Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation (382 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by AMAMABENN(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2021
It has been alleged that one Mr Charles Umege, the CEO of a 'Fraudulent Ring' posing as a Modeling Agency Foundation'(A supposed girl child advocacy NGO).

They said he gets Ladies to buy forms and participate. These Ladies pay so much from their pockets and contributions from friends for votes promised to make them win and even when they are crowned, they never get paid.

They Queens further confirmed that they use their personal monies for pet projects and never get paid as promised by Mr Charles Umeje of Miss Orient Foundation (A supposed girl child advocacy NGO)

Some contestants were promised a win and made to spend so much but were all scammed.

It also has been said that they already had someone they were always going to crown Queen who is also alleged to be a member of the Fraudulent Ring.

There are several damning voicenotes and screenshots by these Ladies (Models).

A Particular Lady has accused them of Rape and Fraud.

There are several other stories many are willing to share.

Here Are a Few Tweets by Collins Uma and Ote Beauty Okponya.

"A Group in Port Harcourt owned By Charles Umege has been scamming Young Ladies (Models) in Nigeria for years under the guise of pageantry.

I have reports of a girl drugged and raped by these guys after promising her a crown.

They're known as Miss Orient International, with the Twitter handle @GirlchildAdvoc1 and Instagram handle @Miss_Orient_Foundation on Instagram.

All the promises they make are fake. Contestants pay huge amounts for tickets, buy their own gowns, pay for lodging, and the winners still get NOTHING.
All they're interested in is to push these young ladies to men, for sex and to make money for the organisation.

The Winner of the Miss Orient contest 2020 DID NOT receive the Grand Prize or the money promised.
These frauds should be stopped.
They're in Port Harcourt.

A Twitter Thread by @CollinsUma.

One of Miss Orient Queens, @OteBeautie quoted 'Collins Uma' on Twitter and here's what She tweeted:

"I still have their crown.
They're thieves and should be arrested.

This girl deserves justice���
@stephagida
@AmamaBenn"

I was a contestant in this particular edition and I won a crown (Miss Orient Voice).

I haven't seen such deceitful people all my life. They're fraudsters, rapists and blackmailers.

Even as it was clearly written on the flier “No ticket sales” we were forced to."

The next day she posted another tweet saying:

"I made this post yesterday on Facebook to call out the fraudulent organization @GirlchildAdvoc1
Guess what?
3 other girls came out to speak. To my greatest surprise, the CEO of the organization @CharlesUmege has blocked all of us.
@feminist_co
@instablog9ja
@Gistloversblogs"

THERE ARE SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS BY QUEENS OF MISS ORIENT (Facebook Posts, Private WhatsApp Conversations and Conversations in Miss Orient WhatsApp Group by they were all removed).

All these ladies are willing to grant Interviews and meet the authorities if need be.

The most recent update is that Charles Umeje has removed all the Queens from the main WhatsApp group and created a new one luring unsuspecting models to come participate in a Pageantry.

Re: Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by SportsHD: 12:00pm On May 19, 2021
Everybody just dey scam and fraud vunerable people damn.
Re: Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by Stomoney(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2021
How God wan take judge this country on judgment day still dey baffles me. 75% of people in this country are scammer and the remaining 24% are fraudsters while the 1% are the saints undecided. the government, traditional rulers, clerics, and the followers ole ni gbogbo wa grin
Re: Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF
Re: Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by Lalami3232(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2021
Na everything na women go sell their body for?
Dem go sell body for IPhone, sell body for pizza and takeaway, sell body for money, sell body for trip abroad, even come sell body for pageantry. Na wa oooo!!!
If this our generation fit corrupt like this, only God know how our children generation go be. E dey easier to see a politician wey never lie before than to see a woman wey never fuvk atleast 5 hazardous dicks.
Re: Miss Orient Foundation Scams Girls (models) - Rape Allegation by AMAMABENN(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2021
That's really unfair to the innocent Ladies. This is generalisation.

Lalami3232:
Na everything na women go sell their body for?
Dem go sell body for IPhone, sell body for pizza and takeaway, sell body for money, sell body for trip abroad, even come sell body for pageantry. Na wa oooo!!!
If this our generation fit corrupt like this, only God know how our children generation go be. E dey easier to see a politician wey never lie before than to see a woman wey never fuvk atleast 5 hazardous dicks.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Confirms Incidents Of Kidnappings In Lagos, Harps On Security / How I Was Duped By A Soldier!! Help!!! / Super Tv CEO Suspected Killer Chidinma Opens About Her Background See Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.