Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? (3457 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Dickson Attacks Wike, Says Bayelsa Not 'annex Of Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Oduduwatic: 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
Amaechi Hits Wike On His Igbo Denial.
I cannot deny my Igbo heritage because of politics. I am an Igbo man and my wife is also an Igbo woman from Anambra State.
Nyesom Wike denied being an Igbo man because he wants to be vice president to Aminu Tambuwal in 2023.

Nyesom Wike hates Igbos because his father occupied a house of an Igbo man from Imo State after the civil war in the name of abandoned property.

Nyesom Wike hatred for Igbos made him demolish Igbo shops when he was Chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Governments in Rivers State.

I don’t support IPOB, but Nyesom Wike wants to get federal government support by accusing IPOB of all the killings In Rivers State.

I cannot bring myself down to Nyesom Wike’s level because he smokes Indian hemp and that is why he talks out of point.
- Chibuike Amaechi

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Biafrannuke: 1:24pm On May 18, 2021
Both are saboteurs but wike is out of control.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by moriss33(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2021
Omo see finishing...dem use wike wipe ground like this.
Buh why will wike deny his heritage becuz of his selfish ambition to become a common V.P to an Hausa man ?
Truly wike has no shame

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by udoka2013: 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
Well, the Yoruba elders says that 'only the bastard uses the left hand to describe his farther house'

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 18, 2021
Most ikweres that hate Igbos do so because of how cheap the realized they sold their houses and two losing their house ( which was never there's ) to Igbos through court cases

It's simple

Ameachi we have your video were we called you our igbo brother u tool the mic and said u are ikwere not Igbo in umuahia ..the video dey ...soon it would be released

National politics has showed u u are Igbo so u have learned your lesson

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2021
FAKE NEWS!
BELIEVE THIS CONCOCTED NEWS AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 18, 2021
Biafra Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Markbrowny: 2:03pm On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:
Most ikweres that hate Igbos do so because of how cheap the realized they sold their houses and two losing their house ( which was never there's ) to Igbos through court cases

It's simple

Ameachi we have your video were we called you our igbo brother u tool the mic and said u are ikwere not Igbo in umuahia ..the video dey ...soon it would be released

National politics has showed u u are Igbo so u have learned your lesson

Where is the video
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by richmond500: 2:10pm On May 18, 2021
Oduduwatic:
Amaechi Hits Wike On His Igbo Denial.
I cannot deny my Igbo heritage because of politics. I am an Igbo man and my wife is also an Igbo woman from Anambra State.
Nyesom Wike denied being an Igbo man because he wants to be vice president to Aminu Tambuwal in 2023.

Nyesom Wike hates Igbos because his father occupied a house of an Igbo man from Imo State after the civil war in the name of abandoned property.

Nyesom Wike hatred for Igbos made him demolish Igbo shops when he was Chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Governments in Rivers State.

I don’t support IPOB, but Nyesom Wike wants to get federal government support by accusing IPOB of all the killings In Rivers State.

I cannot bring myself down to Nyesom Wike’s level because he smokes Indian hemp and that is why he talks out of point.
- Chibuike Amaechi
lies, the Amaechi I know will never stoop so low to say this, Amaechi knows how to select his words, give me source and I may believe u.

This is something Wike would say

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Lastmankc(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2021
Source?
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by mbaise1000: 2:16pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
richmond500:
lies, the Amaechi I know will never stoop so low to say this, Amaechi knows how to select his words, give me source and I may believe u.

This is something Wike would say

What you should do is tell us what he said that wike did not say, most people can change at any time
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by richmond500: 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
mbaise1000:

What you should do is tell us what he said that wike did not say, most people can change at any time
Amaechi that I know can always select his words.

Back then when they want to nail his political career like they tried to do to Pantami, they had to use cut and join audio just to try and get something out of Amaechi because there is no audio of Amaechi that u could use against him, in essense, when he talks, he is very crafty and careful with words
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2021
Markbrowny:

Where is the video
When the time is right we would release it
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by EMMY76: 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
I don't even know what the ikwerris will bring to the table the great igbo nation can do without them they look too greedy and troublesome for my liking.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Freestainworld(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
Wike is an Igbo man, after his tenure he will tell his zombie to forgive him, if they do, they will actually be a zombie for ever.
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by mbaise1000: 7:28pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
richmond500:
Amaechi that I know can always select his words.

Back then when they want to nail his political career like they tried to do to Pantami, they had to use cut and join audio just to try and get something out of Amaechi because there is no audio of Amaechi that u could use against him, in essense, when he talks, he is very crafty and careful with words

And pantami since you mentioned him?
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Akudaisi: 7:39pm On May 18, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Both are saboteurs but wike is out of control.
seriously
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by lonecatt(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2021
Amaechi will do same if he was in wike's shoes.
Believe any politician at your own peril.

There is only a thin line between amaechi and wine.
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Amuochicha(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2021
I hate Wike
I hate Amaechi

They are birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by MrMaestro: 9:41pm On May 18, 2021
Jesus see finishing. I don't care for either but did he really say this?
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Kingnelson9: 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
Noted ✔️
Thanks for the update �
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Idiko1: 11:29pm On May 18, 2021
Kinematics:
Ndi potopoto and fool*ishness are like 5&6

A person whose forbears are creek dwellers cannot be separated from potopoto. I guess it takes one to recognize another.
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by makemoneywbsite: 11:45pm On May 18, 2021
Did anyone tell Ikww.erre people that Igbo is seeking more children to adopt? Biko they should take their foolishness elsewhere. They all are Igbo of convenience and we Igbo do not need them. As far as I'm concerned, they all are Bini. Whether Amaechi or Wike.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Tinubuadvocate: 12:50am On May 19, 2021
That dude is looking for political office. He just know how to press ipob mumu button. 2015 /19 mention Rotimi Ameachi where igbo folks sitting and watch how he will descend on you.he will tell you how wike is much more better than Ameachi.
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Igboid: 12:57am On May 19, 2021
By Ochereoma Nnanna
IN December 2012, the Item community in Abia North honoured Arumma Oteh, then Director-General of the Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC. I attended that ceremony in the company of the then CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi; Alex Otti, Diamond Bank GMD and other friends. Then-Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi, flew in with a helicopter.
The highlight of the event, for me, was when Item High Chief, Prof. Joe Irukwu, took the microphone to personally honour and introduce Amaechi when it was his turn to say a few nice words for Arumma. Irukwu described Amaechi correctly as the “high-performing” Governor of Rivers and a “true Igbo son”. But when Amaechi took the mike he “corrected” Irukwu and emphasised: “I am an Ikwerre man!” That really ruffled feathers.

Fast-forward to the 2015 electioneering activities. Amaechi’s preferred traditional attire had changed from the Bonny/Opobo regalia to the core Igbo one of “Isi Agu” and red cap. It has remained so to date. Amaechi, one of the founding fathers of the All Progressives Congress, APC, brought Muhammadu Buhari, the party’s presidential candidate, to Aba.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/chibuike-amaechi-ndi-igbo-and-2023/amp/
Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Igboid: 12:59am On May 19, 2021
Amaechi is just a typical treacherous Ikwerre man.
They become Igbo when convenient and quickly reverse to non Igbo and even outrightly Igbo hating when it's expedient.

No difference between him and Wike and indeed all Ikwerre people.
Ndiigbo should always make it a point to correct Amaechi and his fellow Ikwerre con people that they are not Igbo, anytime they try to claim Igbo in public.

Dalukwa nu!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? by Kinematics: 6:33am On May 19, 2021
Idiko1:

[s]A person whose forbears are creek dwellers cannot be separated from potopoto. I guess it takes one to recognize another.[/s]

As usual ndi potopoto spewing lubbish��

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! / The Achebe I Knew- Mabel Segun (ex-classmate) / Ngige Meets Obi, May Dump The Islamic APC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.