Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62328 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Wolfeye: 12:05pm On May 20, 2021
checkmatez:
seem like bank Fixed deposit sure pass

do you hate yourself? I think so. Smh.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Wolfeye: 12:07pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Put your huge money in crypto and risk bankruptcy. It's as simple as ABC, only use money you can afford to lose

Guess who will be smiling after 5 years with 1,000times more gains than any bank on earth can give you.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JimiJunji: 1:21pm On May 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Will you guys just stop this blatant ignorance. ..this has nothing to do with China, Bitcoin corrects itself after each long term appreciation and that tile has come again.

And each time there is a bearish correction, it usually regains its momentum and rises even higher.

The down move is not over, it may go as low as 20000 before moving even higher than the previous high and this time, 8t may likely go as high as 200k to one Bitcoin.

There's no ignorance dude.....yes, every financial instrument has it's correction stages but that's you looking at it purely from the technical point of view......fact remains that China and Elon we're the triggers, real ignorance is thinking that the fundamentals don't matter.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JimiJunji: 1:24pm On May 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Its simply about technical Analysis and nothing more to it.

It was overbought for many months and there is need for a bearish correction which is happening right now.

Watch the you tube video I posted 3weeks ago about this present crash and when to buy back for bigger profits.

Zoom in the video to see clearly how it has corrected itself in th past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

Lol technical analysis alone isn't real....
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by JimiJunji: 1:41pm On May 20, 2021
bolagbe:
Bros abeg in case BTC falls more how can I convert those ones I have in my wallet to buy gold(xau/USD) or even directly buy gold(xau/USD)...because this is really insightful....pls explain more�

If you're having btc in a wallet it means you're largely a holder and not a trader, totally different, xau/usd can't be held like bitcoin cus it's a cfd and leveraged, except you want actively trade it.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Owopariola: 2:01pm On May 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Its simply about technical Analysis and nothing more to it.

It was overbought for many months and there is need for a bearish correction which is happening right now.

Watch the you tube video I posted 3weeks ago about this present crash and buy back for more significant profits.

Zoom in the video to see clearly how it has corrected itself in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXXDVF4ngAw

It will only rise when there is demand for it. Buy CRYPTO for #1 or $1 now, if there is no more demand for it till 100 million years, it's not gonna rise. And if major selling outlets are not collecting it, it'll be difficult to rise. Just like normal currency. The biggest problem with Crypto is that, there is no specific country that is particularly trading in crypto, say naira in Naija, or Cedis in Ghana. With time, Crypto will soon become Cowries, it will be so useless, it will be like nairaland likes. cheesy
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Toks2008(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2021
Owopariola:

It will only rise when there is demand for it. Buy CRYPTO for #1 or $1 now, if there is no more demand for it till 100 million years, it's not gonna rise. And if major selling outlets are not collecting it, it'll be difficult to rise. Just like normal currency. The biggest problem with Crypto is that, there is no specific country that is particularly trading in crypto, say naira in Naija, or Cedis in Ghana. With time, Crypto will soon become Cowries, it will be so useless, it will be like nairaland likes. cheesy

No point arguing.

If you check my youtube video i uploaded 3 weeks ago you will see how accurately i predicted the sharp fall so if i now say people should buy if it tanks to 20k or 18k it will be very inappropriate for you not to consider my advise.

I rest my case.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Thazard(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2021
freethinker01:
Buy the dip, buy the dip while dip keeps getting deeper. The thing with this crypto don tire me jhor.
grin
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by rinzaugustine: 4:40am On May 21, 2021
Will be difficult for world leaders to accept crypto
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Raeheemwayne: 8:11am On May 23, 2021
Wolfeye:

Tell me you’re a complete dunce without saying it directly...

What is tied to what? Dollar, euro tied to what? Lmao. Kai. Some of una no go ever know anything till una old
Hahaha. That guy is a complete dunce bruh, no offense.
Dip in BTC has turn almost every Mbeke to an Analyst.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Moz22: 3:16pm On May 25, 2021
Solatium:

Very stupid thing,you don't know what a public forum means,you do not know that whatever comes there is no longer a private matter and you can't stop people from responding to such.
ya very stupid..
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Innoxxacs: 3:14am On May 29, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmao dude... how is your portfolio doing, cus I know you're large on crypto....and as for the digital reminbi, I really don't know their aim of banning bitcoin cus they surely aren't thinking they're stupid coin would be a reserve currency, I personally have liquidated all crypto positions for now....just trading the Bitcoin/usdt perp futures on binance....day traders and scalpers are still making bank.
true... I have a group where I share my calls all free
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Cabardin: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Of course, such a significant event as the ban on mining in China affected the value of cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, you shouldn't get upset because cryptocurrency is fickle, and there is a chance to expect growth in the future. I'm going to buy bitcoin at https://buybitcoins101.com, investing a small amount to win when it rises again. I agree that you shouldn't invest your last bit of money. It's better to have a reserve in case you lose this amount. As a friend advised me, to invest free cash and always have savings.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Bbtyss: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by wealthtrak: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.ft.com/content/c4c29bb3-c8ee-454c-a2dd-eac9f644007f
Bearish, correction, and then
retracement. The Chinese
Dragon unleashed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.