Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Current State Of Mind - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Current State Of Mind (36166 Views)

Should I Leave My Current Company / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Current State Of Mind by brimdans(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Quite frankly,this guy didn't sound convincing and even in his writing,he seems to have given up!
No bro.Look upward and pull your self together,there is HOPE for tomorrow!
There are openings here in Lagos or other parts of the States:
•Can you even face the pressure of interview drilling the way you sound?
•Can you tell us your grades from the University or Polytechnic,for you seems to be in depression flight Mode right now!
• Quiters don't win and to be a Winner,you don't dream to quit the very race set before you! A good job can knock out all these troubles but hope you one day too would remember where you come from when you climb up!
• Your present friend or Friends can't feed you right and don't curse him for your prdicament as he too is trying to survive,you need to press further for God to make a way and reveal helpers that would not see you as a burden!
• What can you do for yourself now; what have you learnt as a Skill,afterall, you have been hearing 'acquare'a Skill,in addition to your certificate'!
•Open yourself up,so that water of life may flow in.let people know your weakness,it may turn to be a foudation builder for those that wants to help.
Wish you the best!
Thank you sir. I'm a 2:2 graduate sir. But my 2:2 isn't a weak one. I am way smarter than that. It was a mistake in my 100 and 200 level that affected me. When I realised it was too late. But in my 400L I was the second highest in grade points. I narrowedly missed 2:1
Re: My Current State Of Mind by brimdans(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2021
Pentolution:

Let me have your WhatsApp number let's chat
08067288284. That's my phone number and also what's App
Re: My Current State Of Mind by brimdans(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2021
I'm currently in tears, because of the overwhelming support I received and advised I received from a faceless forum. The show of love is massive. Let's not give up on humanity.

2 Likes

Re: My Current State Of Mind by BioGreen: 8:46am On May 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Crypto and forex traders will soon enter here with their "invest in..."

These investment options in as much they are legit and viable are not for everybody, not for those struggling financially.

Is for those that are already financially stable and can vote a portion of their fund for riskier options that are more viable.
Re: My Current State Of Mind by Warpath(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2021
akilo1:
I was at 32 and i have no job,i left nigeria to dubai and from dubai to USA ,trust in God and focus,i make the move when i have nothing in my pocket but all thanks to God..just beleive and focus
Currently in Dubai and wanna migrate to US or Canada...please put me through boss.
Re: My Current State Of Mind by akilo1: 11:29am On May 23, 2021
Warpath:
Currently in Dubai and wanna migrate to US or Canada...please put me through boss.
i will let u know when there is a source but i came here on greencard..i will keep u posted if there is any opening

1 Like

Re: My Current State Of Mind by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
brimdans:

There wasn't an official agreement sir. I've a degree in political science.

Sorry for late response . . . If you had no arrangement with him, then, you can't complain that he is not giving you money apart from stipends, however, it is NOT too late to go back to him and ask for an arrangement, but please be prepared for him to say NO or him changing towards you completely.
With Political science, i am not sure what kind of job you will be able to do, but what city are you?
Re: My Current State Of Mind by West2019(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2021
tommylee:

Hello boss am interested in the driving job Sir I reside in Lagos, badagry area pls contact me on 0..8..1..6..6..0..2..3..1..4..8...(both call and WhatsApp )l I will be so glad if u can save me from my present situation thanks ����
commercial bus
Re: My Current State Of Mind by cidcidx(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2021
For your repairs and replacement of parts n your led or LCD TV
Zero 81 one 14858 zero 5 or zero 81 zero 5847 four three 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.