Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) (33124 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:
shocked
Yet people would blame Abacha.... Hell Rufai is far worse
You can't just terminate people's employment contracts without adequate compensation
To think this Hausa people are supporting Hell Rufai, even when most of their families are affected, even their traders that get patronised by month end when civil servants get paid, would also cry

What’s your problem? What’s your concern? You want to destroy the best Governor in the North and bring the #Endsars senseless destruction to Kaduna. You have failed again. Shame on you mischievous people.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Maobichek: 4:39pm On May 19, 2021
Earlystar698:
These people that staged a counter protests are the reason nigeria is backwards

Can't you see that these ppl are paid agents , why do they hide their faces? The tactics our politicians employed is to pay tauts and illiterates to always protest in support to their evil agendas.

NLC was concern about what will happen to 7000 state workers sacked without compensation. Before now, if people protest, it's for the good of the country but now any protest against the government is tagged political and must be curbed .
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:
This picture bears witness to the report of north being impoverished both academically, mentally and physically by its leaders.

Gather people from the streets, give each person #500 and dey will march under the hot sun(all because of the hunger in the land) with banners/placard that they don't know what is written on it, this is how low Nigerian govt at every level can go,,, the tug card has failed so they came up with this new tactics and hired illiterates that fills the streets of kaduna kiss

Son of a cuntt what about the southerners that staged protests in support of Patience Jonathan, Saraki, etc? Bigoted idiot

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state stand with Elrufai
And these are the people?
SMH
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ozo13(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
This kaduna wahala too much.should 90% of the allocation plus igr be use for only salary of less than say 200thousand citizens/workers and allow the remaining 4+ million citizens to use the remaining 10% or should the right thing be done.
I believe if El Rufai bring the stake holders to the table and open book for them to see , they will all understand.violence will neber bring solution to this kaduna matter.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state citizens staged a counter protest in support of the State Government
Let me shout it, if it is a curse I don't know. THIS IS WHY NIGERIA WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER GET BETTER OR BE A COUNTRY AGAIN. So much demons walking about as human beings. People are complaining of salary not paid, losing their jobs and boom these people are telling them to shut up, that they can continue working with empty stomach and accrued bills. I have never seen a country as Evil as this. You can be talking trash because you're stealing one or two things from where you are placed in the govt, i no dey send person physically and spiritually. If you do anyhow I will cure your madness. TERROIST country.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Richardoneal(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you to stop posting trash regard my region whalai if you not stop I will kill you Allah.me yasa kake mana ba'a duk lokacin da kake dan iska Allah.
This one na mumu o. Tramadol Don finish him brain
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:
This picture bears witness to the report of north being impoverished both academically, mentally and physically by its leaders.

Gather people from the streets, give each person #500 and dey will march under the hot sun(all because of the hunger in the land) with banners/placard that they don't know what is written on it, this is how low Nigerian govt at every level can go,,, the tug card has failed so they came up with this new tactics and hired illiterates that fills the streets of kaduna kiss
Hey! don't go there, there will come after your head soonest.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Mooh247: 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
AnanseK:

What’s your problem? What’s your concern? You want to destroy the best Governor in the North and bring the #Endsars senseless destruction to Kaduna. You have failed again. Shame on you mischievous people.

Are you in anyway educated?!

EndSARs means end to issues with police

Kaduna State government just sacked thousands of people like you father that get you fed for decades of your uselessness and childhood

Is it drug that makes a foolish Northerner think destruction is his only usefulness in life

Insha Allah... Monafiq imbecilic dunce in Nigeria hiding under Islam to disgrace Islam will die a cold death and Allah throw their generation into fire
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Orc13: 4:54pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon: ka chi uwar ka da duk jikokin ka da suke hanyar zuwa Duniya. You are indeed a cursed first child like Ishmeal, who shamelessly bear same curse of sheer hatred for EVEN his forebears. You're eternally cursed with wreckless abandoned that will lead to your eventual pathetetic death that even Tudun Wada magabarta will reject your cardava. Allah will soon wake from his slumber to strike people like you. Wawa kawai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
chloride6:
I pity anyone currently in government employment waiting for pension.

These ones aren't serious

I swear
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RightChannel: 4:59pm On May 19, 2021
See As they sold their birth right because of 500 naira
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Killermamba: 5:01pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

Dear Dan Arewa... They hate you and the best of your leaders!!

Arewa mu farka!! The best governor in northern Nigeria is under attack!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!!

After all these, hell rufai can't still pay salary, he want to take jobs away from fathers and mothers , I don't blame him but the blind idiots like you that can do anything for 500 naira na him I blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by barry75: 5:01pm On May 19, 2021
NLC strike action has effectively grounded Kaduna state and the citizenry who are the grass are paying the heavier price. NLC must be wise to avoid any form of demonstration that will result to the govt much awaited violence where force will be used to restore palpable normalcy. The way and manner endsars demonstration ended should serve NLC a warning.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by rhames(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

For that reason let the supporters of Mallam El Rufai and yourself provide light, provide potable water and pay off the the protesting workers their outstanding dues.

Useless people
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2021
Mad o
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2021
Which agent of destruction Biko?? You're one of our problem in this country. Must you disgrace yourself here if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Even sense you no get. FOOL!!!

Agent of destructions are after kaduna state!!

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!![/quote]
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Victorweendy55: 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
Mad and hungry

Hell rufai don 500 500 # for them ����

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state citizens staged a counter protest in support of the State Government

APChit miscreants and hoodlums staging protests in kaduna grin
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by justjify(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Elrufai... Arewa youths and the good citizens of Kaduna state are solidly behind you!

continue with your good work!!

Stupidity at its peak. Are the youths part of the Civil service? They sacked your parents, you are here holding a counter protest just because of peanuts that you were given. Shior
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by justjify(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
mayorwah98:
Which agent of destruction Biko?? You're one of our problem in this country. Must you disgrace yourself here if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Even sense you no get. FOOL!!!

Agent of destructions are after kaduna state!!

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!!

Your god was given the freedom to protest in 2015. He even joined NLC. Now he is fighting against NLC and you are here convulsing.

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2021
Na still youths dey scatter the country
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by justjify(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2021
AnanseK:

Then Don buy data for you na. Do your work. Ekuke
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa 1st I.mbecile has cashed out......congratulations

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by pieces18: 5:35pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Believe these empoverished guys, your brain will become like theirs.
As a person with a functional brain you should know that all these things are showing is rubbish.
This is northern youth will remain the way they are.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by HONOR1: 5:48pm On May 19, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If they are proud of what they are doing why are they covering their faces

I see why will never grow... there live is starched with illiteracy and poverty. They only reason backward
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:48pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Ok, let him sack all the workers. I don't care. Let the university fee be 1M, I don't care.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

But the Benue people are still on their job? They are talking about sack and you're talking about unpaid monies
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ambimo(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

I pity you
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ComrdDRS1: 5:53pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Face your midget governor forget Benue
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ComrdDRS1: 5:55pm On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you to stop posting trash regard my region whalai if you not stop I will kill you Allah.me yasa kake mana ba'a duk lokacin da kake dan iska Allah.
That's what you people are known for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihejirika - Soldiers Leak Information To Boko-Haram Insurgents / What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo At Kogi APC Final Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.