Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) (29976 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Ezemarcel(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2021
#endefcc trending

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2021
Yahoo boys don get association cheesy
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by LegalAnalyst(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2021
Unfortunately, EFCC guys are thesemlves sometimes accomplices. They want to chas out from streets guy.

Yes, we need to fight fraud, but government and her officials should show good example

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 18, 2021
E don happen, zero Intel! Is he driving a Benz? Arrest him!

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2021
vesselchino:
Say no to Yahoo it
It's evil and an abomination in the sight of the Lord
.. But politicians wey dey rob una for daylight no be evil and abomination in the sight of your lord.. Nah thunder go fire your balls... Mumu nah cheap likes yu dey seek for, I hope the likes feed you..

9 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2021
OK na.
Na so Endsars take start. I forsee ENDEFCC soon
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2021
Yahoo boiz dey protest. See liver
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 18, 2021
Nigerian force men are always overdoing their boundaries.

They have seen a profitable office to extort any financially stable Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2021
AceRoyal:
High rate of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, cost of doing business, ease of doing business and constant harassment of citizens by law enforcement agencies!
I'm not in support of Internet fraud but frustration has led many youths to this as their last hope and resort to making it, in a country that's systematically designed to make things extremely difficult for you and make you fail!

EFCC should go after corrupt politicians that's have stolen the present and future of our nation!
I want to see more arrests and more convictions devoid of political, ethnic or religious affiliations!

Bless you
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2021
I believe if this internet fraud is reduced, armed robbery, kidnapping and gang violence will increase rapidly

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Hseffa: 9:07am On May 18, 2021
Dayoooayo88:
Efcc wahala don too much
Whatever happens to fraudsters, their problems.
Imagine a State with Ministry of Land. After mapping Master Plan Area, to give proper names to locations, become another issue!
Imagine! #DELE YES SIR BUS STOP!
What a bush and local capital city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by BigYash: 9:07am On May 18, 2021
Until they start arresting fraudulent politicians like VP and their ex chairmen like magu,they should leave yahoo boys. Fraud is evil ,yes I know,but our leaders moving with excorts,are worst compared to this yahoo boys. Efcc are not doing their job. They arrest boy ,because that's where they can easily cashout millions. What people don't know is "na who no see millions take bail himself, na him efcc dey parade for news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2021
obembet:
If there work is legit, there is no need to protest. No work, no source of income but u are riding #10M cars ..

Just tell them the source of ur money and go ur way

Even if you have a source of income they would still arrest somebody because they believe a twenty something years old shouldn't be driving a particular type of car

5 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Lacash: 9:10am On May 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
EFCC Vs Osogbo Boys

There are reports of protests against EFCC's alleged harassment of youths in Osogbo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InsideOsogbo/status/1394536841760624641

https://mobile.twitter.com/Osogbostories/status/1394544716889436160

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_doctormayor/status/1394537449590857733
Efcc cashing out on Bois now is the order of the day like say na Their House dem dey keep palliatives Now shocked
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:10am On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
A better approach must be employed to curb this fraud menace, rather busting into people's home and extorting them.

Any official that crosses into my compound without invitation has trespassed and as thud might get an Uduak-Hindy Judgement.
abegii Make we hear word with all this juju online bragging.na so the juju dey effective Na him herdsmen and bandits dey break into houses and farms dey kidnap,rape and steal with impunity
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Alanzazani: 9:11am On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:
A better approach must be employed to curb this fraud menace, rather busting into people's home and extorting them.

Any official that crosses into my compound without invitation has trespassed and as thud might get an Uduak-Hindy Judgement.

Very insensitive statement. Don't use her name in that context.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 9:11am On May 18, 2021
EFCC must proceed with extreme caution, the extortion, brutality and harassment of young people in the South must stop ooh. I am yet to hear any arrest in Sokoto or kastina.

This was how the police started and ended up being an endangered specie in the South.

7 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:12am On May 18, 2021
AceRoyal:
High rate of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, cost of doing business, ease of doing business and constant harassment of citizens by law enforcement agencies!
I'm not in support of Internet fraud but frustration has led many youths to this as their last hope and resort to making it, in a country that's systematically designed to make things extremely difficult for you and make you fail!

EFCC should go after corrupt politicians that's have stolen the present and future of our nation!
I want to see more arrests and more convictions devoid of political, ethnic or religious affiliations!
there is no justification for fraud , you are not aware of thousands of Nigerians that can't apply for jobs online in international communities because of the yahoo boys. Politicians have bleeped nigerians up in the country. Should we allow yahoo-boys to also destroy our image in foreign scene so that people will not be able to seek greener pasture elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by MansoryMX(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2021
Teaser4:
.. But politicians wey dey rob una for daylight no be evil and abomination in the sight of your lord.. Nah thunder go fire your balls... Mumu nah cheap likes yu dey seek for, I hope the likes feed you..

That was how I came across a thread in Instagram about Dino Melaye post. Someone called him thief who isn’t different from a yahoo boi. I was so shocked how people defend Dino and ran insults on the commenter. cheesy
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by studentofTruth: 9:13am On May 18, 2021
obembet:
If there work is legit, there is no need to protest. No work, no source of income but u are riding #10M cars ..

And who would repair the broken doors and windows?

Why should things be upside down in this part of the world?
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:16am On May 18, 2021
Nickisindigo:

Even if you have a source of income they would still arrest somebody because they believe a twenty something years old shouldn't be driving a particular type of car
yoruba elders will say a child is not a laundry man but everyday he brings home new clothes,you saw the legs of a thief and you didn't grab it.

What is a 20 something year old Nigerian doing with cars worth millions of Naira if not criminality

This 20somethings have cars bigger than their age and yet they won't live a low key life, they'll be living a lousy life so what do you expect

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by BigYash: 9:19am On May 18, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
there is no justification for fraud , you are not aware of thousands of Nigerians that can't apply for jobs online in international communities because of the yahoo boys. Politicians have bleeped nigerians up in the country. Should we allow yahoo-boys to also destroy our image in foreign scene so that people will not be able to seek greener pasture elsewhere.
When the head is faulty (Leaders),what do you expect of the body(Yahoo boys) ? Efcc damage the image of the country more than yahoo boys does. If they stop the 'paparazzi" of parading there innocent boys,then everything will be fine. USA,China ,Russia have fraudsters too,but you won't see them parading them to the world like efcc is always doing. Efcc and Buhari/lai Muhammed,gumi and their likes damage the image of the country more. Efcc officials are Yahoo boys too in their own way. Browse 10 richest yahoo boys in Nigeria. How many efcc don arrest persecute . Leave story oga. Where is magu,their ex chairman that said he shared money with vice president??

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by stanley000: 9:19am On May 18, 2021
obembet:

crazy boy, if its that easy who will be afraid of law enforcement. Looks like u are a very small kid.

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Benega9(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2021
vesselchino:
Say no to Yahoo!
It's evil and an abomination in the sight of the Lord.
This guy's depends on victim's tears for survival and that's how they achieve their happiness.
..My Guy Before You Were Born..there Is Wayo in This Country...everything Is Hustle...if it Vex You Go an join...all This Government carting our Money Away You're Not Seeing them..this Rubbish Efcc are Not Seeing Them Too..

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 9:20am On May 18, 2021
Springboot:
Nigeria youths are finished, see them defending fraud
Think am...Who get weytin to hide no go get liver come out come protest like dis...except the boys don't have sense....not saying there are no fraudsters there o, that city is notorious for yahoo Boys,

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

That was how I came across a thread in Instagram about Dino Melaye post. Someone called him thief who isn’t different from a yahoo boi. I was so shocked how people defend Dino and ran insults on the commenter. cheesy
don't mind em bro... Average Nigerians na retards, deep down na envy and jealousy dey kee em, no be say dem really care about corruption free... The government should address the source of the problem first, misplaced priority!!! I won't be surprised if efcc start to dey collect one day cos dem don dey over do.. Lately, dem no dey nab politicians again, nah yahoo boys... Those ones sef too loud, make dem dey lowley dem no dey hear... Laslas everybody go dey ok sha
Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by hotwax: 9:22am On May 18, 2021
Officialgarri:

Any official that crosses into my compound without invitation has trespassed and as thus might get an Uduak-Hindy Judgement.

even if you provide millions of jobs. These 419ners are not ready to work

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Boys Protest Against 'EFCC's Harassment' (Pictures) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2021
Hseffa:

Whatever happens to fraudsters, their problems.
Imagine a State with Ministry of Land. After mapping Master Plan Area, to give proper names to locations, become another issue!
Imagine! #DELE YES SIR BUS STOP!
What a bush and local capital city.
I had to laugh grin while reading this, actually went over the thread twice, before i realized it was a locations name. So raz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.