Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira (51342 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Emmy3(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2021
2 sure odd daily....
On a serious note:
Poultry isn't a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Timiblanko(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
sniperr007:
Drop shipping

Bros good evening..

Do you know about drop shipping?

Help me abeg
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Joromi1: 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

It would have been better if you shut up your mouth by not saying anything, than this senseless comment of yours.

And I'm sure you are educated enough.
Drink cold water and stop vibrating like a bad engine. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by harmonyglobal: 7:46pm On May 18, 2021
Pos business or dry cleaning services. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by ejimatic: 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.
. You may start a good stuff business .You will make money daily.If your wife is out of school she can continue with it.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
Kosoco:
Somebody will seek a clear advice. Some lunatics will turn it to joke. What kinda shitty attitude is dis. Must we continue like this in this forum
but remember some pple come to read the joke

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
Start poultry farming. You can combine it with the driving work for now.
You should start small with 50 birds (broiler).
Learn the ropes and expand as you get more experienced.

Raising broilers can give you 45% profit in two months.
But you need a mentor so you don't make dreadful mistakes.

There's a guy in this nairaland that can guide you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by annford: 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:
Good evening, please i want you guys to suggest a business I can start with five hundred thousand naira, presently I do e hailing business with my car but the income is no more enough after getting married, my wife is still in school and my baby has started creche, besides I thought about my old age, I can't continue driving for a living, please help your brother.

Money-lending business. That business would make you a multimillionaire in no time.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by BabaIbo: 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
Elock1:
Barbing
Cement
Arcade (ps2)
Phone parts (charger and Co)
Small eatery (if you can cook)
Petty shop (not advisable)
You can still buy a car or keke

Some people said weed, that one na if you get mind, but na block sha

Leave crypto if you are a novice.. E dy cause heartbreak

Are you OK at all?

Cement business with 500k(shop rent included)?

Una go just dey mention businesses anyhow.

14 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Livingstone124: 7:47pm On May 18, 2021
Start up bet9ja shop and thank me later
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Ojey1234: 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:

Cement business.
Gas business.
Go into pig farming.
Sell poultry feed.
Buy okada put it under gokada.(Ibadan)
Go into egg production.
Go into phone accessories/phone repairs.
Go into fish farming.
Get hotels you can supply eggs, tissue, soap, etc too.
Go into cleaning service.
Go into bike parts selling.
Go into phone selling.
Go into vegetables, you supply eateries in your area with a bike.
Go into laundry.
Go into electronics.
Open a good eatery/restaurant in a good location.
Etc

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by patrickmuf(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry
Continue saving until your wife finishes school. Then give it to her to start her own business while you continue with yours. That makes two sources of income for the family. It will support. You're feeling this way because you're currently the sole provider. With time, you can expand your transport business.

The Naira is too weak to be invested in any meaningful business.
If you have a land, build wooden fence and use that money to buy cows. You can get young cattles for 50-70k and in 2 years, you can sell for 200k or thereabout...Just go on YouTube and you'd see many videos on ranching.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by tafat: 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
You can start a gadget and phone accessories business. With the increase rate of production of phones, there's also rise in need for phone parts and accessories. A friend of mine misplaced his earpiece yesterday and by today I saw him with new Oraimo headpods, that's how much he can't do without music, this is just earpods, imagine the need for powerbanks, phone pouches, other phone parts etc.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Mologi(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2021
It has been years I commented here.
So, as near successful family business man, I will tell you outrightly that your environment (location) plays a big role in the kind of business you venture into. Also, the kind of struggle you can endure.

For a Lagosian, Abj resident or other big cities, half a million can't even get you into a reasonable business deal. But, if you travel local, you will see that even your quarter a million can do wonders if you are dedicated.

So, are the type that wants to enjoy the city or you want to get dirty in saki.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by LOVEGINO(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
Belial06:
Selling weed
very correct. If dem finally legalise am, e go sure ooooooo
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
Learning
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by BabaIbo: 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
AleAirHub:
Start cement retailing & renting of building materials...

cool

Fear God Mr man.

His shop rent is in that 500k o.

Even that 500k won't get you up to 200 bags.
Do the maths yourself.

Consider the pace at which he will sell it o and there are major distributors around that will likely give him strong competition.
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:49pm On May 18, 2021
Mologi:
It has been years I commented here.
So, as near successful family business man, I will tell you outrightly that your environment (location) plays a big role in the kind of business you venture into. Also, the kind of struggle you can endure.

For a Lagosian, Abj resident or other big cities, half a million can't even get you into a reasonable business deal. But, if you travel local, you will see that even your quarter a million can do wonders if you are dedicated.

So, are the type that wants to enjoy the city or you want to get dirty in saki.

Wow longtime bro. Did you later find a sweetheart
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by ginus001(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
fijabs:

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0:8:03:5:1;2:3;8;0;3
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Solidkay(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Better hustle harder, make enough money to take you out of this shit hole

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by money121(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by samirus: 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Save more and buy a landed property for the future . You can sale it off to establish your wife later in the future .

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Kosoco(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2021
Kingosytex:

The thing tire me ooo. Some are even advising him to start supplying arms to the unknown gun men.
mad people
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
Joromi1:

Drink cold water and stop vibrating like a bad engine. Ode.

Infact, you've just proven your level of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by luvinhubby(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry
Continue saving until your wife finishes school. Then give it to her to start her own business while you continue with yours. That makes two sources of income for the family. It will support. You're feeling this way because you're currently the sole provider. With time, you can expand your transport business.

The Naira is too weak to be invested in any meaningful business.

Best advice

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Kosoco(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
but remember some pple come to read the joke
is better people read and keep quite than telling him to go start selling weed. Kids everwhere

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by mariahAngel(f): 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
cletz991:
Oga go into drinks supplying .na blood money.do you know you can make 8h to 1k per carton on alcohol of beverages

How do you get your drinks and who do you supply to regularly?

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by GreaterFuture(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
Ojey1234:

Buy okada put it under gokada.
Etc

Gokada does not exist anymore
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by sniperr007(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2021
Timiblanko:

Bros good evening..

Do you know about drop shipping?

Help me abeg

Watch videos on YouTube.

And check Shopify
Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Open a barbing saloon, or a noodle food business

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Joromi1: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

Infact, you've just proven your level of foolishness.
It's "In fact", not "infact, Mr Educated Ode. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira by Easyincome24: 7:53pm On May 18, 2021
Someone asked here on Nairaland about a business he could invest around #700k on.

Here is the thread :[url] https://www.nairaland.com/6217467/total-700k-invest-into-business [/url]

As one of the contributors on that thread, I explained how I started my frozen food business.

Here is the analysis should you be interested too.

In my opinion, if you have not tried a business before, you may need to test your feet in a low risk business before drowning the whole cash.

While starting off in 2017, I ventured into FROZEN FOODS.

Here is the breakdown:

1. UK used deep freezer with follow come compressor double door(cos I have knowledge of refrigeration, so I got it at Lawanson, Ijesha Road Lagos) @#105k
2. Transport to my shop @5k
3. Shop rent with all comission paid @ 150k
4. Frozen scale @3k
5. Cutlass and handglove @2k
6.Cutting stool and other furniture @8k
7. Stationery for book keeping etc.@1k
8. Carton of Kote fish @6.5k
9. Half carton of Titus fish @8k
10.Half carton of Sawa fish @5k
11.Carton of 3-5 hake fish @7k
12. Full carton of Turkey @14k
13. Full carton of Chicken laps @11k
14 Full carton of chicken wings @13k
15. Logistics @1k
16. Gen set (I have regular power in my area but in case)@ 75k
17. Shop renovations including wiring, painting etc. #20k

Total:#434,500
Though as things are now costly at present, budget #500,000

Reach me if you are interested for other information regarding this.

I will also add the second business this first one gave birth to here...

Note this important info
When I began in 2017, I didn't know a jack about the business. Fear of failure crowded my mind but I learnt from a church member doing the business(fulcrum of succeeding is to be mentored).

I also ask around from other sellers how they fix their prices, get their supplies etc (secret of succeeding part2)

Today, I have my 9-5 job yet have someone there who manage it (you can't be cheated in what you know too). I balance my account daily after returning from work (book keeping is a way to track your success).

Throughout the lockdown till this moment, people never stopped buying even when I'm at home, they keep calling, I do online delivery too for them. They make transfer, once I get it, I send my logistic guy to deliver to their doorstep ( advantage of integrating tech to your business)

Lastly, the business is expanding as I have added other things like, groundnut oil in gallons, palm oil in gallons, seasoning ingredient in packs, semovita, wheat, rice in bags etc as they complement the biz( search for complementors when the biz is growing, hear feedbacks from customers as they are pointers to your next level)

61 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.