Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) (53957 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Mobog(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Typing......

What's the meaning of this shit now

Still typing...... wink

Still still typing.....

Still on keyboard....... wink

Done typing..... cool

Bye cool

See yah later cool

Good nyte.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by unmask: 10:26pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with a minors?
You know you are exposing yourself to backlash
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
these are not mens, they are devil.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by 9japride(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
Such a wicked world. May her soul rest in peace. If it were in developed countries, sample would have been collected to know the culprits.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2021
This is very sad.

Once I shiit one strong shiit, omoh my anus tear o. Na then I knew just how tender that place is.

For a kid to suffer through that is abominable really. If I were her brother, I will find those two torch holders and off them myself.

R.I.P little one. Dem don spoil my mood this night

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by OGWILLS123: 10:28pm On May 18, 2021
My ban is loading grin,
Please make it shot cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by OGWILLS123: 10:29pm On May 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
they use it to gain power . Useless beings
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2021
undecided
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:30pm On May 18, 2021
A country that can't protect her young ones is a failed country.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Tsk tsk tsk. . . .

I have checked your profile and I have seen your definition of hypocrisy.

Saphiere don suffer for you hand. Well she spoke her mind under the influence of her emotion and sour past experience! Don't blame her fully for this. She was jilted by someone she fastened her heart on and threw her whole on, with her guard so loosed. She underwent severe pain as a result of the jilt which put her in a traumatized state for months!

I pray she recover!

Don't be hard on her because you are not in her shoes. And since you haven't experienced exactly what she experienced before she made that comment you screenshot and used as your profile picture, my guy let her be!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men paedophiles, male and female, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with a minors?
This is a question we ought to have.

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
your hypocrisy stinks to heaven...i know this where you will be found,playing the goddamn gender manipulative card again,you are suppose to include your father and brothers in the silly question u asked?are all men rapist?
your hatred for men will finally consume you from withing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by annyplenty(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

The rationale behind this beastly act is what I, also, question all the time, in addition, to questioning what man derives by sleeping with man.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Machant: 10:32pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

You are stupid and foolish

Why not ask your father this question... Oloriburuku jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2021
This one weak me ?just speechless don't even know what to type again coz I'm tired of some men that are devil in human form.rip little lad
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Vello(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Are you even normal with your uninformed generalization? Isn't your father a man too?
Watch your choice of words next time

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2021
This wrong on many level,an 8 yrs old for christ sake?i hope the paedophiles will be apprehended and made to face the wrath of the law
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Do you ever think a mentally sound person can be a paeophile? It's either the person has mental issue or is doing it that for ritual purpose.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by meccuno: 10:34pm On May 18, 2021
religion of piss .....peadophiles
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by LoudLord(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2021
Very bad embarassed
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 18, 2021
emy9:

Go ahead and talk. After all your father is the number 1 prime suspect.

Even my father said f, don't leave your daughter in his care to avoid arguement cos men like you will rape and blame it on the dad man who died before I was born grin grin grin and I will encourage your wife to plant a camera in your home and keep your daughters from you. Una and rape na 5 and 6. TUFIAAAAKWA!!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by stasius: 10:37pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

Direct the question to your darling rapists and gay paedophile not MEN.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you are a big fool

He is a the BIGGEST one tonight!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by BlueAir: 10:39pm On May 18, 2021
grin oga therapist, abeg even Tonto dikee etc comport themselves online,so who is she to dey display madness about men up and down. O pe ko to ma recover
emmnprince:

I have checked your profile and I have seen your definition of hypocrisy.

Saphiere don suffer for you hand. Well she spoke her mind under the influence of her emotion and sour past experience! Don't blame her fully for this. She was jilted by someone she fastened her heart on and threw her whole on, with her guard so loosed. She underwent severe pain as a result of the jilt which put her in a traumatized state for months!

I pray she recover!

Don't be hard on her because you are not in her shoes. And since you haven't experienced exactly what she experienced before she made that comment you screenshot and used as your profile picture, my guy let her be!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by pius4luv(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2021
SILVERLINES:
embarassed

May course be upon their generatios to generations to come

No infant girl child shall live above six years in their family but shall die mystery

Iseeeeee

Amen i feel unhappy reading the sad news

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emy9(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2021
Divinehealer:

Even my father said f, don't leave your daughter in his care to avoid arguement cos men like you will rape and blame it on the dad man who died before I was born grin grin grin and I will encourage your wife to plant a camera in your home and keep your daughters from you. Una and rape na 5 and 6. TUFIAAAAKWA!!

When you finish moaning go and drink sniper. Saves us the stress of wondering how your mom dropped you on your skull during childbirth.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
dear mentally depraved men you mean? Because not all men need to be addressed here right?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Petacephas: 10:47pm On May 18, 2021
The bastard will be caught and castrated before skinned alive and left to rot slowly . The rapist shall never know peace till he dies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.