Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) (53955 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
Nobody can convince me to count these animals as part of the human race, no; northern Nigeria's population of human beings is less than 10%, the rest are animalistic demons incarnated in human form
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by resourcedude: 10:52pm On May 18, 2021
this is barbaric and wickedness! what kind of evil is this? HORRIBLE!!!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Blissp99(f): 10:53pm On May 18, 2021
Such a nice child gone
Protect the girlchild

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Naija is too messed up. Am sure no forensic test was conducted bfo her burial & no police/hisban went to the crime scene to observe any strange thing. No investigation, no suspect arrested.
Cuz of stigmatization & religious belief, the parent don quickly move on..
Spit on the North & their ideology+doctrine.
This their slamming of head, e dey take away sense.?

When the whiteman saw Okija shrine in the Christian dominated southern Nigeria they turned to atheism, for they can't share faith with shit holes pigs.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by FarahAideed: 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
Elrufai should be ashamed of his performance
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by OB7Foreva(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
You're so bitter cheesy
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with a minors?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Shimran(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Naija is too messed up. Am sure no forensic test was conducted bfo her burial & no police/hisban went to the crime scene to observe any strange thing. No investigation, no suspect arrested.
Cuz of stigmatization & religious belief, the parent don quickly move on..
Spit on the North & their ideology+doctrine.
This their slamming of head, e dey take away sense.?

Head slamming: It lives and outlives you and you-likes

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
dear rapist, not dear men. You wanted making sense but you ended up being stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
You need reorientation has to what you've went through had impact on how you respond to issues concerning men.

Meanwhile, I'm happy you've been served hot by one of the nairalander, Your dad will have the best answer to your question
saphiere:
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Go and ask your dad that question
very apt response...the girl displays a surprising level of stupidity.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Wayneju(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2021
Forensic Biochemistry will do a whole lot of good in uncovering cases like this. But how many forensic lap(s) do we have in the country. Even police do not have a forensic department.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by hopexter(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Damn imagine doing that while pounding on her soft,un-touched tight pussy tongue.
shocked what a heaven on earth tongue.
Grab my Vaseline in peace tongue

May God forgive you and help you see the next day. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
That her anus was so wide in such a way that one's hand can enter through it shows that she was mercilessly raped. Too bad.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2021
I would rather masturbate instead of raping anyone not to talk of a six year.....
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Tomisin666(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
I feel your pains man but it's sadden they will get away with this grievous act else i myself personally would have dealt with them putting them into serious misery and meanwhile there is this one they caught today defiling just 5yrs old girl at the verge of penetration being carried out by one useless aboki likethat.. Omo nah today i know say some abokis they justice to what's not right o lol ahh be dey reason say dem be best of feathers ...omo con see the way they dealt with that aboki of their mate wey carry such suicide mission with some yorubas boys in that scene.., And that girl that scum wants to penetrate and spoil her career happens to be igbo by tribe grin omo that aboki chop serial beating he has never felt before for his whole entire life wey me self dey pity am but no be such wicked person persin suppose dey have pity on! before them carry am go human right
ecomalchemist:

quick to curse Nigeria, don't forget it's inhabited by living souls and among which are murderers, assassins, rapists, looters, sociopaths, psychopaths, hypocrites and hardened criminals. Also among this dreg are our useless leaders, rotten law enforcement agents and selfish compatriots. This girl would have blossomed and thrived in saner climes where people are conscientious and focused on doing greater good instead of thinking with their greedy brains. Our police rank and file are very unprofessional and embarrassing. Everyday, we're inundated with saddening stats of deaths across the federation; it's like we exist in an endless horror movie where human life means nothing. Heads must roll on this issue if we still have any modicum of humanity left in our veins. The murderers and those police officers who could have saved her life must be prosecuted and sanctioned severely. If I had my way, I'd line these killers up, cut off their dicks and fed them to ravenous pigs before leaving them to bleed to death in the full glare of the watching public. They don't deserve anything less than what they did to this poor girl.

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by EMMY76: 11:13pm On May 18, 2021
The religion of piss people don collect their own virgin here on earth.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Respect55(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with minors?
Don't be a sell out. Day "dear rapists"...
It could be a male or female.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2021
Devil too many chai
Imagine hw my face looks as i am reading dis sad news

I need to get hold of dis rapist abeg

He is dead already pls
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by praiseneo(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
you better rephrase your statement make ogun no kill you undecided

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by saphiere(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2021
Daniel058:
Do you ever think a mentally sound person can be a paeophile? It's either the person has mental issue or is doing it that for ritual purpose.
What would you say of Baba Ijesha?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On May 18, 2021
Nawaoh!!!
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:21pm On May 18, 2021
Mothers protect your female children, watch over your female children like an AWK, yet mother's will not hear. Never trust any male around your female child, even if it's a close relative. I am tired of reading bitter rape news daily.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Daniel058(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:
The same thing.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by One4me: 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

This is an instance where Knife castration, is justified once the perpetrator is arrested.
The Police should use the hair recovered (and hopefully semen), to compare with the DNA of every male around that area, especially neighbours because it looks like an inside job.

@Saphiere: I rejoice with that man that divorced you, l can see that you are seriously damaged product, due to your nuisance behaviour and disrespect to your former husband (you need to drop his name though, no be by force naah) but what l did not know is that you are also mentally damaged otherwise, how would one person commit and offense and you are asking ALL MEN such a foolish question?
Did your Husband rape your daughter or did your father rape your Mother to breed an !mbeci!e like you?
Just asking.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by One4me: 11:25pm On May 18, 2021
saphiere:

He is currently released on Bail and will appear in Court to defend himself.
Damaged product like you can go and carry placard or sleep at the door of the Police Station, it wont change anything.
Baba Ijesha did not rape anyone and the girl that they were both romancing, is above 18yrs certainly so NO COMPARISON. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by saphiere(f): 11:26pm On May 18, 2021
One4me:

He is currently released on Bail and will appear in Court to defend himself.
Damaged product like you can go and carry placard or sleep at the door of the Police Station, it wont change anything.
Baba Ijesha did not rape anyone and the girl that they were both romancing, is above 18yrs certainly so NO COMPARISON. tongue tongue
Did you even watch the video? Rape apologist!

2 Likes

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by One4me: 11:29pm On May 18, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Damn imagine doing that while pounding on her soft,un-touched tight pussy tongue.
shocked what a heaven on earth tongue.
Grab my Vaseline in peace tongue

Child Rapist Alert!
We are watching you from now, any wrong move, we castrate you publicly first, before the Police will even arrive. undecided
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by lizdammy: 11:32pm On May 18, 2021
Gunn70:
What is sweet in a 6yr old girl pv55y?
Could be for rituals. cry
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Josywhyte: 11:33pm On May 18, 2021
She was even raped from the anus? This ain't rape. This is total WICKEDNESS. O God may the perpetrators never go unpunished...
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2021
Sick people everywhere in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Mkpulummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying South East Youth / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.