Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) (49548 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2021
Burn out down
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Charly68: 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
He must not die alone,his customers should be arrested as well.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by royalamour(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2021
All lies! no human parts. These nollywood brainwashed people can be nasty at times.

Why not show us images of the human parts.

Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
as e dey hot
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by iramure(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
Some of the so-called big Pentecostal churches with big G.Os are not clean as well.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Dhury: 4:09pm On May 18, 2021
Ibos are saint the owner of the church must be a herdsman from fotajalon.

1 Like

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba church
Yen yen yen

Aboki parrot
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by sylve11: 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Some Igbos and lies ehn... Somebody wen hate am Don set am up.

Hmmmm cool
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
sapientia:
He is just a goat thief

That's all

The human parts I believe is an exaggeration to make the story sweeter.

A goat thief he is until otherwise proven

2 Likes

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
And you say muslims are the enemy!
May GOD deliver you..
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by emaopel: 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
Is the church has no name? what is the name of the church and how can we believe that the place belongs to the church?.... though some are diabolic we must be careful.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Mrlouis: 4:12pm On May 18, 2021
SEE THE FILTH! EVIL IS FILTHY.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:13pm On May 18, 2021
This one na babalawo no be pastor
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by neyohh: 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
I'll blame buhari again here.

Let's not judge tongue
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by ViolentMooslim: 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Some Igbos and lies ehn... Somebody wen hate am Don set am up.

Exactly Sir
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Quality20(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
just because he told u guys to pay tithes n offerings ko?
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2021
WHAT A WICKED GENERATION.

The heart of man is wicked.

No respect for God !
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2021
Even Righteousness89 will testify to the fact that this is end time pastor
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by p2flexx(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2021
Obubara.......just akin to the red sands of obubra
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 4:26pm On May 18, 2021
shocked

Words just departed from my mouth.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2021
Omo! It's really an Omo something am speechless trust me guys.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2021
False prophets, if they don't repent, they will be damned forever.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by detectivejones: 4:27pm On May 18, 2021
Endtime pastor everywhere
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by onomeabuja: 4:27pm On May 18, 2021
Kosiso12:
Angry Youths Invade Church In Ebonyi, Discover Human Parts, Charms (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Angry youths on Tuesday stormed a church located at Obubara Junction in Ebonyi State and discovered human parts, charms and people's names written on a strange wood.

IGBERE TV correspondent who was at the scene of the incident gathered that the Pastor in charge of church was stripped naked following the shocking discoveries.

Speaking to IGBERE TV correspondent, an eyewitness who spoke on the condition of anonymity said the Pastor's appearance and carriage in the so- called church environment has been noticed by many of the villagers to be suspicious, but for the sake of peace and law of karma no one has ever discuss anything unethical to him.

According to him, "Thanks to Almighty God who has made every of his secret known today by the villagers of Obubara junction in Izzi LGA."

"The Pastor was seen this morning making strange incarnations with a dead goat which the owner of the goat, a man living close to his church has searched for it for days now but, the goat was no where to be found."

"As God may have planned his arrest. He was still making the incantation when the man by passed and saw him with the dead goat. He asked, him where he got the goat but, he denied haven access to the goat."

"The owner raised alarm which attracted other neighbours, the so- called pastor was still proven stubborn when it attracted attention of many other villagers."

"The angry mob entered his church and discovered a lot of unusual things like, charms, human parts, people's names written on a strange wood".

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1390370/angry-youths-invade-church-ebonyi-discover-human-parts-charms-photos/
& 2morrow now na daddy G.O them for de call am grin
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by richmond500: 4:28pm On May 18, 2021
LLSAINT:
I think we should be careful of the caption we use here
I did not see a Bible or anything related to being a Pastor
This man looks insane and a fetish voodoo practising priest
Does this make him a Pastor?
I think NL should do more to respect people's sensibilities and report FACTS and not FICTIONS
.........and for sure, such are so quick to make FP
So them suppose put bible for him hand as them deh beat am
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Brownpiro: 4:30pm On May 18, 2021
churches needs to be regulated in Nigeria.
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by rollandben(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2021
You can see how misfortunes and blunt headed you are with your dead thought! Shiioor
Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Safyqueen: 4:33pm On May 18, 2021
LLSAINT:
I think we should be careful of the caption we use here
I did not see a Bible or anything related to being a Pastor
This man looks insane and a fetish voodoo practising priest
Does this make him a Pastor?
I think NL should do more to respect people's sensibilities and report FACTS and not FICTIONS
.........and for sure, such are so quick to make FP

Are you on weeds or what? Maybe you didn't peruse the wordings of the write-up at all.
You would have seen clearly where they say he has a church premises where he was caught and those things found. If it were to be in the north , you wouldn't have ask for where is his holy Qur'an. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
Just know what you believe. Most of these men calling themselves pastors are fake and babalowos.

This guy was never a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.