May 18, 2021
jidxin:

But two wrongs can make a justice!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by jidxin(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

But two wrongs can make a justice!
that is not justice
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:37pm On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:
The man could not hold his anger. I ain’t supporting abuse but that slap was very much needed at that very moment and for me, the man needs to be pardon for his outburst. Even American police do outburst towards cop killer and beat the shit out of cop killer when caught. That girl needs serious flogging!
Feminists will come here and be like, "he has no rights to hit a woman"... Ahmad is a parent and he felt it as if that girl is his own flesh and blood.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Charmingpet: 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
bilulu:

yea you re not in Canada but everyday you keep dreaming of becoming Canada and other world nations and you think you can be them with this mentality? This man has a very strong platform, why not use his platform to ensure the woman doesn't come out from jail. will the slap stop the woman from doing it to another? my point is take the case up and send her to jail, slapping her is not different from jungle justice that will happen in motor park.
do you know how many of these cases he had encountered and will still encounter. It's really frustrating, they will do something bad and keep showing innocent faces. Ask her for money for bills or plastic surgery for the child she will tell u she doesn't have and the same Ahmed will fund it. He slapped her as a father, how I wish u see the little girl in question. Have u seen her? Bet me, this woman will still do it again if care is not taken. He has used his platform to fight something similar even worst and still calling him names, sanctioning him, obstructing him in one way and another, but still he never relent. So frustrating. He is the only one man army Nigerians are looking upto, still he is still fit. I support him one million times. He should slap her again and again, she is wicked and a witch. It's annoying jare. I'm very sure she doesn't have a child. Abeg I'm angry sef. Moreso, dreaming of being Canada or any other reasonable country one day, I pray it works because what is happening now, hmmmmm I reserve my comment.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:40pm On May 18, 2021
chriskosherbal:
still very unprofessional sir,
God forbid, it happens to your daughter, mum or sister, pray tell will you act professional about it or even expect a third party to act professional about it.Answer in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Gamesmart: 5:42pm On May 18, 2021
jidxin:
that is not justice

It is!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:43pm On May 18, 2021
neonly:
Why are wicked women always ugly
This table yaff scatter kpatakpata....
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:44pm On May 18, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
saner climes kee you dia
hahahahha
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
pek:
It is only a riff raff that cannot make a logical argument.
Pls can you say something on the poor girl's predicament, we have had a field day with the professional banter.

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:48pm On May 18, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
The man should be jailed.

We make a mockery of ourseles in this country.
not the woman?

1 Like

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by LebenNG: 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
Charmingpet:
the woman did it. Do u watch the program at all, he always investigate matters b4 taking actions. This is not the first of its kind he is handling. She did it but she said and I quote she doesn't know how it happens. The child is not hers, so she won't feel the pains.
Don't mind some 'kerosene-pouring' apologists.they would have asked if the woman actually sent the child to court to be declared a witch before doing what she did.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by bilulu(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
Charmingpet:
do you know how many of these cases he had encountered and will still encounter. It's really frustrating, they will do something bad and keep showing innocent faces. Ask her for money for bills or plastic surgery for the child she will tell u she doesn't have and the same Ahmed will fund it. He slapped her as a father, how I wish u see the little girl in question. Have u seen her? Bet me, this woman will still do it again if care is not taken. He has used his platform to fight something similar even worst and still calling him names, sanctioning him, obstructing him in one way and another, but still he never relent. So frustrating. He is the only one man army Nigerians are looking upto, still he is still fit. I support him one million times. He should slap her again and again, she is wicked and a witch. It's annoying jare. I'm very sure she doesn't have a child. Abeg I'm angry sef. Moreso, dreaming of being Canada or any other reasonable country one day, I pray it works because what is happening now, hmmmmm I reserve my comment.
dreaming of being Canada, that man will die unemployed, note that first. Again I am not supporting the woman. he should use his platform to send her to prison because slapping or beating her doesn't change anything. Slapping is abuse. Take the case up and see to it that the woman rot in jail. Like I said I know the man, I know how he has helped alot. Another thing to note is, Ahmed should try and work on his anger, high temper isn't too good.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by ViolentMooslim: 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
LebenNG:

not the woman?

The woman's case is a news. She is the one telling us. We didn't see her do it. The court will decide.

But his man's act is in our very eyes. He is the evidence of his own self. He should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Raxxye(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
I felt like helping him kick her in addition to the slap!
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by lovchalice(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2021
Chalk one for the girl
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2021
jidxin:

It was dishearten
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by ronaldbecky(m): 7:01pm On May 18, 2021
jidxin:
Very wrong
LolzThis is nigeria
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by pek(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2021
LebenNG:

Pls can you say something on the poor girl's predicament, we have had a field day with the professional banter.
Words can't describe how I feel about that. It's callous and sickening. That woman should be given the maximum punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by ronaldbecky(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2021
pek:
Of course you won't. You have become used to a society where the abnormal becomes the norm. So it is now the duty of a radio presenter to dish out slaps? Even a police man can't do that. If the woman is guilty, the law will sentence her.
first of all,in a sane country no woman will just wake up one morning and burn a little child bcus people say na witch,dat abnormal.secondly,this is nigeria where d normal behave adnormal..then the normal behave abnormal to the adnormal..so what u do expect?in some part of the states she may not survive.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by ronaldbecky(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2021
Armaggedon:
All these people hailing such a man, I ask, has the woman been convicted of any crime?
You invited someone as a guest and assaulted her and some of you are hailing him.
Do you know he is now seen almost as crude as the accused woman. If he did this in public, he can do worse in his basement, just like the accused woman.
go burn person pikin head then come tell us hw fa
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by danfourtson(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
Na small she see sef...me I go do more than that.
Re: Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview by BobbieZion(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
dazzlingd:

For someone to speak of religion and logic baffles me....

Religion is the absence of common sense and logical thinking ...

Wow, I'm astonished...how laughable for someone that believes in a walking talking snake or a talking donkey speaking of logic..

Before you speak of logic, remember that oga Noah not only brought 2 mosquitos to the ark but brought over 3000 species of mosquitoes....

Islam is the absence of common sense and logic.

The Muslim has been made to repeat certain things so much that it has become impossible for him to imagine the errancy of such statements.
And believe me, he is ready to defend the "truths" by any means. This power of repetition has been used to make even non- Muslims accept the claim that the Qur'an is elegant and really wonderful.
But careful students have refused to be carried away by such cheap appraisals.- Extract from the book."Who is this Allah"? By G.J.O Moshay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Caught With Cocaine In Their Vagina At Lagos Airport / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.