Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) (56647 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by aycorporat(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2021
This might be murder framed as suicide.

It should thoroughly be investigated
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Theboss100(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The way and manner these young ones rush to take their lives over issues beyond their control is really worrisome....

I wonder what could cause this young girl who have not approach adulthood to commit such a cowardly act.

Sorry dear, I don't have any RIP to waste.
Does RIP require wasting
It's better you don't wish her. She will come back on the day of judgement.

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Yankee101: 2:29pm On May 18, 2021
Did she really kill herself?

An autopsy is recommended
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Kingzjayzee: 2:30pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Her boyfriend has jilted her
it's a possibility
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Germi9: 2:30pm On May 18, 2021
Demonism
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Kingzjayzee: 2:31pm On May 18, 2021
moriss33:
Omo see as school dining dey look like abbatior for Main market.
RIP to the young damsel
I notice am too o.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by toxtimmy: 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
It's all about loss of identity to western lifestyle and influence

Sure our culture as black people is not perfect and will never be perfect but suicide is not our thing as a culture before now.

But there is still thiefry, hate, absolute greed for money, lies, tribalism etc. Which are our culture and we need to stop as a people or including suicide.

PlayMaker14:
The way and manner these young ones rush to take their lives over issues beyond their control is really worrisome....

I wonder what could cause this young girl who have not approach adulthood to commit such a cowardly act.

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by udomonday: 2:41pm On May 18, 2021
Puppy love gone sour.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Frales6(f): 2:48pm On May 18, 2021
Chai...and na fine girl oooo. hope it's not boyfriend related matter sha. I pity the parents..must be heartbroken now
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by sunkky147(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2021
This suicide spirit has crossed Nigeria border enter Ghana..... Nawa oooo......
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by sirdick17: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Sad. RIP.

Please help this dying and depressed soul. I'm dying and losing out fast. I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. Many days now, nothing to eat in the house. Help us please. This is out of no other option.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 8871160 - First bank

Doing house help is better than begging......
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2021
To Some, Life Is Good But To Some, Life Is Hell.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2021
The day something like this will happen in your family,we will be discussing about erection and how to enjoy sex through the anus...olodo businessman

GorillaApp:
Sad

For rock hard Erection.
Natural herbal mixture.
Call us.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by overlord77: 3:12pm On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:

It's because this generation parents are training pussies that are only good at one thing, social media. They can't withstand nada and they believe the only escape is through death. Like you said, it's just so sad.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by wizod(m): 3:14pm On May 18, 2021
be more real
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Kenny9857(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Sir, with uttermost respect, I don't think it is being a coward to commit suicide, I know how it feels because I've been in a situation which requires no option than to just stay in and cry to God, I've contemplated suicide so many times and I want you to know it is never so easy to do that...... I'm inside my room as I typed this and having thinking about my life back and forth, I swear I no get any way to leave this situation I'm in at the moment, I'm not justifying suicide but for any human to take that as the only option..... They must have been through a lot.....

Note: I'm not looking for any attention, I'm just expressing how I feel about your comment. I mean no disrespect. Peace be until you

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Kenny9857(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2021
Truvel:
To Some, Life Is Good But To Some, Life Is Hell.
The truth!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Ayula911: 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
GorillaApp:
Sad

For rock hard Erection.
Natural herbal mixture.
Call us.

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
GorillaApp:
Sad

For rock hard Erection.
Natural herbal mixture.
Call us.
Haba. Wtf man
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Masturbator2020: 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
GorillaApp:
Sad

For rock hard Erection.
Natural herbal mixture.
Call us.
Someone died, but it's your fuckkking business that concerns you..Shame
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
.....but why should a school leave such a very convenient facility for easy facilitation of suicide?
The school authority should be held responsible.
If that roof was sealed, the girl wouldn't have seen a convenient place to commit that crime against herself.

Everyday she comes there to eat, she will be silently telling herself, "Once I get the rope, I will sneak in here, tie the rope on this particular plank. Climb this block platform we use as dinning table. Then I will put my neck on the noose and jump off from the platform and that will be the end of this problem,"

If that roof has ceiling, the easiness this girl took that decision may not have happened. She may have found it difficult to get a convenient place to do that and may have developed cold feet by the time she finds a good place or someone may have either made her change her mind of caught her will taking the action.

MORAL: Don't make visible those things that will make crime easier and simple.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Mutemenot(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
Looks more of murder case.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by mukthar2000(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2021
Laslas na relationship break up cos am, Sorry RiP.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Goldenson076(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm... Na wa oooooo
May be person don break this one heart again.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Josywhyte: 3:59pm On May 18, 2021
What could really make this one commit suicide? What are these young generation so naive and mentally derailed? How does taking your own life solve any problem/depression you're facing? This is absolute annoying please. People wey suffer past u still get hope for tomorrow. If dem wan find out now,u go see say na because one yeye boy make she kill herself....

RIP sha....
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by sylve11: 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Things are happening!! People go through a lot! And a whole lot of dastardly acts also take place.

True! cool
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by PlayMaker14: 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
Kenny9857:

Sir, with uttermost respect, I don't think it is being a coward to commit suicide, I know how it feels because I've been in a situation which requires no option than to just stay in and cry to God, I've contemplated suicide so many times and I want you to know it is never so easy to do that...... I'm inside my room as I typed this and having thinking about my life back and forth, I swear I no get any way to leave this situation I'm in at the moment, I'm not justifying suicide but for any human to take that as the only option..... They must have been through a lot.....

Note: I'm not looking for any attention, I'm just expressing how I feel about your comment. I mean no disrespect. Peace be until you
Dear Kenny9857,

If I start to play my own records for you, you'll have no choice but to enter the next bus to my location and give me a very warm hug but I am still standing on my feet.

I say it again, Suicide is a cowardly act.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by ufotty2001: 4:28pm On May 18, 2021
Too much nollywood film
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Duru009(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
How did she get the ROPE....
Re: 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) by Twelfthman: 4:54pm On May 18, 2021
Abeg make una investigate. There is a chance someone might had killed her and hang the body.
Why are those people handling the corpse? The police are meant be at the crime scene to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.