Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship (707 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by isbir(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
My fiancee whom i have been dating for the past six (6) years
was with me just of recent and i check her phone, to my utmost
dismay, i found a hot love text message which i sent to her sometimes
last year in her outbox which she sent to unknown number. I took a look
to that number and i discovered that the number usually sends her love
message as well. Each time i query her about the number, she always gives
me flimsy excuses. But when i found that she is also sending love message
to that particular number, i began thorough investigation with her.

She confessed that she was dating the guy when she went for her NYSC
PROGRAM in the north. She told me she had protected sex with the guy
just once but she don't mean to jilt me and that it was the work of evil.
My parents and her parents are seriously behind our courtship and they
are waiting anxiously to attend our wedding but now. I'm confused.
Though she promised not to repeat the act.

She told me that the love of the person she was dating in the north had
eradicated mine from her heart. She said she prayed and fast about the
issue for God's direction when the matter started arising when she was
in the north but to no avail. She further explain that the guy's love is still
disturbing her but she don't think the guy is really interested in marrying her.

In a nutshell, she promised me that she will sort things out and make sure
my love comes back to her heart.
NOTE: I took proper care of this lady and i love her so much, there is nothing
she asked me that i don't usually provide. I paid her visit when she went to the
north. I do send money, send recharge cards and the likes, yet she still diverted
the love she has for me to another person.

Upon all the apology, can i forgive her or i should quit the relationship.
I really need a serious advice from matured and experienced member
of this forum.Thanks
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by lolola(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
ok.my honest advice is 4 u 2 4give her n move on wiv d marriage plans.6year is no joke.4 u 2 quit d whole tin nw jst cuz of some REASON doesnt mak sense 2 me.dis tins happen its nt d 4rst so please dnt do anitn u'll regret on d long-run ok.4give n accept her bk.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2011
If she seems sincere and appears to be remorseful I don't see why you should not give her another chance.
esp. if and i repeat IF u haven't been 100 % faithful yourself.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by 190: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

If she seems sincere and appears to be remorseful I don't see why you should not give her another chance.
esp. if and i repeat IF u haven't been 190 % faithful yourself.

undecided undecided
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
Time out ladies , I know you'd want to stick up for your own but are we sure she's in love with my homie. The guy said:

She told me that the love of the person she was dating in the north had
eradicated mine from her heart.

In a nutshell, she promised me that she will sort things out and make sure
my love comes back to her heart.
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
I believe she doesn't love the guy anymore and would eventually cheat on the guy again , if not with the same guy it would be with another person. She's not feeling my guy anymore and is only in the relationship cos family is involved and the time they have spent together.

Guy if I were you I'll pick up what's left of my pride and find me another girl , this match is already lost
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by Odunnu: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
Maybe taking a break from the relationship may help clear your heads
Re: Can I Forgive Her Or Quit The Relationship by iice(f): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2011

(1)

Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol / How To Get A Guy You Like! / Can She Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.