Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol (703 Views)

Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! / Seriously!! Why Are There No Virgin Nigerian Girls From Age 14 Upward / The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by xynerise: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
Quote me wrong if I am ladies. What is the idea of looking at the mirror while making up and doubt u are beautiful? grin. Let me be concise. A pretty lady will apply a kind of make up, look at the mirror and wipe it off. Add a new colour look at d mirror again and wipe it off. For like 30 minutes they will keep applying and wiping off angry. And finally they will ask their friend "do I look beautiful?". What is the essence of the mirror then? grin.
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by Yemmyc(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mirror mirror on d wall. . . .who's d finest of dem all.*lolilizin*
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by xynerise: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yemmyc:

Mirror mirror on d wall. . . .who's d finest of dem all.*lolilizin*
undecided
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by obowunmi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
Some threads don't warrant a response ****yawns****
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by xynerise: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
obowunmi:

Some threads don't warrant a response ****yawns****
thanks so can u pls remove ur comment. undecided.
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by SAFO(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Women like to be told they're beautiful even if they already know it. They need assurance. Nothing wrong with that at all. My wife does it all the time.
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by Nayah(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hello poster; some women doubt because it depends on what is her definition of beauty if she's thinks she doesn't fit with the "criterais" she might say she's not even though you repeat it over and over again

Media and society's pressure are very tough if you don't have strong mind you might be influenced
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by Dyt(f): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
U dont nid tell nor remind me
i know dat already
wavin hands
Re: Seriously Why Do Some Ladies Doubt They Are Beautiful? Lol by xynerise: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
^

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! / Can I Talk My Ish Again? / Have U Had Any Incest Experience B4?share With The Counsellors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.