Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) (53929 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2021
kennyamusan:
how are we sure she is 6 years old , looking s her , she could be sixteen , they just want to tarnish the image of the person that raped her , they might even be trying to use her as a bait ............ May her soul rest in peace

Thomas sorry o. You can go and ask for her birth certificate to confirm. Tarnish image indeed. Does the person have image?

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:12am On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I HATE MEN

This is a childish and ignorant statement.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with minors?

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father Most rape culprits are the people so close to us.

If the meaning of rape is having sexual intercourse against a person's wish, then all Nigerian men are rapists. Permit me to say so.
Why will a guy call his girlfriend to visit him only to force himself one her?

Most people think rape is when a stranger beats a person tear her clothe then force himself on her.
The refused to understand that having sex with someone against the person will is rape. And that most rape culprits are the people close to us. (Boyfriends and Husbands rape their lovers countless times)

Whether a person is being sweet-talked into opening her legs, is being used force on, or used gifts as bait to get her have sex, it is rape as long as the person's initial intention wasn't to have sex.

People twisted the job seeker's case and said she agreed to the sex but on a condition he uses condom. Therefore it isn't a rape case.
So I asked them, what was job seeker's initial plan of visiting Mr. Frank? Was it for sex? No. So it is rape. It was done against her will.

So my sister, these men are rapists. Imagine going to visit your boyfriend and he demands sex from you. When you refused maybe you are not in the mood, he will say things like "you are seeing another man" "you don't like him" "he has done a lot for you" bla bla bla. And once you finally give in to his demands, my sister that is rape. Whether he forced you, sweet-talked you, blackmail you, or use whatever means to sleep with you that day, as far as your original plan wasn't to have sex with him, then that is rape.

I thought I'm the only one.
Whether she is 100 years old, rape is rape. Speak against it.
Why are you generalizing did your father,brother and uncle rape you.

1 Like

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by timberprides: 9:15am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father Most rape culprits are the people so close to us.

If the meaning of rape is having sexual intercourse against a person's wish, then all Nigerian men are rapists. Permit me to say so.

Most people think rape is when a stranger beats a person tear her clothe then force himself on her.
The refused to understand that having sex with someone against the person will is rape. And that most rape culprits are the people close to us. (Boyfriends and Husbands rape their lovers countless times)

Whether a person is being sweet-talked into opening her legs, is being used force on, or used gifts as bait to get her have sex, it is rape as long as the person's initial intention wasn't to have sex.

People twisted the job seeker's case and said she agreed to the sex but on a condition he uses condom. Therefore it isn't a rape case.
So I asked them, what was job seeker's initial plan of visiting Mr. Frank? Was it for sex? No. So it is rape. It was done against her will.

So my sister, these men are rapists. Imagine going to visit your boyfriend and he demands sex from you. When you refused maybe you are not in the mood, he will say things like "you are seeing another man" "you don't like him" "he has done a lot for you" bla bla bla. And once you finally give in to his demands, my sister that is rape. Whether he forced you, sweet-talked you, blackmail you, or use whatever means to sleep with you that day, as far as your original plan wasn't to have sex with him, then that is rape.

what of some women dressed in a seductive way to seduce you or trying to confuse you in order to extort ur so good cash of your hard earnings,bt tryin to denied u from have the pleasure ure craving for after having some mutual agreement btw each other bt she did have some bad agenda bt u end up forcing her.

CAN YOU CONSIDER THAT AS A RAPE OR SOMETHING ELSE...pls enlighten me

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by kennyamusan(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Thomas sorry o. You can go and ask for her birth certificate to confirm. Tarnish image indeed. Does the person have image?
if you understand sacarsm , you should know better
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by kennyamusan(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2021
mariemummy:

Are you sure you are ok like this����
yes I am , I can't say about you
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Bellotelli: 9:43am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=101828791]Dear men, may I know what joy you derived from sleeping with minors?

Why do u always generalize ur hate for what few men do... Am sure u were not ca product of rape, or are u?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Inkopere: 9:49am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

As you seek for men's attention, which is not out of place, apply moderation, cos is getting boring.

Here is another man burning a toddler under the accusation of witchcraft.

The woman burnt her, he slapped the woman out of anger for what she did to the child, u no go read news well before u start to dey talk
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Steveagro: 9:49am On May 19, 2021
What if it was a woman that used her Love Machine on that girls anus to villify men
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Steveagro: 9:50am On May 19, 2021
Love Machine
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On May 19, 2021
kennyamusan:
if you understand sacarsm , you should know better

Ahhh...your sarcasm has sarcasm.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by walkingshadow911: 10:27am On May 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Rapists need a stiffer law in nigeria. Like getting castrated. But also law in nigeria is shiiit.

Whattttt? So this means the parents have forgiven the rapists? So they can go and rape more children to death?
poverty and lack of knowledge would ruin you, if you don't do something about it.
The parents might've even been paid off.

No. that is how they think over there. they believe everything that happen to them is the will of God.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Stubborn82: 10:52am On May 19, 2021
I hate this

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Rapists need a stiffer law in nigeria. Like getting castrated. But also law in nigeria is shiiit.

1. How would such a law be implemented when it comes to female rapists?
2. How would you compensate men who have been wrongfully convicted of rape when you have already castrated them eg is the post from yesterday. How would compensate those 2 men, mr/mrs castrater?

https://www.nairaland.com/6557530/2-brothers-spent-31-years
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by walkingshadow911: 11:08am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

I understand ur generalization is coming from emotional point of view due to trauma n heartbreak u've suffered from men in the past. And am sure u will agree that not all men would do this.

The darker force that befall Satan is working with some men and Satan would sit down to take lessons

Only kids would bash u for this unguided question u asked. I hope u find solace u so seek in earnest
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Reelmii: 11:08am On May 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Whattttt? So this means the parents have forgiven the rapists? So they can go and rape more children to death?
poverty and lack of knowledge would ruin you, if you don't do something about it.
The parents might've even been paid off.
well since the rapist is in their midst, he is free to continue raping them, but as soon as he tries it outside, that will be his end
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Mcslize: 11:45am On May 19, 2021
saphiere:
What would you say of Baba Ijesha?

When you use the expression Dear men, you are directly referring to the whole men in the world.

Simply say Dear rapists not men to avoid unnecessary generalisation.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by LLSAINT(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
I understand your concerns.
We all must speak against it
Judging from your write up, you have a bitter pill to spill out even if you may not want to concur that you were a victim.
However, 80% of women have one way or the other have been raped going by your definition (which is the standard definition) but, unfortunately, the society and laws do not protect our women.
Refer to the case of Mike Tyson and the lady that accused him of rape. The back breaker was that Mike agreed that she initially said no before agreeing to have sex with him. That was what landed Iron Mike into jail.
African laws do not assist in this regard but to say you hate men, please I take exception and would advice you have a rethink else, you may end up being lonely and a gay. cool

saphiere:

Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Stormyharper(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

Hanty have you been raped?

Is the person family member?

Why are you on NAIRALAND? Are you a activists campaigning against men?

Aunty you need help as a mass communication student or graduate you claim to be, please learn to create a balance in your writing. Yylou want to have a news blog, you think if your story is onesided audience are going to click to your site? Try use your time here to learn be engaging, stop preaching hate towards men.

Last year i was having sex with my gf, after 3 rounds she stopped me in the middle of our 4th round, i jump up went in the bathroom came back in ask her if she is okay...she was like i didn't let her climax because i keep pulling away when she is about to climax i told her am sorry i didn't know.

i believe there are men, guys that would have done the same too.

Please Saphiere try learn to be a better person yeah people rape but not all men are the same. Don't use your experiences with men to judge all men. I wish you the best Saphiere(
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by DoctorStylish: 3:17pm On May 19, 2021
What on God’s Good Green Earth is wrong with Kaduna ?
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:21pm On May 19, 2021
kennyamusan:
how are we sure she is 6 years old , looking s her , she could be sixteen , they just want to tarnish the image of the person that raped her , they might even be trying to use her as a bait ............ May her soul rest in peace

WHAT A DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT.... angry
>
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:38pm On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

This is what I always tell every mother that comes my way. Never leave your girl child in the custody of any man be it her father. Most rape culprits are the people so close to us.

For seemingly the millionth time on Nairaland...
Forcible rape has NOTHING to do with sex, so “sleeping” with minors (or anyone) is IRRELEVANT!

As for the rest of your comment, parts of it are misguided and/or just plain wrong...
If a woman consents to sex after initially not wanting sex, IT IS NOT RAPE (even if there’s later regret).

Please do not be patronizing (and even paternalistic) by regarding women as intellectual simpletons...
Adult women have agency of their own and are perfectly capable of making up and/or changing their minds.

Conversely, if a woman initially consents but subsequently changes her mind, anything else is RAPE...
Nonetheless, women have to be unequivocal as to consent or non-consent, rape is too serious for ‘games’!

>
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:43pm On May 19, 2021
timberprides:
what of some women dressed in a seductive way to seduce you or trying to confuse you in order to extort ur so good cash of your hard earnings,bt tryin to denied u from have the pleasure ure craving for after having some mutual agreement btw each other bt she did have some bad agenda bt u end up forcing her.

CAN YOU CONSIDER THAT AS A RAPE OR SOMETHING ELSE...pls enlighten me

Abegi, what sort of gibberish is this?
The way a woman is dressed is IRRELEVANT to rape (in ALL circumstances)!

Meanwhile, if you are looking for commercial sex transactions, there are professionals for that...
Instead of confusing yourself (and everyone) or trying to make excuses for any non-consensual sex.

>
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:53pm On May 19, 2021
LLSAINT:
I understand your concerns.
We all must speak against it
Judging from your write up, you have a bitter pill to spill out even if you may not want to concur that you were a victim.
However, 80% of women have one way or the other have been raped going by your definition (which is the standard definition) but, unfortunately, the society and laws do not protect our women.
Refer to the case of Mike Tyson and the lady that accused him of rape. The back breaker was that Mike agreed that she initially said no before agreeing to have sex with him. That was what landed Iron Mike into jail.
African laws do not assist in this regard but to say you hate men, please I take exception and would advice you have a rethink else, you may end up being lonely and a gay. cool

It would be the other way around...

And with all due respect, what she “defined” as rape is most certainly NOT the so-called “standard definition”...
Rape is non-consensual penetration (or statutory, because minors by law cannot grant consent), not when one regrets thereafter.
>
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by timberprides: 4:25pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, what sort of gibberish is this?
The way a woman is dressed is IRRELEVANT to rape (in ALL circumstances)!

Meanwhile, if you are looking for commercial sex transactions, there are professionals for that...
Instead of confusing yourself (and everyone) or trying to make excuses for any non-consensual sex.

>
what if she's one those professional bt not knowing and she's pretending,bt her intention was jst to play u all along in oda to dupe u.

!!!STOP GOIN HARD ON THIS WERE JST ROBBIN MIND BRO...NO OFFENCE.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by ringi82(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
saphiere:

If you hate all men including your father, please kindly come out of your closet and say it clearly. Don't generalise your words by saying no girl child should be kept in the custody of their fathers. That's a very wrong thing to say. I don't want to insult you, but I feel hurt by that statement. It's seems obvious u had daddy issues, but that shouldn't dictate or mould your thoughts about how you see all men generally. We all not entirely bad, just like not all women are entirely bad either. I love my daughter to death like a father should and protect her against any harm. Only sickos would have sexual feelings towards their children, be it the father or mother.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by LLSAINT(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2021
One of the reasons why rape is in the increase is our inability to have an acceptable definition of the concept.
What is rape in US, Europe is babe-yanga in Africa
What we call rape in Africa is when one is gang-raped by more than one person.
This is what is making the issue of rape treated with levity cry

9jaRealist:

It would be the other way around...

And with all due respect, what she “defined” as rape is most certainly NOT the so-called “standard definition”...
Rape is non-consensual penetration (or statutory, because minors by law cannot grant consent), not when one regrets thereafter.
>
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Exodora: 5:40pm On May 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

take it or leave it, you can't erase it that percentage of people go into rape because of seductive dress, you can continuing ur self denial and if you tell me you are not aware of that, well. Good for you.

situation will not improve not until you come to logical conclusion ALL THE ROOT CAUSES AND NOT ONLY ONE OR TWO.

I won't reply you again if you adamant, if you insist, it tells a lot how you reason.
Wow ! I am not surprise at your last comment .
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 19, 2021
emy9:

When you finish moaning go and drink sniper. Saves us the stress of wondering how your mom dropped you on your skull during childbirth.

Typical, a man rapes but women who dare spesk out are the ones asked to drink sniper. All you rapist and rapist apologists are a curse on earth. TUFIAAAKWA. Dont worry, one of yout victims will give you more than sniper. She's will feed your flesh to pigs for lunch. That is what disgusting vile people like you deserve.
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by blessed2share: 3:21am On May 20, 2021
juman:

She is right.
Almost all nigerian men could commit legal rape.
It depends on the circles you find yourself, but then "Almost all" is still a better description than "ALL".
Re: A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos) by steam74: 4:44am On May 20, 2021
Hair was gotten from the girl's orifice but sadly they won't be able to do anything with that.
Our security agencies really need to upgrade their game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.