Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki (1992 Views)

I Hope Southerners Are Aware Of This?! / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by SATANICALLY666: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Every time you see report of a Nigerian involved in a crime outside the country, rest assured that he’s from the southern part of Nigeria. 99% of the time, he’s from the south. They’re the reason Nigerians are blacklisted all over the world & find it very difficult to get Visa.

My advice to northerners is to always specify that they’re from the northern part of Nigeria when applying for Visa. You have 50% chance of getting Visa if you’re from northern part of the country due to the lesser crime rates we have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Kandeed: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ion know if he's right or wrong but i think the Northern passport will supercede that of Japan in value if only they'd let southerners break away from this useless contraption Lord lugard forced on us

Anyways, at the centre of it all i blame the Southern Governors if only they'd give Unity a chance, putting selfish interest aside

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Kriss216: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Boko Haram
ISWAP
Bandits
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustlers

All these are Northern Ventures that help put our darling Nation on spotlight.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Mbataku96(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Watin you talk,
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Asgard73: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sarki...

If una tell dem like that ba? Walai that country visa no go quick enter your passport.

North..! Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by richeeyo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tooor, abeg who get bandage my hand they pain me make i BANDIT...
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Nukilia: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
weigh ray grin herdsman bandit @work

6 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Generalkaycee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
SATANICALLY666,You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by rayvelez(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Northern feeling special.
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by IfIPerishIPeris: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Every time you hear about a Bomb in and outside the Country, we all know who is responsible.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Northerner made it impossible for me to travel with my cream or even water

North made USA put us on terror watch list

This is why south want to break off so that we can be blacklisted in peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by ImmaculateSpenc: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104455194][/quote]

Which crime is worst than terrorism , a gift by Northerners to Nigeria and the world at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by skywalker240(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is this guy same as one of that our notorious resident zombie in this forum?

I've known right from start that guy was never a Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by newbornmacho(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hahahahaha.....boko harammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Iswapppppppppppppp

Fulaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hahahahahahaha

Visa kill una there
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Afamsi: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Its still southerners making Nigeria proud outside the country. But northerners are good for nothing, yet create a bad image for Nigeria internally - from the presidency to boko haram, iswap, fulani herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Every time you see report of a Nigerian involved in a crime outside the country, rest assured that he’s from the southern part of Nigeria. 99% of the time, he’s from the south. They’re the reason Nigerians are blacklisted all over the world & find it very difficult to get Visa.
See as you quote sarki as if na reasonable person grin

All the past head of states, leaders, president, Abba Kyari self go dey laugh at your stupidified mumu post! grin grin

Chai! Quota system don finish these people undecided

You guys are not corrupt, see a bridge in Kano cheesy grin please don't get me started!

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by yommen: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Boko Haram
ISWAP
Bandits
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustlers

All these are Northern Ventures that help put our darling Nation on spotlight.

Na hin fault? The didn't mention that among those doing Nigeria proud home and abroad, hardly also does a northern gets a mention. There are Nigerians in British and US parliaments, it's only southern Nigerian names that are mentioned, not ever a backward northern name!!!

3 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Gazzy88(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
That's more why we want to separate so we can enjoy our 'blacklist' in peace. Only God knows why y'all northerners rather die than see your naigeriya splits. Ooh I guess the south is where the cookies come from.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
And you think hearing that you are a Nigerian Northerner will help you with Visa?
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
The Center of bloodbath & Kindnapping Kingdom?
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
How can you compare terrorists to a sane South

All over the world you can still arrest scammers but notorious terrorists Na die ASAP!

The crimes perpetuated by the North, is usually mind boggling

FYI though out the existence of Nigeria, the Northerners rule the most! Look at Nigeria shocked

Look at the mirror before you type this nonsense next time!
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by IgweOfNnewi: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Saifullah01: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Truth be told that is the hard fact.

Sudan/Kenya has Al-shabab
Niger/Chad has BH
Mali has its Insurgency problems
Yet they are more likely to get a Visa to destination of choice than Nigerians

I said this in some other thread that the Southern parents/leaders/ (especially religious and traditional) need to de-emphasize this notion of success is measured by material wealth irrespective its sources. This generation is even worse they scorn people without material wealth no matter your age, knowledge or experience.
I wonder how a person will leave his country to another country to engage in internet fraud, cultism, armed robbery etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by fenibak: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=104455194][/quote]

You and sarrki should

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
If you reason the 50% visa chance, you go think say na better country dem dey go if not saudi Arabia, Guinea, Chad, Mali, and Niger republic.

Funny enough n down here, you guys are the reason this country is still backwards and not growing!
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by IJOBA11: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
THE SAME SARKI WASSPAPPING THAT MISTAKENLY WATCHED MOJO WITHOUT KNOWINGgrin
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Collins4u1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bastard you're a terrorist
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by cafolu: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who be that one wey carry bomb for pant to go bring down full Delta Aircraft? Terrorism, ISIS, ISWAP BH, Fulani herdsmen terrorists na where dem from? Mad pigs roaming...
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by tamdun: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by lecowas: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Seems terrorism is not considered as “crime” by these extremists. Shior!
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by BigMoneyeye: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
The first sucide bomber Abdul Mutalab is from where again??

The terrorists are from where? They made nigeria a hell on Earth
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
90% of southern youths are potential criminals.
Re: Southerners Are The Reason Nigerians Are Blacklisted - Sarki by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin this one don smoke dried FECES

Anyway if you mudaf**** ain't addicted we won't be selling right?

If there's no lugard there won't be nigeria grin

If you didn't vote buhari.....you know the rest

Una don dey smoke feces....when we start importing flavoured dried powdered one for una....you will start talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Took Lagos Hospital To London, He Is A Great Hero / General Ditari Give All Oil Companies 30 Days To Vacate All Ijaw Nation / Moment Ortom Flares Up On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.