Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) (49556 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by princeso2020(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
where is the human part? this looks like a setup. The man to me looks like a native doctor.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
Safyqueen:

Are you on weeds or what? Maybe you didn't peruse the wordings of the write-up at all.
You would have seen clearly where they say he has a church premises where he was caught and those things found. If it were to be in the north , you wouldn't have ask for where is his holy Qur'an. Hypocrisy

Just looking for any excuse to attack Christianity. That guy was never a pastor. Leave matter.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Some Igbos and lies ehn... Somebody wen hate am Don set am up.

We don't have people like this in your tribe, tribe of Saints.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Wasky101: 4:36pm On May 18, 2021
where are the human parts?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by bleskid: 4:37pm On May 18, 2021
pls blesboi what is happening in Nigeria .. I don't know
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
Lol, Christians who applaud their god for telling Abraham to sacrifice his son will come here and condemn this one. grin grin grin Abeg.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2021
So u guys don't know the difference between a church and a shrine abi?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Kreme(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba church
This girl sha grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 4:53pm On May 18, 2021
So why dem try Palmfrond for him waist. grin they probably believe it will neutralize his "juju" and prevent him from disappearing. Africans sha
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by olamide0147: 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
Where's righteousness come see your fellow sinner awon werey you better confess your sins before it too late righteousness
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2021
Where d human parts dey?

Fresh meme

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2021
Ozwor, so if Igo open mosque meanwhile I am a voodoo priest, does that make me an Iman?

Safyqueen:

Are you on weeds or what? Maybe you didn't peruse the wordings of the write-up at all.
You would have seen clearly where they say he has a church premises where he was caught and those things found. If it were to be in the north , you wouldn't have ask for where is his holy Qur'an. Hypocrisy
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2021
no o
na koran or torah dem for put for him front

richmond500:
So them suppose put bible for him hand as them deh beat am
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by chlowi(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2021
These days , once I hear I am pastor..... Before you mention the next line, I don move grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Safyqueen: 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
Atlas9:

This guy was never a pastor.

But the leader of the church abi grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2021
Haha men of gOD /guard
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Superpower(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
Where are the human parts.I hope this story is not exagerrated.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:02pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba church
You dey ment!
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
Is this one a Pastor or Native Doctor
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
What is the Name of his Church ?

Secondly, where is the HUMAN PARTS
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Depressed101: 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Some Igbos and lies ehn... Somebody wen hate am Don set am up.
probably.. It's so sad, the world we live in
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by justmondris: 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
This does not look like a church
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by dotedote: 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
Until you see picture of him & jesus abi ? WehDone

LLSAINT:
I think we should be careful of the caption we use here
I did not see a Bible or anything related to being a Pastor
This man looks insane and a fetish voodoo practising priest
Does this make him a Pastor?
I think NL should do more to respect people's sensibilities and report FACTS and not FICTIONS
.........and for sure, such are so quick to make FP
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol, Christians who applaud their god for telling Abraham to sacrifice his son will come here and condemn this one. grin grin grin Abeg.

You should have asked your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 18, 2021
Safyqueen:

But the leader of the church abi grin

That place is not a church.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 18, 2021
justmondris:
This does not look like a church

No mind them.

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by DENNIXX(f): 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
Church everywhere this days...more crime still happening in the Society...they can't preach against bad tin except prosperity...mitcheeew
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2021
Image123:

You should have asked your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?

Mumu man grin grin grin, do you think that in this present day and time, you wouldn't be locked up and the keys thrown away if you were ever caught trying to slaughter and set your child on fire all in the name of being commanded to do so by some god? grin grin grin
Even if someone should try it now and is caught before doing it, won't you be among the first people to condemn the act?
You no really wise sha, and that's why you think the best way to test someone is to ask them to kill their child grin grin grin Christianity and its weird cult vibes. Abeg. grin grin

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by semyman: 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
I have taken my position on churches in Africa if you like remain gullible
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by semyman: 8:06pm On May 18, 2021
Herbalists are safer than pastors
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba church

Even when caught red handed with human parts. Igbo

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / BVN & The *666 Mark* / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is!