Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) (49525 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2021
End time native doctor,who turned and forced himself to be a pastor.who know's how many destinys and how many people he has killed in the name of building a church.for those who called themselves men of God practing evil,your days are numbered.be warned...
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2021
Okara mmadu Okara muo?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:57pm On May 18, 2021
I did not see any difference between him and the devil.

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by sammyonal: 11:05pm On May 18, 2021
Fashionista01:
I did not see any difference between him and the devil.
have u seen devil before?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:17am On May 19, 2021
Things people do for money and fame will surprise you
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mumu man grin grin grin, do you think that in this present day and time, you wouldn't be locked up and the keys thrown away if you were ever caught trying to slaughter and set your child on fire all in the name of being commanded to do so by some god? grin grin grin
Even if someone should try it now and is caught before doing it, won't you be among the first people to condemn the act?
You no really wise sha, and that's why you think the best way to test someone is to ask them to kill their child grin grin grin Christianity and its weird cult vibes. Abeg. grin grin

You really should have asked your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by toyinid78: 4:14am On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba church
I know someone like u will pop up, if it was in yourba land u will say rubbish now its Igbo land u are still saying rubbish that hate for yoruba is inheritance but u will come to yoruba land
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
toyinid78:
I know someone like u will pop up, if it was in yourba land u will say rubbish now its Igbo land u are still saying rubbish that hate for yoruba is inheritance but u will come to yoruba land
See full.

A typical afonja thinking that everyone care to come to their region.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by japhadels(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2021
The only thing that comes to mind is two seconds everywhere burst.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 8:20am On May 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Words just departed from my mouth.
Nigerian sport, no suprises here

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by babaireti(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
Christianity and Occultism , 5&6
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2021
Image123:

You really should have asked your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?

Mumu man , do you think that in this present day and time, you wouldn't be locked up and the keys thrown away if you were ever caught trying to slaughter and set your child on fire all in the name of being commanded to do so by some god?

grin grin grin Read it again and earn yourself sense.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mumu man , do you think that in this present day and time, you wouldn't be locked up and the keys thrown away if you were ever caught trying to slaughter and set your child on fire all in the name of being commanded to do so by some god?

grin grin grin Read it again and earn yourself sense.

Have you found time to ask your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination? Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:42pm On May 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nigerian sport, no suprises here

They never disappoint.

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2021
sammyonal:
have u seen devil before?
His face says it all.

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2021
Image123:

Have you found time to ask your parents intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination? Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy.

Eyah... But your god accepted human sacrifice from Jephthah so that he can help the Israelites defeat the ammonites. Bro literally sacrificed his innocent daughter just to appease some psychopath grin grin grin
Do you see why I said you're a mumu man?
I mean, your god literally sacrificed his own son to forgive people for something they never did.
Abeg chop your L in peace. grin

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:36pm On May 19, 2021
LLSAINT:
I think we should be careful of the caption we use here
I did not see a Bible or anything related to being a Pastor
This man looks insane and a fetish voodoo practising priest
Does this make him a Pastor?
I think NL should do more to respect people's sensibilities and report FACTS and not FICTIONS
.........and for sure, such are so quick to make FP

Looks more insae to me to be honest...

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah... But your god accepted human sacrifice from Jephthah so that he can help the Israelites defeat the ammonites. Bro literally sacrificed his innocent daughter just to appease some psychopath grin grin grin
Do you see why I said you're a mumu man?
I mean, your god literally sacrificed his own son to forgive people for something they never did.
Abeg chop your L in peace. grin

It appears you took some time out to ask someone intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? i see you have skipped the folly to
something else. You forgot to get the answer for "Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?" Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy. Where did you see God accept human sacrifice from Jephthah, in a film? Where did you see human sacrifice as a condition to defeat Ammonites or appease anyone? A failure to understand what Christ did for you will make you a continuous and eternal leper, find time to stop the atrophy.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

It appears you took some time out to ask someone intelligent questions like was he sacrificed? i see you have skipped the folly to
something else. You forgot to get the answer for "Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?" Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy. Where did you see God accept human sacrifice from Jephthah, in a film? Where did you see human sacrifice as a condition to defeat Ammonites or appease anyone? A failure to understand what Christ did for you will make you a continuous and eternal leper, find time to stop the atrophy.

Mumu man.
Who's doing question and answer with this one? Did they put a gun to your head to reply my initial post? So who's doing question and answer with you?
Your brain is too slow. You'll tell me where I talked about commandment of human sacrifice. Did your god tell a man to slaughter his own child and set him on fire as a burnt offering just to prove his loyalty? If yes, then there goes you answer.

Tie your child and and take him/her to the bush with a knife and see if you won't be killed and roasted by a mob after you're caught in the act. Mumu. grin grin
When you read your bible well, and stop avoiding the parts that shows how psychopathic your god is, then you'll see the answers you're looking for. Clown.
Abeg this is my last reply to you. You can keep crying.

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Mumu man.
Who's doing question and answer with this one? Did they put a gun to your head to reply my initial post? So who's doing question and answer with you?
Your brain is too slow. You'll tell me where I talked about commandment of human sacrifice. Did your god tell a man to slaughter his own child and set him on fire as a burnt offering just to prove his loyalty? If yes, then there goes you answer.

Oh sammy Samuel, the one who puts his mum to daily tears. When are you going to be wise? You're not doing question and answer but you're answering my questions and desperate to have me off your folly, lol. Ask your helpers again, Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?" Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy. Where did you see God accept human sacrifice from Jephthah, in a film? Where did you see human sacrifice as a condition to defeat Ammonites or appease anyone?

Tie your child and and take him/her to the bush with a knife and see if you won't be killed and roasted by a mob after you're caught in the act. Mumu. grin grin
When you read your bible well, and stop avoiding the parts that shows how psychopathic your god is, then you'll see the answers you're looking for. Clown.
Abeg this is my last reply to you. You can keep crying.

A failure to understand what Christ did for you will make you a continuous and eternal leper, find time to stop the atrophy.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Oh sammy Samuel, the one who puts his mum to daily tears. When are you going to be wise? You're not doing question and answer but you're answering my questions and desperate to have me off your folly, lol. Ask your helpers again, Did God make human sacrifice a general command or an abomination?" Until you task that brain, it will continue to atrophy. Where did you see God accept human sacrifice from Jephthah, in a film? Where did you see human sacrifice as a condition to defeat Ammonites or appease anyone?

A failure to understand what Christ did for you will make you a continuous and eternal leper, find time to stop the atrophy.

Are you done crying? grin grin grin grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you done crying? grin grin grin grin

Sammy Samuel, mum's terrorboy. Delusions don't have to be it na, thought you were done replying? Anyway, don't die depressed, your people's prayers must not be in vain oh.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Sammy Samuel, mum's terrorboy. Delusions don't have to be it na, thought you were done replying? Anyway, don't die depressed, your people's prayers must not be in vain oh.

Don't drown in your tears you clown. grin grin grin
I can see my posts give you terror and a broken heart anytime you see it. E dey pain you say I no acknowledge your god. That's why you're compelled to always reply. Werey is even stalking me and reading my old posts since 2017, looking for me in the food section.
Omo las las, you'll be fine with this your addiction. grin grin
Ordinary posts be giving this one sleepless nights.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don't drown in your tears you clown. grin grin grin
I can see my posts give you terror and a broken heart anytime you see it. E dey pain you say I no acknowledge your god. That's why you're compelled to always reply. Werey is even stalking me and reading my old posts since 2017, looking for me in the food section.
Omo las las, you'll be fine with this your addiction. grin grin
Ordinary posts be giving this one sleepless nights.

Sammy Samuel, mum's terrorboy. Delusions don't have to be it na, thought you were done replying, lol? Anyway, don't die depressed, your people's prayers must not be in vain oh.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Sammy Samuel, mum's terrorboy. Delusions don't have to be it na, thought you were done replying, lol? Anyway, don't die depressed, your people's prayers must not be in vain oh.

Nigga stop stalking me abeg. grin grin grin
Abi you dey find gay partner?
I don dey suspect you. Next thing na to send dm. This your obsession is something else. Go and find work oga.
Baba even stalk me enter food section. grin grin
Agbaya wey no get shame. grin grin

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nigga stop stalking me abeg. grin grin grin
Abi you dey find gay partner?
I don dey suspect you. Next thing na to send dm. This your obsession is something else. Go and find work oga.
Baba even stalk me enter food section. grin grin
Agbaya wey no get shame. grin grin

Still you are not done replying, lol? Anyway, don't die depressed, your mum's prayers must not be in vain oh. As long as you mistalk, you will be shown your folly very clearly. i will remain careful as not to allow you end it, i seem to be an answer to your relatives prayers for you to be wise, you know?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
Image123:

Still you are not done replying, lol? Anyway, don't die depressed, your mum's prayers must not be in vain oh. As long as you mistalk, you will be shown your folly very clearly. i will remain careful as not to allow you end it, i seem to be an answer to your relatives prayers for you to be wise, you know?

Lmao.. I'm actually not done replying. I just want you to know how dumb and creepy it is that you literally stalk me and pursue up an down on Nairaland as if you're looking for a gay partner. I'm not gay abeg, stop stalking me. Creep. grin
This one must have browsed Nairaland really hard to try to get my personal information.
You leave your shop dey pursue man upandan for Nairaland. Mumu man. grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Image123(m): 4:31am On May 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao.. I'm actually not done replying. I just want you to know how dumb and creepy it is that you literally stalk me and pursue up an down on Nairaland as if you're looking for a gay partner. I'm not gay abeg, stop stalking me. Creep. grin
This one must have browsed Nairaland really hard to try to get my personal information.
You leave your shop dey pursue man upandan for Nairaland. Mumu man. grin

As usual, you don't know what you're doing nor have a mind of your own. Tell mummy to stop praying, maybe this will stop ehn. Or you stop posting foolery.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2021
Image123:

As usual, you don't know what you're doing nor have a mind of your own. Tell mummy to stop praying, maybe this will stop ehn. Or you stop posting foolery.

Mumu wey leave shop dey pursue man for Nairaland.
Your mumu neva do? grin grin grin

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57