Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) (33117 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:58pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state stand with Elrufai

Haka zakace korarrun ma'aikata da iyalansu stand with El-Rufai.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Son of a cuntt what about the southerners that staged protests in support of Patience Jonathan, Saraki, etc? Bigoted idiot

It's a shame that miscreants like you are reason why Nigeria is still in a deplorable state by now, the way you reproduce like rabbits without adequate plans of taking care of those you brought forth to this world.....
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by openmine(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2021
This protest once again proves that there is serious unemployment in the state!
If everyone in kaduna state was employed or into a business,you would not find anyone to pay #500 or more to protest under that hot sun!
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by replete(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2021
Toh let them go and put on light for NEPA office then
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by boxypane(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Arewa stand for Baba Elrufai...

Agent of destructions are after kaduna state!!

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!!
How much did they pay you?
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by adewasco19(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2021
The government of today doesn't understand peace..... If you want to communicate use violence.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by odedele: 7:00pm On May 19, 2021
Paid agent
How much were u paid for ur conscience

quote author=Arewa1stSon post=101848028]Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

Dear Dan Arewa... They hate you and the best of your leaders!!

Arewa mu farka!! The best governor in northern Nigeria is under attack!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!![/quote]
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Even in war, you don't shut down Power Source and Medical Centres. That's not against the Govt, that's against THE PEOPLE of Kaduna.

This NLC move yesterday was evil. All medical personnel involved shouldn't just be sacked, they should be prosecuted!

In Elrufai we stand!!
You people's days of reckoning is closeby.
That oil money you people are living on will be taken back soon.
IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO SHARE ONE COUNTRY WITH YOU PEOPLE!

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ONE-NIGERIA.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Samsonari: 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
This Hausas nawa oo. Only uneducated Hausa-Muslims will go for a counter protest
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by malvisguy212: 7:45pm On May 19, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I have warned you to stop posting trash regard my region whalai if you not stop I will kill you Allah.me yasa kake mana ba'a duk lokacin da kake dan iska Allah.
today I enter central market. Everybody hate hellrufai. This protester are paid 1000 naira each
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
Mooh247:

Are you in anyway educated?!
EndSARs means end to issues with police
Kaduna State government just sacked thousands of people like you father that get you fed for decades of your uselessness and childhood
Is it drug that makes a foolish Northerner think destruction is his only usefulness in life
Insha Allah... Monafiq imbecilic dunce in Nigeria hiding under Islam to disgrace Islam will die a cold death and Allah throw their generation into fire

What brought my father into this? You’re so stupid and have no respect for you parents. You are worse than a munafiq and you must be brain cripple and so ignorant.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Iykewhite(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2021
This is why we're not growing up how much did they pay you guys where's the police let them come and chess this people out
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:
This picture bears witness to the report of north being impoverished both academically, mentally and physically by its leaders.

Gather people from the streets, give each person #500 and dey will march under the hot sun(all because of the hunger in the land) with banners/placard that they don't know what is written on it, this is how low Nigerian govt at every level can go,,, the thug card has failed so they came up with this new tactics and hired illiterates that fills the streets of kaduna kiss undecided

That reports of using 50 trucks loaded with hired tugs is false. Kaduna is volatile and there is there is no way 50 trucks will load at least 20 persons into the protest venue which is city-center that won't cause panic across the Kaduna metro.

Ordinary news of 3 to 4 persons causing trouble will vibrate across the city.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

Benue state is owing workers 72 months salary... Why are They not protesting in Benue?

Kaduna state is not owing workers...Kaduna state government only want to reduce the cost of governance by reducing number of civil servants!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!!
shup up stupid this show how illitracy has chop over ur brain a arewacin nigeria kai wani yanki kake idan ba jahilci ba tayaya awanan lokacin ne za'arage ma'ikata dubu 7 a kaduna state fadamin hakan zai rage ta'adanci da akeyine a kaduna kokuma zai kara hasada rigima ko kuma dan ubanka ko uwarka ko daya daga cikin danginku baya ciki yi tunani akan hakan jahilci ne kuma rashin lisafi just like his counter part told him the gov of kebbi state atiku bagudu tells rufai dat its not time to strech muscules
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by Elioandrew: 10:07pm On May 19, 2021
Looking at the Calibre of persons holding the banner in the second picture, you can easily deduce that failure (el rufai) simply paid animals that can't even read what they're holding in their hands. Are those ones trying to tell me that they are the young graduate teachers who had been recruited?. See this thing is simple. Just arrange el-rufai properly, and you'll see that what you get is failure. Every alphabet in el-rufai is exactly the same as what you get in failure. I rest my case.
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by luluman: 10:41pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Dear Elrufai... Arewa youths and the good citizens of Kaduna state are solidly behind you!

continue with your good work!!
See your mouth. Why did your "supporters" not volunteer to be sacked during the mass sack of workers? Hypocrites
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by luluman: 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

In Elrufai we stand!!
Amebo, why did you not volunteer to be sacked Instead of the people. Hypocrites
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
RisenJoe:

It's a shame that miscreants like you are reason why Nigeria is still in a deplorable state by now, the way you reproduce like rabbits without adequate plans of taking care of those you brought forth to this world.....

Son of a cuntt, do you produce birds in all those baby factories that are regularly busted in your region?
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:24am On May 20, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Kaduna state stand with Elrufai

Which Kaduna State?
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:25am On May 20, 2021
Pls don't abuse the name Arewa

Arewa1stSon:
Dear yan Arewa!!

Dear yan Kaduna!!

Ku kasa!! Ku tsare!!

But I trust Baba Elrufai!!
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:27am On May 20, 2021
You are talking utter rubbish. Don't failed governors in your states also have hungry supporters? Carry your bigotry forward jor

RisenJoe:
This picture bears witness to the report of north being impoverished both academically, mentally and physically by its leaders.

Gather people from the streets, give each person #500 and dey will march under the hot sun(all because of the hunger in the land) with banners/placard that they don't know what is written on it, this is how low Nigerian govt at every level can go,,, the thug card has failed so they came up with this new tactics and hired illiterates that fills the streets of kaduna kiss undecided
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 6:05am On May 20, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

I am Son of a cuntt, i produce terrorists in all those Islamic almajiri schools that are regularly busted in my region?

No wonder your fuulish fada named you after his name .
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 6:10am On May 20, 2021
MoIbrahim:
I am talking utter rubbish. Don't failed governors in my states also have hungry supporters?let me Carry my bigotry forward, I don't want wahala

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 6:13am On May 20, 2021
Stefenijoan002:
You just spoke my mind kudos

Don't mind the hypocrites that litters this forum who will see the truth but will turn a blind eye to it.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 8:20am On May 20, 2021
RisenJoe:

No wonder your fuulish fada named you after his name .

Son of cuntt, it's meant to mock you religious idiots who think some powerless idiot in the sky is overseeing your lives. Idiotscheesy
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Son of cuntt, it's meant to mock you religious idiots who think some powerless idiot in the sky is overseeing your lives. Idiotscheesy

Your name is playing out in your reply, yes let me be that idiot knowing that their is a powerful SOMEONE in the sky watching over my life
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 9:14am On May 20, 2021
All this governors are something else
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by FoolishBoy419: 2:13pm On May 20, 2021
RisenJoe:

Your name is playing out in your reply, yes let me be that idiot knowing that their is a powerful SOMEONE in the sky watching over my life

Well, my cock is mightier than that piece of invisible gas. Keep fooling yourselvescheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 5:28pm On May 20, 2021
RisenJoe
post=101871013:

I am talking utter rubbish. Don't failed governors in my states also have hungry supporters? Let me Carry my bigotry forward, I don't want wahala.

Confusion na wa. Pele o grin
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2021
MoIbrahim:
I am talking utter rubbish. Don't failed governors in my states also have hungry supporters? Let me Carry my bigotry forward, I don't want wahala.

Confusion na wa. Pele o grin

What did you said was your problem again
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 2:47am On May 21, 2021
RisenJoe:

What did you said was is my problem again?

Just ask your shrink
Re: El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) by millhouse: 4:31am On May 21, 2021
So No thugs to attack these ones ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.