Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) (53914 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
embarassed

May course be upon their generatios to generations to come

No infant girl child shall live above six years in their family but shall die mystery

Iseeeeee

3 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
It will never be well with the rapists.

Gush! 6 year old shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are this stories always true? 6 year old!

Da fvck?

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
Hell-rufai have send his boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
Naija men.... If I talk now they will say because I have brothers and father I should not say Naija men are rapists until proven otherwise

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Ihutomi: 10:05pm On May 18, 2021
Is hell rufai fault
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Proflere: 10:06pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with a minors?
Ask your father, he is also a man.

4 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
bro. Dey d only joy dey find there is the ritual
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria Hell

This man needs to be skinned alive when he is caught !

3 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Joromi1: 10:07pm On May 18, 2021
If I mention Fulani now they'll say I've started. Make I jejely pass.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:07pm On May 18, 2021
angry The BAZTARD dat RAPE N killed her will still carry one Useless kettle dey wash legz,brush teeth angryand slam his misfortune head on the ground.May the ground OPEN mouth and swallow these baztardz

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by topboss: 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
ONE SUSPECT THAT CAN DO THIS.

FULANI HERDSMEN.

NOT ONLY DO THEY SLEEP WITH COWS.

THE WAY THEY SLICE OPEN BABIES HEAD AND CHILDREN BRAIN.

Y DEM NO GO USE ANAL RAPE KILL SIX YEAR OLD CHILD.

ABI UNA JUST WAKE UP, WEN U HEAR RAPE?

IS IT TODAY FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM IN KADUNA?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by BlueAir: 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
angry Tsk tsk tsk. If you carry this mentality and attitude as u grow cos it's obvious you aren't even upto 24, you'll likely live and die as a lonely old landlady with no husband and far away son with fake happiness. No be curse
saphiere:

4 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by benweezy: 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
Wonderful shall not ended

6yrs child grin grin shocked
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Daisukee: 10:13pm On May 18, 2021
Hell Rufai people, hell awaits you all evildoers.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by DANSANI2020: 10:13pm On May 18, 2021
topboss:
IF MOHAMMAD CAN DO IT, SO CAN HIS FELLOWERS.
hell will be your abode for this trash in from your mouth

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by boogie2910: 10:14pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Ask your father nonsense

4 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2021
What wickedness at it's peak! Their callousness is second to none!

These men need to castrated first, and whoever take a life of a minor in this inhumane manner life should be taken!

Imagine the excruciating pain they subjected that poor little girl before her life was terminated!

Sad!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
It is probably money ritualist that was why she was raped in the anus.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 18, 2021
Jesus !!! cry
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by geesilver(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2021
.... This is barbaric, very insane.... I don't really understand what could be the motive behind this dreadful act

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emy9(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

You must be deluded to come on a site like this with such a stupid question. Don't you have respect for the dead? Did you identify anyone here as the rapists that warrants you asking such a stupid and condescending question? Must everything be about clout-chasing to you?

6 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by WoundedLamb: 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
I'll keep saying the same thing, the orientation we give the boy child today determines the man he'll become tomorrow. This idea of giving males laissez-faire treatment while focusing on the girl child, where she is going, what she's wearing, how she cooks and who she talks to, etc. only gives rise to men who believe women exist just to satisfy them and women whose purpose in life is to get a husband.

Let's start holding men accountable, both old and young. A man who is into yahoo is not a sharp guy but a thief. A man who sleeps with olosho is an olosho. A married man who sleeps with other ladies should be condemned. Davido is not "my guy" while Chioma is a hoe. Boys who go about harrasing ladies should be called out. Let's start measuring a woman's success by her achievements and not her marital status. This isn’t anti-men, I am a man. This is me asking y'all not to raise the beast that will devour you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by geesilver(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you are a big fool
Very big one

4 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emy9(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Go and ask your dad that question

Don't mind the fool. She throws caution to the wind with her ill-conceived mannerisms. Everything is about chasing clout. She is a huge shame to womanhood. May the soul of the poor girl RIP and may justice be meted no matter how long it takes.

6 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 18, 2021
Evil El Rufai and Bad news
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
It is indeed horrific, I wish the perpetrators die a slow and painful death angry angry
RIP little girl cry
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by emy9(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
Divinehealer:
Naija men.... If I talk now they will say because I have brothers and father I should not say Naija men are rapists until proven otherwise

Go ahead and talk. After all your father is the number 1 prime suspect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor's Son Who Beheaded Girl For Rituals Escapes From Remand Home. Photos / Opuofoni Freeborn Ebimotimi Beaten To Death For Stealing Bread In Bayelsa / Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.